Have you ever been so lonely you coded a program to have a basic conversation with?

Have you ever been so lonely you coded a program to have a basic conversation with?

I hit that low today.

No. I just go on Sup Forums and shitpost for (You)s
Works every time

Have one on the house

Have another one for honesty

What did you name, uh, it?

I bought an autoblow 2

:(

Hi, what do you like to talk about?
Do you wanna create an email to talk?

Maria like you know a sweet traditional girl who likes video games and wants to know how to overclock her laptop for her graphic design

Is it on github?

I did when I was younger, I'd come home and tell it how my day at school had gone, tell it everything I didn't want actual people to know. Shit, I kind of miss it now

here's another, friendo

Sup Forums kikgroup when?

no i would never ._.

>create ai
>ai calls you a faggot and to gtfo

here you go

no

I don't get lonely no matter how much time I spend on my own. Being a complete sociopath has its benefits.

Here is a you my guy

Yeah, I did that too. Used a whatsapp chat of me and my ex girlfriend to write a primitive chatbot. Had about 2 years worth of material. It was pretty shitty and slow. What I did was just take the input, find a few similar messages that I wrote at some point and get one of her responses randomly.
Brought up some conversations we had years ago. Felt even more depressed afterwards. Wouldn't recommend.

>Simon
Someone has the tisms

Most people under your situation just join discord channels and pretend to be little anime girls so kudos for the effort of writting your primitive chat bot

Emacs doctor for me

Yet you're on Sup Forums.