GOOGLE'S GONNA FREAK

What would it take to implement this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/mpv#Use_as_a_browser_plugin
rbt.asia/g/thread/S41757312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you on about user?

embedding mpv into the browser for more stable, less resource intensive, better optimized, less corporate DRM-y, etc. youtube playback.

but you can already play every youtube video in mpv

Tell me how

yes, if you copy the url and run a command for every single video you want to watch, keeping the native, heavy player running in the background if you want to view suggests like a good civilian
that's what I'm asking, fuckin dork

>signed in to google
>notifications
What's wrong with you?

>.png
>1.41MB
You are retarded and what you're trying to shill is retarded as fuck too. Holy shit user, get some help.

user this is fucking retarded

You can already play youtube in mpv, trapping it in the browser would serve no purpose. Youtube already uses html5 video instead of flash, there's nothing wrong with watching a video in the browser if it's something small or using mpv itself via youtube-dl if it's something you want to focus on.

Doing that is only as stable is firefox/chrome's extension handler

so basicly as stable as just fucking using flashplayer

>nigger wants to make everything matte black

STOP

>I hate things that look nice because I'm locked to netzero and believe that I should hold the rest of the world back to accommodate for my own lack of stable infrastructure
yeah true I suppose, I'm more in it for performance gains to be honest
in browser 4k youtube lags like a motherfucker for me, whereas mpv is fuckin buttery smooth.
this is the land of thinkpads and antigloss you're saying that in

> keeping the native, heavy player running in the background if you want to view suggests like a good civilian
Something stopping you from not starting playback of the video on youtube at all? You can do that with any userjs for youtube or you can see how they doing it, and take only that part, if you don't need whole script.

why the fuck is tech nigger so popular? he basically reads off the feature set and makes a video.

why the fuck is wendell not top of youtube reviews?

"Wendell"?

Using PNG in the situation OP did delivers no additional value, only bloat.

Because a significant amount of the population are retarded mouth-breathers that consume videos of some uneducated e-personality mindlessly talking about the color and size of some toy their little consumerist mind wants.

Bruh, as long as he says onfleek in the vid and says how he totally likes the feeling of the new phone cause it feels nice and bling then I'll watch dat. I'm white but my identity was destroyed by negrophilic media over the past few decades so I aim to consume whatever the black thinks is cool. I don't care about anything as long as I can keep buying shiny new toys.

wrong

I personally like watching his videos because they're really well made. The man knows how to record and edit video.

It already exists if you are on linux
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/mpv#Use_as_a_browser_plugin

>so basicly as stable as just fucking using flashplayer
So it's going to dominate the market for 20 years? Nice!

>matte black

Fucking mkbhd is such a piece of shit nigga he is so ugly get this shit back to plebbit

That plugin will stop working in few months time so don't bother with setting it up.

true, unless you are on ESR or use a fork

why do i keep seeing that ken jing bing twitter shit on my feed? i dont watch those types of retarded videos

Fuck off, weeb!

He fucked off lmao!

Yes you do. This is what it looks like when you don't.

I uploaded the wrong picture. That wasn't my recommended videos.

>tfw he is a millionaire for reading cnet articles about phones to his camera
>meanwhile you are making a good but not amazing salary as a code monkey slave

Don't forget JewTubeRed

Nah. U wrong.

jesus how old are u 12 ?

Marques is hot

No, but it seems you are.

>humblebragging this hard

here, have a (You). nobody likes your kiind.

use youtube+ or other similar script to block autodl on the youtube web site then use extension or juts copy paste the link in your youtube-dl/media player. I haven't watched a youtube video using their player for a couple years now.

no reason to want it embedded into the shit that is a web browser

rbt.asia/g/thread/S41757312

Just copy the link and type mpv link senpai

>being this fucking poor
Nothing beats supporting content creators on Youtube and added Music streaming.

They are well made videos, and I already know everything about the technical aspects of the phone I'm researching. I want to hear about the more personal opinion shit.

I would rely more on Patreon or PayPal than SJW scum that is Google