My Surface got so hot it melted the paint

My Surface got so hot it melted the paint.

>going with microshit
Well deserved

Did you shove it in a teeny bag for hours?

were you trying to mine bitcoins with your tablet what the fuck

>Not buying a glorious 2016 MacBook Pro.

Idiot.

He shoved it in your mum. If you catch my drift.

Holy cow.
Was it because of the charger or something else?
Which model is it?
Does it still work?

>0.8 GHz @100°C
kek

And I thought my Mac got hot. Holy shit...

Looks more like water damage.

That's a faulty battery. Keep a fire extinguisher near by or GET RID OF THAT IMMEDIATELY

seriously user, it's fucked and you will end up with severe burns

I'm done with microsofts bullshit. I've had a surface pro 3 for the better part of a year, and it's just fucking retarded. Decided to give it away last night, and it bricked itself when I was restoring it to factory setting. Holy shit, microshit, good fucking work.

I solved it by wipeing a partition and reinstalling windows over it though. Happy to get rid of this piece of shit.

Yeah, more like humidity. Maybe OP wanted to boil some water with that

this is what happens when you cram a laptop into a tablet body

Putting in anything but the gimpiest of x86 chips in a tablet is like stuffing a jet engine into a golf cart. Yeah, you can probably find a way to make it work, but don't be surprised when the end result fails spectacularly.

Even x5-z8300's have a tendency to overheat.

>he still believes that

Untrue. My chuwi hibook pro never overheats.

delete this, microsoft can do no wrong

Sounds like you're getting a free surface

Which will either brick itself or melt. Seems like a good deal, no?

Surface 3 with the Z8700 here. Barely gets warm, since it uses less power than a Snapdragon 800 series SoC.

What were you doing with it?
I use one of these at work, and given it's pathetic little fan kicks in a lot under low load, but still.

The Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition with InfinityEdge Display doesn't have this problem

I have my Surface Pro 3 with an i5 4300u since December. It works fine except on Linux.

I undervolt ed the processor. I also underclocked and undervolt ed the GPU.

What is wrong with it? Would you buy a four?

The problem it seems with the surface is that people by the low end versions and expect good performance.

His mom is hot?

Apple has been building computers since around 1978. Microsoft just started. You can't blame startups on their early designs.

>b-but it's not true
Okay panjesh