DON'T MIND ME!

Just pirating this deodorant.

Nothing wrong here. Continue.

>makes exact copy of it, leaving original behind

this meme went stale two days ago.

Wow that's actually morally justified

That's not how piracy works! You can't just magically duplicate an object out of thin air... there's a process that must be taken into consideration.

That's the beauty of digital content, you see!
You could for example, with minimal effort, almost completely automatically copy the video in the OP. Leaving you with an exact copy, and leaving this thread with the original.

Woah.. did you see him rape and pillage that can of deodorant? This should be illegal!

>for Black and White

What do Asians use?

as if anyone would care in this bigotted world

It doesn't matter. SJW companies do all kinds of stupid shit. There was even that whole "pink tax" thing which is untrue because I use women's razors because they're cheaper and exactly the same as men's apart from color.

Could you pirate me some copies too, OP? I'm almost out.

Sure thing buddy! You weren't going to buy it in the first place, so the company isn't losing money

>I use women's razors so I can wear my programming socks and trap for Sup Forums
ftfy

>implying there's something wrong with that

Of course, neighbor!

Source?

I'm not a fag so I don't shave my legs. I use them to shave my face so that I don't have a disgusting neck beard. Just because I browse this baord that doesn't mean I have to look like it.

made in after effects. pirated, of course.

by your logic going to someones house and playing video games with them is the same thing as stealing
>hurr durr if his friend payed to play the game too, the company would be getting more monies and so you see you're clearly stealing by not paying for the same game twice!

wtf i love pirating now

wtf i love this meme now

Is okay with me.

for clothes you autismo

woosh