What is the name of that tech

Cables that seem to not contact at all - or almost at all- unless they are soldered onto something.

rosin/resin coated wire?

>rosin/resin coated wire?
Not sure. It's like it's synthetic but probably not. There's definitely conductive material in there of course but before it's actually soldered it either doesn't conduct, or, it does but very difficultly.

PS. Holy shit, difficultly is a word.

They're just insulated wires, you dumb fuck.
There's a layer of insulation around the conductive wire. It burns away when you solder the wire onto something.

You are stupid. Those tiny wires on earbuds are like strains of thin hair, you can't just remove the insulation and see metal in the middle. They are literally one and the same inside and out.

That's the whole fucking point of the question you fucking retard.

If they were actually with a synthetic insulator I wouldn't ask.

Here is a better picture of how those shits look in general, especially the right ones, but maybe also the ones on the left.

Judging by the smell I would say it is some kind of resin.

It's called magnet wire. The insulation burns away when you solder them. Pretty basic shit, OP.
RTFM

You are retarded.

>RTFM
What manual?

Any manual will mention magnet wire in this application.

Hard to find a manual when I'm just a layman on those things fixing an earbud.

I guess those magnet wires are like thin strains of insulation weaved together.

Sounds expensive to make, and a pain in the ass to deal without solder.

but probably convenient to avoid shorts in those small scales.

Each strand is coated. Simple enough to make I'd imagine. Certainly must be more simple than coating copper wire in tin or silver.

The wire gauge is so small that it would never be intended to be manually stripped.

>Sounds expensive to make

>dip wire in insulating material
>achieve insulated magnet wire
wow

Each strand is extremely tiny. They are weaved together into a single wire no more than the thickness of 2 or 3 hairs. It's not as simple as dipping into molten plastic.

Unless it's not just plastic, but some kind of special semi-metallic very viscous material.

Weaving is a pretty simple automated process regardless of the scale. Has been for over a100 years now.

whole weaving yes, the coating of each strand (not whole individual wire), no.

e.g. that red shit at the top is made of like 10-20 at least of insulated strands.

Simple shit. Even china can do it.

Only china DOES it lol

Not really retard.