You can only post ITT if you have AT LEAST 100 commits in the past year on your github profile

You can only post ITT if you have AT LEAST 100 commits in the past year on your github profile.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/commits/dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>free software warrior
keep up the uncompensated work

Explain what a "commit" is for the ones that aren't cucked into codemonkeying for free on a shitty social network.

I do it because I have NO FUCKING LIFE

please send help or job offers

github is for people who think editing out ableist language is a valuable contribution

>giving communists free code

what kind of adhd person commits like 20 times a day?

meow mrow

>tfw 0

How do you people manage to break 7 thousand? I got up to 1200 and people said I have no life..

write a script to change a file back and forth that doesn't matter and commit it every time

I have a job so I don't contribute to open source projects as much as I should

The guy manages 3 branches and keeps them relatively updated.

github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/commits/dev

>github
Thats not for job-having professionals.

Most of his changes are under 10 lines of code

Probably doesn't squash commits.

>WORKING FOR FREE
HAHAHAAHAHA
You fucking idiot.

Does github enterprise count?

>SJWhub

retarditt is that way

Using it to deploy every change while working on a web app. I'd rack up 70+ commits in a day casually working on something.

mrow

They really should get rid of this shit.
There's a reason github removed streaks, people were putting too much importance on having their 1100 day streak continue FOREVER.
Incidentally, these are the same people who have sterling gold stackoverflow and quora accounts thinking that they're a good thing to put on your resume.

Do these pajeets even have lives outside of the internet?

>he uses github
>not glorious Bitbucket

It's not 2007, grandpa

Pajeets, dog-eaters and hues > butthurt europeans and americans

>not managing your own version control system

pajeets do the same thing at my american school which is like 80% of the engineering student body. They stay at the college all fucking day doing like nothing??? They "study" by cheating off each other all day, just cramming more rote memory like they're copy-pasting code into their brain.
Pajeets are fucking losers man.

I've seen some of the stupidest fucking comments on stackoverflow by gold badgers.

>DUPLICATE SHITPOST, CLOSED
>+1

Who /commitaftereveryletter/ here?

only when my tests pass.

whats a commit in that context

also
off-topic

What an Big Data Analyst do?

Contributions != commits

I'm sure there are some CoC suckers who have thousands of contributions.

shitty SCM practices.

how?

Never contributed to diddly shit in my entire life

It's where you go into a perfectly respectable open source project and put in a request to change all of their code and documentation to remove references to gender and slavery, then spam tumblr and reddit with links to your request when you don't get your way to get others to help you smash the patriarchy.

gitlab doesn't list how many total contributions, but this should be enough.

>100 commits in the past year
lol noob

Just under 200. Not little ones, either. Right now I'm working on something Sup Forums related to introduce myself to webdev. I've put in about 16hrs/day for the last 3 days.

>github

at least one commit a day keeps the mind rot away

Fucking this. /thread

lmao

All real commits

All natural

I don't unit test

Are you saying you don't use version control systems in your paid work? What kind of shitty company are you working for?

this

>Sup Forums condemns paid software
>Sup Forums condemns working for free
hmm really makes me think

I'm sorry that your society values you so little that you need to take that mercenary attitude about volunteer work.

I have become lazy... :(

> to smart to do unit tests.

Fucking close enough. Should've been over 250 but I was working on a branch that was never commited.

what utter shit
why use it

Suck my balls nigger

>not using a gitlab