Is open launcher /ourlauncher/?

Is open launcher /ourlauncher/?
>on fdroid
>has icon pack support
>has more customization settings than other open launchers
>has widget support (half of the open launchers don't have it)
>moving icons actually better than nova
And it also doesn't play well with software buttons. It's still alpha, and it's just the first release, will it ever be good as nova?

>phoneposting

I like the layout but all the settings are buggy. Also the image blur option is too aggressive, you should be given a slider. Speaking of sliders, any settings with those keeps jerking the window up and down rapidly and is practically unusable.

I prefer Silverfish although I find it infuriaring I can't rearrange icons properly, but once you set it up it's golden.

I personally love SilverLight. Try it, is fast and unbloated.

This. The new version is good. Although I see lots of potential in open launcher. It has an amazing UI. KISS launcher is great too.

It's just the first release though, it might be "usable" in the next versions, I bet first nova release wasn't any better
I also use it but only one widget, no custom icons, no easy way to entering the app info is kind of bad, I kind of miss the old nova-like launcher

Can it search among installed apps and widgets? Literally the only reason why I use Nova.

There's a search bar for apps and you can place widgets on "desktop" and resize them. Just try it out for a few days. It's free.

Somehow I get the feeling that the developer is in this thread right now...

He's definitely shilling. The app just got added to fdroid.

not bad

how do you shill a foss thing

kek, OP here, I actually use sailfish, just see the app this morning after i refresh the fdroid and gave it a try. the launcher is still in first alpha, app drawer didn't worked for me, it doesn't "see" software buttons, but i bet it will be great launcher in the future, it's nice to have nova-like launcher like how sailfish is smart-like launcher
also custom icon support is first in f-droid, I guess? maybe this might help adding custom icons to other launchers too?

Likes and upboats for marketshare, then you jew out with product placement and plugging.

that will never happen to any foss shit

Klwp + apex nigga

what is the absolute lightest launcher with decent functionality, im on a 512mb device

Kiss Launcher

its search based though, i hate that

hayai launcher, maybe? Or "search based launcher" which is just a list of installed apps, no icons
we might need a f-droid page on installgentoo wiki in the future

Try silverfish then

>Not using Temple Launcher
enjoy your botnet

user what is that

Wtf, I need this shit. Is this real?

kek

omg

... dude ... what??

>google play
nah it's trash, terry would never allow a cia niggerware on his phone

>Mart