How much does does a CS BSc make in your country?

How much does does a CS BSc make in your country?
Here it's $7000/mo on average for a uni graduate.

$ 200 -> 500
Eastern europe

You're lying.

NL
2400 euros before tax

I'm looking to start as an entry level software engineer soon after I graduate, will make about 5,800 a month. Apparently a bit higher than the average for an entry level position. I think national average is right around $5000/mo.

What country, OP? US here.

Israel.
I can't believe the stats if it's 5K in the USA. Everyone here rather work in the USA and make twice for the same job.

I just did a google search for national average to give you that figure.
It will depend a bit on where you live because standard of living costs can change pretty dramatically between cities/states.

I'll be moving when I start working. But if I was making the same 70k salary where I currently live, it'd be like me making 90k.

Average graduate at my uni makes 80k USD a year at their first jobs. 150k+ a year is not uncommon at the top companies.

Do you get any kind of benefits, bonuses, etc?

Every end of the year the boss comes to punch you in the face personally.

>Thank you sir may I have another

4k €/month before taxes on average

Nope that's correct. A typical "masters" degree in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova or Serbia will earn you $13/hr if you're lucky and have connections or $3/hr if you don't. That's why most of them work remotely for US corps.

Anyway the obsession with how much money will I get with my degree is why there is a bubble ready to pop anyday now. Learn math and theoretical CS if you want to survive the bubble fallout

If it's 1000$ / month (excluding tax) then it's a good in Poland.

Anyone know US average for similar job that isn't just coding all day? I think I'd be suicidal if I had to code for a living.

Canada you typically make $55-70k/yr as a recent BSc which in USD is $41k/year. The average salary for an experienced dev here is $75k or USD56k kek.

US corps fly in here and scoop up every grad pretty much, esp Seattle they offer USD$100k to start

The vast majority of programmers only do it for 3-5 years then go into management. Then you make the real money as CTO or whatever and your job is to write reports, attend meetings and conferences, answer emails and go for lunches.

If you like research there's plenty of labs for programming in order to help cure cancer or split genomes and other crazy shit that's far more interesting than winding up at google so you can debug a browser

Pretty shit m8

I'm not. Minimal wage here is 22.000 ALL (or 176 USD). A programmer will earn 2-3 times more than that (hence 300 -> 500 dollars)

300 dollars in North africa, engineers (the equivalent of a masters degree in the US) make about 500 to 600 dollars.

Soo when I leave uni I have a possible job lined up for £28K per year.
I also have another job for £24K a year.
By the sounds of it those are shit tier jobs, am I getting screwed?

Take a look at what the average salaries are where you'll be working. Make sure you're comparing salaries of people to yourself that have the same level of experience.

Check out what else they're offering you besides just a salary (if they are) and also think about where you'll be living.

Pros and cons.

If they seem to be lacking, try to negotiate a higher pay if it seems like they're not paying you what you're worth.