Hello

Hello

What video card would you pair with the G4560?

rx470 tops for a sub 500 build

I would stop being poor before i bought a video card with that

I got it paired with a 1050 2g, works great for the price

Do not fall for the dual core meme. It's already obsolete. You will experience horrible stutter in every single game released after 2016.

Wait for the cheapest R3 which will be 4c/4t or buy a second hand i5

Or if you really need a CPU right now you can probably find an FX6300 for about the same platform price considering AM3 mobos are cheap as fuck.

And you can OC it as well.

G4560 has treading makes it a i3

You will still get stuttering. Treading is a crutch it can't replace physical cores.

i have it with a gtx 1050ti 4gb.
i play most all games max with great fps.

Pre 2016 and e sport games should be ok for it

>Treading

Nvidia GTX 1080ti

My money back or a trashcan.

Don't fall for it.

rx 460

>Pentium

Either get a locked i5 and a cheap mobo or get the cheapest R5 and a cheap mobo.

>people still buying corelets at this day and age

4GB rx460 or 4GB rx470 if you can afford it. Anything more powerful would be stupid.

rx 470, I don't know if there's any bottlenecking going on, but I know you start to see the cpu bottleneck the gpu with gpu's like the 1060 and up.

>hurr G4560 is bad i never owned one but i know its bad just trust me!1!1

NEVER pair an AMD GPU with a budget CPU. Get a 1050ti or a 1060 3GB.

As long as Nvidia's drivers are multithreaded and AMD's aren't you should never pair an AMD GPU with a budget CPU.

RX 460/470.

GTX 1050-1050Ti.

1050 Ti

1050 if you wanna save 30 bucks

This.

AMD cards really get fucked over by dual core CPUs.

>Buying a 60 dollar CPU to pair with a 150 dollar mother board just to overclock

>60 fps average 20 fps minimums

no no no, buy i5 4/4T for intel right now or get at least fx6300 or wait for Ryzen 5 and i3 4/4 coffeelake

i suppose you think all cars need to be racecars too

If I have to save my shekels for another two weeks to upgrade to a V8 over a piss poor diesel 3 cylinder, I'll save a tiny bit longer and have something I can truly enjoy using, instead of feeling like I penalized myself for being a jew.

if we're talking about web browsing and office work then pentium is right for you.

Just use intel onboa-

Onboard graphics are the only reason why i will give AMD Ryzen APUs a chance.

You were saying?

>not waiting for kaby pentiums

Pretty much this.

but you dont buy a 5 litre V8 for city driving and going grocery shopping do you

If it means I get to keep my car an extra two years instead of six months I do.