Master of c++ and python

>Master of c++ and python
>Literally too qualified to get a job

>too qualified
You mean asking for too much money.

hard to get jobs in real languages (less easy entry)
try meme languages like PHP or Node instead

what kind of a job can you even get with python?
I'm tired of the oop meme

Local job search:

Python jobs 91
C/C++ jobs 184
C$ jobs 151
COBOL jobs 12

Ai / web / science (depending on your degree), analysis and sysadmin stuff.

>too qualified
more like too pretentious you faggot

>c/c++ 184
which heaven do you live in

Israel, come over

RT/Embedded jobs: 200+

brb buying a ticket
there are literally no C/C++ jobs here and only one company hiring for embedded, which is ericsson

PHP jobs 888888888

>Israel

>tfw to intelligent too be qualified two get a job toupé for goods and services

>too qualified to get a job
Anyone who believe this deserves to starve

If you just want a well paying programming job, learn Java or C# if you have an irrational hate for Java.
Serious, boring, big old business, government and bank applications are written in Java. It's a save bet for a long term job.

>master of C++
Extremely doubtful, but if true you will be employed as soon as you stop shitposting. I'm a mediocre C++ dev and haven't been without a job since 2008.

it's also a safe bet for the madhouse if horrible organization, poor documentation and oop drives you nuts

Where are you?

This, Java is objectively inferior to other languages but it dominates the workforce.

zagreb
oh pardon me , there are 2 (two) embeded job offers now

That's why it pays well.
Technically, it's easy, but having experience in debugging thousand line long JSF stacktraces full of AOP and Spring magic is a valuable skill.

> inferior
Modern Java is amazing.
Spring Boot with spring-data and Spring REST/JSON apis is very productive and pleasant to work with. Sadly, the big companies I spoke off are generally still using legacy Java and Spring.

have your tried to get into Rimac? They do hire people for embedded stuff reasonably often, even if they don't at the moment, they'd probably be interested in you. Also HEP will be on the lookout soon

I have heard Israelis love embedded programming. Is that true?

Who cares. They are all jews.

madhouse!

>Zionist rogue entity illegally occupying Palestinian land.

Nice try shill, I think i'll stay where I am.

You don't necessarily have to be a shill to like Israel

theyre probably making software for bombs theyll drop on palestine

PHP jobs: 54
JAVA: 250

same niggerlover

>>Read a book on C++
>>Think I'm a master of C++
>>Read a book on Python
>>Think I'm a master of Python
>>Have no degree
>>Have no work experience
>>Apply for senior positions because I'm too good for a juniors slave wage of a mere $20k a year
>>Cry on Internet forums how life is hard even though your mom tells you that you're a computing genius
Good luck user. One of these days, you'll also get rejected from a job in retail for being "too qualified". But only if you believe in yourself.

If it pays well whats the problem, after all the programmer isn't actually dropping the bombs.

No it means it's OPs excuse when his mum tells him why he doesn't look for a computer job and leave her basement

them cobol jobs will earn you a small fortune

In exchange for my soul, as well, yes.

>Master

No you're not.

Almost nobody is master of C++. That would require being a master of every part of an absolutely huge language. Knowing every in and out, and why and when to use it. You don't have that. At best you've got passable beginners skills.

You're not getting a job because of your inflated ego. I know this, because of what you posted.

Where do you search for jobs? All populr sites appear to be tracking and/or social media sites of sort. I refuse to use them.

>All populr sites appear to be tracking and/or social media sites of sort. I refuse to use them.
Ahh. There's your problem right there. Get over it. You're going to have to used linked-in if you want something better than a short term contract you get off of craigslist.

>node
puke.

Pa odi u Europu