Any machine learning enthusiasts here?

What have you trained in your spare time?

A robot dog.

My computer learned how to fuck with my day by being able to connect to Sup Forums with success every time, does this count?

> participated in numerai weekly challenge
> trained a 5-layer highway net with elastic regularization
> 20% test split
> logloss: 0.684 (train), 0.685 (test)
> upload prediction, logloss: 0.712, position 200+

> fuck off hipster hedgefund meme
> generate N(0.5, 0.01) random numbers
> upload prediction, logloss: 0.692, landed in top 20

anyone else ever get depressed that girls like this will never wanna sleep with me without payment :'(

Have some confidence, you fucking pussy. Take a shower, dress like a normal person, and if you're a fatass, lose some weight. Women don't have very high standards.

Why do some women sit like that with those kinds of pants

I would like to learn about those hotties.

You have a problem with that, faggot?

Lol numerai is a fucking scam

A pair of sluts mostly

Won't take that class for another 2 years

After learning for 4 weeks, I forgot what I learned in weeks 2.

I think Machine Learning should be a /sci/ thread, because if only you love da maz you gonna love it.

confirmed for retards and autists

What's with the picture tho

I was gonna comment about ML since I'm pretty involved with it but that pic is throwing me way the fuck off. Anxiety hngg

U have to b kidding me
Girls like this throw themselves at me
Just workout retard

Haha yeah me too

what depresses me is that I'm usually turned off by the vapid materialism long before the sex even when my odds are good

even if you fuck for an hour or 2 a day (and you don't) and you work/commute 12 and you sleep 6 you still have to deal with their shit for 2-4.

>wanting to know these girls for more than 11 minutes

How? Sounds like a good way to incentivise collaboration.

At least they'll do it with YOU for payment.

to me it seems more like research the wining pattern on finance, to then kick colaborator's ass and use the open sourced code (but licenced to numerai) to make money in wall street. But guess what? they are random guessing.

Hol up. Are you telling me once I'm making a dev salary, sluts like those will still turn me down? That's the whole purpose for me getting a degree.

I trained both of them with my machine. They begged for extra credit work.