I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MYYYYYY EEEEEEYYYYYEEEEESSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aACaq3C4ONY
youtu.be/O5cqOtWz5sU?t=276
youtube.com/watch?v=L4K7eIEAJx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AMD is shit
what else is new?

How are they not going bankrupt with that piece of shit cpu? It gets DEMOLISHED by a half priced Intel cpu.

There's hordes of weebs, virgins and Germans that buy AMD because they want to be different.

Do you feed your family with all those cherries you pick, Op?

>70fps
Meanwhile CPU usage is 60% steady. Run two instances or stream and the 7700k will sputter like a 1970s beater.

Your indian cpoo has more cores, faster ram attached to it and still loses even if your cherry picked scenario lmao

>two instances
are you retarded

No normal human does that, ever. And if you bring up youtubers, they are rich enough to afford a 6900k which destroys poozen in streaming and gaming or a straight up 6950x

that concave dip in 7700K line, wew

are you comparing igpus?

>3200MHz DDR4
>Ryzen still utter fucking shit
B-but muh memory speeds!

wow another sinusoidal behavior
show me more! 7700K is so cool, it's like buying gaming oscilloscope!

What about benchmarks from someone who isn't an indian or any sort of shitskin?

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

>THEY FELL FOR THE RYPOO MEME

>still posting that rigged benchmark
>somehow thinks 1 example among dozens disproves that Ryzen doesn't sucks balls

>dismissing benchmarks because of skin color
das raysist

go lookup any test on youtube where they disable half the cores on ryzen and test it against the 7700. it's not far behind for half the price.

ryzen is not shit, you're just rigging shit yourself just as much.

>and Germans
but I have an intel

Eat shit and die.

>here's hordes of weebs, virgins and Germans
>Germans
explain this

>30~40% behind
>not far behind
OK.

INDIANS BTFO

DELETE THIS

reposting

See >digitalfoundry vs some poo in loo sewer dweller
Hmm I wonder who I should trust more?

oh look another non-threaded benchmark

is this the DESIGNATED intel shilling thread?

>60+FPS difference
And somehow this doesn't make Ryzen a fucking failure?

The average human eye cannot perceive more than Intel and NVidia.

youtube.com/watch?v=aACaq3C4ONY

>you need a $250 mobo and $200 ram to get anywhere near these (most likely fake) results
Might as well get a 6900k then, most people are getting a B350 Tomahawk board at best which can't even reach these ram speeds as opposed to throwing away money like a retarded AMD fanboy. AMD failed, again, because they continually fail to surpass Intel or Nvidia in any meaning/significant way. So with Ryzen they've basically caught up with Intel to where game performance is worse than Intel (for a higher price) and productivity performance is about equal (for a lower price) to Intel. (I should also point out that all Intel would have to do is lower the price of their high end cpu and it would take away ANY reason to buy an AMD Ryzen cpu) But that's a failure because AMD needed to soundly beat Intel on both fronts, and it couldn't even do that despite going up against older Intel chips. Intel will be releasing new chips and I have no doubt they will utterly destroy Ryzen.

see >LOOK AT ALL THESE TESTS WHERE THE RYZEN 7 CANT USE ALL IT'S THREADS, THIS PROVES RYZEN IS SHIT EVEN THO THEY ARE RELEASING A 4 CORE 8 THREAD CHIP FOR HALF THE PRICE OF INTEL 7700 THAT WILL GET EXACTLY THE SAME SCORE SINCE ITS NOT PROPERLY THREADED THERFORE INTEL IS BETTER

99.9% of all games out there aren't multi-threaded. Which is why even a fucking i5 gets better results than your shitty Ryzen.

For some reason, I thought I was on Sup Forums with all the shitposts, 5th grade logical fallacies and lack of decent arguments. Go figure.

>RELEASING A 4 CORE 8 THREAD CHIP FOR HALF THE PRICE
And half the performance.

which is why you're fucking retarded if you look at these tests and come to the conclusion ryzen SEVEN is shit when they will release R5 thats cheaper than both i7 and i5 and will get about the same results as R7.

since all these tests already cant use all threads and cores of the R7 the results wont change.

>Level1Techs shills
>36 minutes of nothing but babbling with no actual results

AMD apologists are pathetic retards.

Every site that is showing the 7700k as the overall better CPU, will be brandmarked as a paid shill site by them.

>l1t are shills
>didnt even watch video
nice "argument" bro

AMD IS SHIT! DIE FUCKING POO COMPANY!

But that's wrong. Even at simulated benchmarks the r5s are getting crushed.

>The Chip, The Myth, The Legend
Could the AyyMD shilling get any more pathetic?

because you're testing a 16 thread chip vs a 8 thread chip in tests that cant use all the threads of the AMD chip and they didnt bother running the tests with half the ryzen disabled to simulat the 4c8t R5 chip that will be sold for less than intel i5.

post them

holy fuck
wtf is wrong with u shill? this is like the 3rd time or so i read this exact same comment....

Jealousy is ugly, if you put in enough effort you might reach Wendell's current expertise in hardware and software some 15 years.

youtu.be/O5cqOtWz5sU?t=276

Keep embarrassing yourself.

>just wait

oh look this thread again

which is worse, the shills or the mods?

YEAH

AMD IS SHIT, SHITTY SHIT FOR POOJETS!

>b-but Ryzen will get better, just wait it's unfair to make comparisons now since games don't use 16 cores all benchmarks are unfair!
Every single time.

