What's your favorite/least hated Mac?

What's your favorite/least hated Mac?

ipod classic. Everything else was/is literally garbage.

iPod shuffle is simplicity itself.

The 2015 macbook has a niche and fits in it better than anything else, but
>1 fucking port

the ipad

All Macbooks until 2016

Old Mac Pros, most aesthetic cases period.

iPhone SE

Ipod shuffle was fucking GOAT. Didn't they ruin it by adding a screen or some shit?

Mac? Overall, my CTO 13" Macbook Air from 2013 has been really good to me. As far as current Macs go, I like the 13" non-TB MBP as a great middle-of-the-road option, and the 15" as an all-out multiple-monitor-machine. The new ports are actually a godsend for higher-res external displays.

Apple product in general? The 12.9" iPad Pro, no doubt. I have one, and it's the most versatile in terms of when/where/how I can use it. It has LTE, so I'm not handicapped when out of range of WiFi. Supported input methods are finger-touch, keyboard, and Apple Pencil (the best stylus ever), making it just about the most versatile device ever in terms of input, aside from, say, the Surface Pro (and even that's arguable, because the SP isn't nearly as touch-screen-optimized as the iPad). It's also more or less malware-proof, making it an extremely reliable go-to. It's expensive, yes, but damn, is it good.

Old mac minis make kawaii home servers

Most hated is any Macbook without HDMI/USB

>What's your favorite/least hated Mac?
>people talking about iDevices

I just want to share that these shills get payed minimum wage to make these posts every day.

2015 Macbook Pro is nice hardware desu. The silly DPI makes word processing feel like buttered sex. But that's all it's good for.

OTOH, if you need heavier programs than Word and Firefox, get a fucking desktop

MacBook pro 2013
is very nice

Anti-Apple shill detected.

OFFICIAL List of good macs in the past 20 years or whatever
PowerBook G4 Titanium
G4 Cube
PowerMac G5
PowerBook G4 12"

everything they made in beige after this thing was a mistake

>old ipod nano, the squared one
>old ipod classic
>macbook pro 13" 2012 pre retina bullshit
>iPhone 5s, iPhone SE

I even have an old mac mini, one of the models you can upgrade ram and hdds but I got it for nothing, I would have never payed actual price for that.
With the exception of the 5s and the SE, they managed to make shittier and shittier hardware in the last 4 and a half years.

The power mac G5 (the original dual CPU, dual core version from 05/06)

Mac pro 2006 - 2012 is my favourite mac.

no that was the nano

you can still buy the same old shuffle

>them motherfucking blinkenlights

Favourite:
2012 Classic Macbook Pro.
Ports.
Upgradable.

Most hated:
Macbook Air (2008) was the time I noticed things not being user replacable in a mac.
(Soldered RAM.)