1800x is already down to $400. How low do you think it will drop?

1800x is already down to $400. How low do you think it will drop?

slickdeals.net/f/9992716-amd-r7-1800x-for-409-99-fs-ac-via-ebay

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/61t37m/cpu_ryzen_7_1700_24999_w_coupon_cs20spring/
gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Supporting AMD is antisemitic. Do not buy from AMD.

to about three fiddy

>tfw preordered but can't even use it because I've been waiting on an AM4 bracket for a month

I got cucked hard.

Not low enough.

This. AMShit processors would need to be $50 before they even come close to beating Intel in price:performance.

>tfw didnt fall for the "just wait for ryzen" meme
>tfw got my 7700k months ago and its doing great

gr8 b8 m8

List price: $1,200.99
You save: $741.00 (61% off)
Now:US $459.99

Judging on how much they are marking off, and also based on they are ebay seller not a proper store, They likely got a shipment of processors that they cant move at full price because they are fucking ebay, so they are selling the processors at a near 0 proffit rate.

you likely wont see cheaper then this till stock liquidations when zen+ comes out.

>1800x is already down to $400
Holy fucking shit. I'm very tempted, but I really want to wait until Vega arrives to see if I go 1080 now that it's down, or Vega if it's not fuckhuge expensive with that big die and HBM2.

reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/61t37m/cpu_ryzen_7_1700_24999_w_coupon_cs20spring/

1700 for $250
already sold out though

>not buying the superior 1700 with free cooler.

the fuck is wrong with you?

Thanks.
You have to go back, however.

I had an AM4 bracket a week before launch. You should try planning ahead next time.

>yurop

I have unbelievable bad luck with the silicon lottery. My 2500k only does 4.3GHz and I'm still salty about it.

how does it feel that almost all ryzen cpus will get to 4 gig and you paid an extra 200 for xfr that is garbage?

>How low do you think it will drop?
into the trash

>almost all ryzen cpus will get to 4
That's bullshit and you know it. If most means very few, then yes, the 1700 is the best buy. My autism wouldn't take it if I didn't get 4GHz with a 1700.

>not buying 1700

Cuck

Wait they're already dropping prices? Sup Forums told me Ryzen is great, dropping prices month after release would mean absolute DOA wtf.

>most people got anus boards because le anus is good
>they can't get to 4GHz, so no one can, given the proper hardware

I thought the CoolerMaster Masterliquid Pro 280 would support AM4. That was wrong, only the Masterliquid supports AM4 out of the box. The Masterliquid Pro has an asterisk next to AM4 support that says (with free upgrade kit, coming Soon™), where soon means > 2 months.

Actually according to silicon lottery 3.9ghz is the average for the 1700/x.

how does the price go down this much when I still can't even get a motherboard?

>My autism wouldn't take it if I didn't get 4GHz with a 1700.
According to the Silicon Lottery, only ~25% of Ryzen chips can hit 4ghz. That means there is a 75% chance of your CPU not being able to hit 4ghz. How does that make you feel?

Sad, but saying that the 1700 is the best buy doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. I'm going full retard with a 1800x and a good air cooler, maybe even a meme AIO. Those do get to 4GHz easier.

>one shady ebay account

kys op

What a great thread.

>its doing great

Otoh, 70% reaches 3.9Ghz. Losing 2.5% of clock isn't something to lose sleep about really.

the .9 drives autists crazy.

I will take it for $250.
Thats the top limit for pajeet tech I can spare.

>put computer on its side
>just set the fan on top of it

I had to do this for a week when my fan mount broke. Also had to use toothpaste instead of thermal paste because I didn't have any.

top 26%
>*with advanced cooling at 1.4 vcore or greater pulling around 200w
It's still a fine cpu that can hit 3.7-3.8 8c on a stock cooler with good tim. 300mhz doesnt matter much. 8% oh no.
>benchmarkfags

gadgetsnow.com/tech-news/One-in-every-3-Apple-engineers-is-Indian/articleshow/39131973.cms

this
top kek