>I'm a dumb AMD retard please rape my face

t. AMDshils ITT

And I thought Sup Forums was a horrible board

nice frametime.

So what benchmarks are legit now?
This is fake btw

Already feeling purchase remorse poojet?

did you even watch that video yourself? fast forward to the next 3 games where the R5 is equal or even beats the i5 and i7...

no, you just have to start comparing it with the actual fucking product that will compete with the i5 and i7, not a fucking workstation chip, you retard.

R7 is workstation and competes with intel's X99 shit.
R5 competes against i5 and i7.

>Intel has no competition for several years
>Focuses on energy savings and higher clock speeds over IPC
>Competition on IPC arrives
>Drop prices by $50 across the board
>Ryzen flops performance-wise anyway
>6 months later
>New batch of intel CPUs launched
>Completely stomps amd and make it irrelevant again for another 5 years
>Wow nothing happened
gg ayymd, at least you tried.

>and they didnt bother running the tests with half the ryzen disabled to simulat the 4c8t

They did, atleast 1 site did that.

It didn't change the outcome as the clocks were the same.

Logically even though the software is not optimized for more cores, the simulated 1600X loses to the 1800X.

I don't see how the 1600X somehow miraculously is an overlocking monster.

However as usual, I am gonna wait for the reviews of various sites and then look what was benched and whether it fits into my software usage.

>R7 is workstation and competes with intel's X99 shit

Poozen 7 has around 40% less performance than a 6900k, it at best competes with an i3 or even Pentium

>R5 matches a very highly clocked i5 7600k on everything but FarCry, which has shown poor performance on Ryzen in every benchmark
>wow ryzen is so shit xdddddddd
Not the guy you're responding to, but are you confused or something?

I am still on a 2600k....
are they paying marketers on weekends? or are you really that kind of a shill`?

literally this

somebody screencap so we can rub it in amdrones' faces

>inb4 lul waitfags

>R5 competes against i5 and i7
And still gets beaten soundly.

There simply isn't any scenario in which Ryzen is worth buying.

FUCK OFF AMD SHILLS, INTEL WINS EVERYTHING

>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MYYYYYY EEEEEEYYYYYEEEEESSSSS
I would too if I got paid 0.02$ an hour to shill on a North Korean web design forum.

>Poozen 7 has around 40% less performance than a 6900k
top fucking kek

see and R5 is equal or beats i5 in most tasks, and costs less.

DigitalFoundry is one of the most reliable tech reviewers out there and even him came to the same conclusion that Ryzen is a massive disappointment. Make of that what you will.

i never watch this faggot and never plan to after the bullshit he started with teksyndicate.

No its not, none of them are fake, they all use different hardware and software to capture and count fps

>cheaper CPU is matching but losing in some scenarios by ~10%, while being 20-30% cheaper
>it's simbly not worth buying :DDDDDDD
If you wanted to buy the best CPU, you'd be looking to shell out 2000$, not looking at a 200$ CPU. Price/performance is usually what makes or breaks a purchase for most people.

thanks for proving reking yourself with your link and proving R5 is a better choice than i5 for gaming

we know nothing will happen tho because whatever they do the infinity fabric will still be slow in any scenario. devs aren't gonna start optimizing their game for specific core complexes now are they. they barely optimize for pc as it is. over 50% of major AAA ports have run like garbage on pc in the last 2 years as a result of shit ports.

Yes these are fake retard, literally 40 out of 45 sites show AMD lsoing by 30% in GAMING! these few sites are the only lying ones!

nice shitpost

WORTHLESS AUTIST BENCHMARKS!

>80 posts
>24 unique posters
Intel better be paying you guys overtime to work on a Sunday.

Or different people do tests differently, shocking I know.

They taste differnetly so AMD wins, in real life benchmarks using normal settings Intel WINS everytime

that was probably and amdfag baiting you fucking moron

Well, yeah, I'd rather invest 30 bucks more and get a better product overall. This is how it's always been with hardware, only pajeets who can't afford computers care about minor price differences. Are AMDfags seriously this delusional? Only them would pay $500 for a CPU that gets crushed by a $300 i7 at both games and general use applications (Adobe etc).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ryzen 5 is literally DOA

FUCK OFF RETARD YOU DON'T DO WORK ON A RYZEN, YOU BUY A TESLA THAT'S THOUSANDS OF TIMES FASTER THAN CPU

then how do you explain this one of your own intel shills tried to use to "prove" the R5 is worse than i7 and i5 but ended up playing himself and proving the R5 is a far better choice for gaming than Intel?

>they don't push my narrative
>It's fake

Retarded dumb AMD shills need to get the fuck off my board, nobody wants you retarded illiterate disinfo posting ass here!

see:
>R5 beats i5 in all but one game
>R5 is close to i7 performance for less than half the cost
INTEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

If by "testing differently" you mean using underperforming intels, then yeah, sure.

But r5 gets crushed by an i3 lol look here

>4c/4t absolutely twatting an 8c/16t and 6c/12 in "Muh multithreaded gaem"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't make this shit up

K7 also did worse in quake, still did better than pantium.

retarded dumb intel shill get the fuck off my board

>R5 beats i5 in all but one game

youtube.com/watch?v=L4K7eIEAJx0

Watch this and realize how much of an utter, fucking imbecile you are.

I wish all AMD fags died a painful fucking death and cancer with acid down their throat fucking retard