Name ONE (1) (I) (UNO SENOR) aspect that makes ReactOS inferior to wangblows

name ONE (1) (I) (UNO SENOR) aspect that makes ReactOS inferior to wangblows.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/mozilla-to-drop-support-for-all-npapi-plugins-in-firefox-52-except-flash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it literally only supports out of date applications you mongoloid

2001 called
they want their OS back.

>Muh up to date cloud data mining features

fuck off faggot you have no need for the latest shit. there hasn't been a single application post 2010 that has had improvements.

your sister called

she wants her socks back

Literally none, I'm sure they'll perfect compatibility with XP by 2030.

This project makes no goddamn sense.

I mean, this thing has been in the works for years, YEARS and just recently they added:
Printer support.

Seriously, what's the point?

It BSODs more than Windows 95's release candidates.

Literally nothing works

>You have no need
Free Software will never succeed for this reason

it is a precursor to a single operating system that can natively run .tar, .exe., and .dmg applications. you're ignorant if you can't see that.

I tried installing it on real hardware that was reported as all-green on the compatibility page, and it died without possibility of recovery after the second driver.

Got an entertaining Sup Forums thread out of that, at least.

F1 does not make sense but a lot of people keep dumping money into it and watch it.

Yes but there you have talented engineers, designers and pilots.
Here you have a bunch of guys trying to reverse engineer Windows without making much progress like, ever.

Web browsers
Android studio
Steam

There isn't that much progress in F1 year by year either but people still dump money into it. Also I'm pretty sure some of those guys are engineers and/or designers.

>web browsers

fucking lol are you serious? you fags are LOSING features.

bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/mozilla-to-drop-support-for-all-npapi-plugins-in-firefox-52-except-flash/

im not even going to acknowledge the rest of your shit just for this.

millennials think the latest and greatest "apps" are needed. it's pathetic.

Doesn't things work better running Wine on top of the Linux kernel, I understand that ReactOS uses Wine on top of their own custom kernel but they dont keep up with the latest version of Wine.

Because, fun!

Why is everyone trying to be resourceful? It's just a project, and wouldn't it be a giant middle finger given to MassiveSoft if they can make it 100% compatible?

Why don't they just make a stripped-down Linux that only runs Wine and call it a day? That's literally all anyone needs.

Good luck watching youtube or netflix pn a 10 yo browser

Why would anyone use this windows xp lookalike shit? It's not 2005 anymore

It can run Skyrim, as of the latest release. If that's boring to you, I'd like to see some of your personal projects you do on your downtime.

My questios is asking if things run better under ReactOS's version of wine running on their own kernel versus a linux distro.

Yeah, security updates are for losers.

If I wanted such an ugly looking environment I would just use Ubuntu MATE and Wine.

ReactOS was made to run non-free software

Ros has gone through several prototypes and methods of development, the current prototype started like in 2010

Wrappers have inferior performance, native execution will always be better.