Find a flaw. Pro-tip: you can't

Find a flaw. Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right, I can't. It's the best laptop ever made. Only jealous virgin poorfags will say otherwise.

This.

This.

This.

>Gay
>No nVidia
>No the Esc key
>No Magsafe
>Soldered SSD and RAM

This.

>The touchbar turned out to be a non-tactile limited use gimmick that's glitchy as fuck.
>16GB limit on RAM is minimal for creative professionals.
>Starting price of $1,499 plus tax with only 8GB of RAM and an i5.
>No memory card slot in a laptop for creative professionals.
>No USB A ports when USB type C is brand new. Apple's ditching of the floppy on the original iMac is not analogous, as it was at a time where CD based storage was more popular along with zip disks and USB floppy drives readily existed with machines generally being less portable so the dongle being separate was not as big of a deal.
>Refresh on Skylake instead of Kaby Lake

I could go on and on and point to creative professionals saying how the thing is a glitchy nightmare but the current MBP is yet another sign of, fuck you enthusiast community, eat our shit, iPhones make way more money and you're second class citizens, take what we serve or leave it.

This.

This.

This.

This.

This.

Yeah, the current model has its issues, but try to keep in mind Apple's Macbook strategy: new form factor comes first, and the technology matures into the form factor later.

It happens every time. Look at the first Retina MacBook Pro (battery life issues, not enough GPU to handle the display). Or the MacBook Air (one port, very low res). Or even the first-gen Retina MacBook (second-gen offered a 30% performance increase and an extra 1.5 hours of battery life over the first-gen model).

It's cheaper to change the internals than it is to change the chassis design, so the most economical strategy for them is to make an ambitious new chassis -- for its time, at least -- and then coast on it for a long time.

This.

This.

The macbook air still has a shit res

They hardly changed the design of the macbook pro, stop making excuses for a giant company you spazzy

This.

This.

That.

So your strategy is to first buy crippled version that is already overpriced and then spend even more money on new improved version in a year or two, in fact you can but 2 laptops of stronger specs than one of those.
Meanwhile other manufacturers are offering even higher quality laptops that do not have shit logo up front, but allow you to upgrade it properly, add more ram, another disk, have same res screens, actually have GPU, have longer life expectancy and actually perform better in real world opposed to this piece of art that is made for store front displays and for people like you who have their brain washed by this MUH INNOVATIVE COMPANY, I will be polite and just tell you to fuck off into your virgin land where you can praise this piece of shit with all the rest of your designer friends who are going to pull any retarded argument like yours to justify this only because of its great OS. But guess what, windows catching up with art software, so get over it and stop shilling biggest jew company in the world.

You know nothing. The MBA's display, for as bad as it is, used to be so, *so* much worse. I've seen the difference in person, and it was staggeringly bad before about 2013. Also, an awful lot was changed about the new Macbook. I don't feel like doing an exhaustive rundown of that, but pretend I did and commence feeling like an idiot as is appropriate.

>So your strategy is to first buy crippled version

I never said that. I never said to buy it. I said that, despite all of these flaws, it's important to remember that they're generally inherent to a first-gen product under Apple's Macbook strategy, and that it's important to give it a generation or two to iron that shit out before you truly judge it. If you want to judge the merits of the MacBook Pro, judge a robust, late-stage hardware/chassis combination like the 2015, not the early, borderline-experimental 2016.

This.

It's a Mac

I know plenty. It still has a tn panel with an awful resolution.

The new mbp is hardly experimental, it's almost the same design as the previous model, not even close to enough of a change to deserve an excuse.

This.

Why isn't "find a flaw" an autoban for spam?

It is not the same. If it was the same, there wouldn't be any new issues. The fact that there are distinct '16-related issues suggests that things were changed.

And have you *seen* a 2012 13" MBA next to a 2013 13" MBA? Because I have. And if you had too, you'd know what I'm talking about.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

fpbp

>don't judge bad apple products, just give it time and wait till they good
you are just brainwashed mate, get the fuck out
I am judging all of their products because that is what a consumer should do, if this is experimental product, then it should have experimental price, and it should be marketed as experimental and not for profesionall use

Does it still have a tn panel with a shit resolution?

Yes. That's what's called a fact.

I don't care how you try to spin it.

>Find a flaw
Apple

>glossy screen

Well for one, it's a Mac.

Two, it's a shitty design that can't even thermally handle a kaby lake

Hence why Apple continues to suck dick

Besides the shitty OS and poor GNU/Linux support and compatibility the first thing that pops to my mind is the grandad design with massive bezels. You could fit a much larger screen into that frame.

appearance: some people like it, i don't, not really important and subjective anyway
HID (keyboard/pointer): shit. flat, low-travel keys, non-standard layout. trackpad has no buttons
IO: barely any, no current type usb ports, no hdmi/dp, no ethernet, no card reader, no expresscard, etc. need adapters to plug just about anything into it, how can this be acceptable on a /laptop/
specs: nothing is user-replacable/upgradable as far i can tell. mid-end hardware for a high-end price, as usual