Ok you triggered assholes...

Ok you triggered assholes, i just have been hacked and i want to establish some serious security stuff for my Windows 7 and my botnet accounts because i'm a fucking retard that is still learning Linux and needs that shit until i can use Linux. GIve me serious answers, i'm not in the fucking mood.

>getting hacked
Might as well sell everything and find another hobby you fuckin' retard

>been hacked
did they break into your mainframe?

>just have been hacked

You need to be more specific.

>not in the fucking mood
Why do you think i am here? If you're not contributing to my shit then get the fuck out.

>"Doctor, I have disease. Use disease cure to fix me"
Yeah, we're going to need more deets. How did you get hacked? What got hacked?

Ok ok, some asshole hacked my botnet, already changed my password, closed all sessions and shit but i don't want this to happen again

Install Gentoo

It will. Attackers always have the advantage. You just need some resilience.

>serious security stuff
>windows

1. 1password.
2. Use Chrome.
3. Use iOS.

That's it.

>Calls me an asshole and then asks for help
Nice meme retard maybe next time you'll install gentoo ;^)

>
>>not in the fucking mood
>Why do you think i am here? If you're not contributing to my shit then get the fuck out.
Literally the biggest fuckwit on this board today haha

Use sandboxie or somthing.

Cuckā„¢ the post

It's been proven time and time again.
1password is better than its competitors.
Chrome is the most secure browser with the most security team in the world.
iOS actually gives a shit about security.

They are standard advice.

1.) install Gentoo (obviously)
2.) set up firewall that only allowes white-listed servers
3.) ???
4.) security!

Can you please enlighten us on how this "hacking" took place?

stop being retarded

EVERYONE
DROP WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO HELP THIS MAN.
Welcome to Sup Forums's tech help thread. It's against the rules, but because you're in such a high technical requirement and have done much of the ground work, the mods will look the other way, and even assist you in securing your personal information, for free!.

Obviously nothing you've pointed out to be the issue could ever be solved via a Google search. Or even digging around in one of many Sup Forums archives.
Where would you like us to start?
The process can be speed along if you install team viewer.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I like to imagine Stallman travelling across the country, walking into random coffee shops and offices, always eavesdropping, waiting for a chance to interject his knowledge.

what botnet?

If you genuinely think windows was the cause of your compromise then there is nothing we can do to help. you fucking retard ape