He isn't earning a passive income from his website

>he isn't earning a passive income from his website

>he isn't earning a passive income from his properties

How would I?
I'm literally the only user of my ""website"", and all it is is just a webserver running rutorrent.

two words: advertising network

*blocks your path*

you would think that but apparently there are people who don't even know what an adblock is
>friends with some chick
>we're looking at shit on her laptop
>fucking ads everywhere
>whydontyouhaveadblock.jpg
>biggest wat face I've seen
>has no idea what adblock is
>install it for her
>"omg thank you user this is amazing"

Most of my friends don't even mind ads.

>he didn't got rich in the stock market years ago and now shitposts all day because his life is empty

Interesting. What is your site OP? what do you do?

>install adblocker on grandma's laptop
>get an angry call from grandma later that day
>"user I REMOVED THIS BLOCK THING IN MY GOOGLE WHY DID YOU INSTALL IT"
>she thought it was blocking her from visiting some websites (which is sort of true since it blocks malicious websites)
>try to explain to her that it blocks ads
>"user WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THE ADS ARE HELPFUL"
At least she never calls me for free tech support anymore

Give me a basic gestalt for that, please.

squirrel master won't always be there for you
I want that cocktail fruit

>friends with some chick
>be helpful
>still friends with some chick and never fuck her
user, you're doing it wrong.

user, you need to call your granny.
you'll miss her when she's gone

>people are gonna suck your dick for installing adblock
nigger what
most people dont, until they install adblock and realize how much ads suck dick
im sorry user you have my condolences

No you got it wrong, unsurprisingly. Since you post pictures of dogs that don't like broccoli (a literal anomaly). The meaning was that you don't get your penis touched by females by being nice and helpful to them, nice guys never get pussy. If she has ads you say, "your laptop sucks, what are you poor?"

this is a fucking passive income thread on a fuckin anonymous technology board, no one in here is currently getting any form of pussy, especially not you since you can't shut the fuck up about it

fpbp

well that's a nice world view right there
>don't ever do nice things for people, only manipulate them in order to stick your pener in them
also
>inb4 women aren't people

I turn it off on sites I use as long as they don't have obnoxious ads.

The moment I get flashing lights, sound, or a popup it's going right back on though.

>manipulate and hurt someone who has been friends with me for the last 3 years if my life and was the only one that bothered to talk me back when i had a lot of anxiety issues and physically couldn't talk to anyone without having a panic attack and has helped me work through my depression and social anxiety to get a blow job
no thanks

The minimal revenue you'd get from your shit website would probably not even pay for the domain and hosting/electricity.

>Spoonfeeding 'tards

You're the reason why good things come to an end, I hope you realize that you stupid fuck.

>in school
>guy on his phone during class
>suddenly ad starts playing on full volume

I make $1500 a month off my meme page. It's not much but better than something.

>pick up techniques. pdf
>i respect womyn too much to have sex with them
jesus the 2 sides of the coin, hilarious
i hope you get well user, ive been on the "respect her too much" mindtrap, dont worry it passes, just be sure you're not an intellectual whore to her, prom queen types love a damaged bird but just to make themselves feel good with false altruism.

>good things come to an end
afraid of crackdown on adblock if it gets too widespread

nothing short of bytecode java webpages will stop a horde of power users whitelisting content on an extreme allblock scheme, sites cant keep up

the whole point of making adblockage automatic and easy for the layman is to bring about the anti-noise revolt and make the web great again, as soon as the money dries, the rats go with it.

How?

>he isn't earning a passive income from his harddrives

>"respect her too much" mindtrap
idk user maybe in your case then that does suck, but as far as she has told me she'd been through a lot of what she helped me with and she didn't expect something in return. I'd at least like to believe that one of my best friends isn't just keeping me around to make herself feel better just because she talks to someone like me, as far as the other two you replied two i think the second dude is right, there's a difference between being an alpha and hurting people carelessly, and quite honestly the last place im gonna take dating advice from is Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums