/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Turns out Mistertao is using the "new government trade regulations" as an excuse to close up shop.
• Differences between the different models of Redmi Note 4 and Note 4x • The AliExpress 7th Anniversary sale has started, a lot of deals going on right now. What are you buying?
• user gets his mom to spend his tendie points on a overpriced Rock Zircon from a reseller because user didn't feel like waiting 3-4weeks • Prices drops on these DAPs during the Anniversary sale • user shows off today's chink packages • user's Redmi Note 3 Pro has issues playing back videos • user buys a wrist press Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/7thanniversary.htm?spm=2114.11010108.0.0.t5EpLa
fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html
aliexpress.com/item/ISK-H-P-960B-Professional-Stereo-Dynamic-DJ-Headphone-Monitor-Headset-Music-Earphones/32744119401.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S59526600#p59527039
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S59048445#p59053378
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58543815#p58544506
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58543815#p58549260
aliexpress.com/item/Auxmart-H4-H7-H11-H13-9005-9006-COB-72W-LED-Car-Headlight-Bulb-6500K-8000LM-Fog/32716585573.html
aliexpress.com/item/Auxmart-H1-COB-72W-Pair-LED-Car-LED-Headlight-Bulbs-6500K-8000LM-Single-Beam-Headlights-All/32763462021.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Buedio-T4-Bluetooth-Headphone-and-noising-cancelling-wireless-Headset-with-built-in-micro/1405349_32795674376.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from last thread
I've been waiting for 15 business days, and my shit still hasn't arrived.
I've emailed gearbest, but am I going to get chinked at this point?

>Moar News
• Ali is having its 7th Anniversary Sale from today till the 30th, get your shit together
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/7thanniversary.htm?spm=2114.11010108.0.0.t5EpLa

The outer casing on my KZ-ATE-MIC is incredibly flimsy. The left broke within a week, and the right is coming loose. They still work fine, but I would not recommend them over the standard versions.

New shit's here...

how the fuck are the Select Coupons used?

At least 1-2 months depending on the method of shipping you chose before you even think about refunds.

Put the chink weed in front of a fan now and daily outside in the sun. its really growing now

the estimate was between 7-14 business days, and I'd really rather not wait up to 2 months for a simple tool set and some mUSB to USB adapters

Daily reminder that buying chink shit is literally supporting white genocide. We should ban /csg/ from this board.

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html

If you've paid extra for shipping and it takes too long to arrive, Gearbest will refund you the shipping costs.

The estimate is irrelevant, there is a minimum waiting time usually around 1 month for fast shipping. Can't really do anything about it.

I am not white :^)

That's mint.

then do not buy chink shit.

Then you should kill yourself so the human race could survive.

wow racis :^(

... it's my 3rd pair of Rock Zircons. The first two pairs broke a while ago, but I loved them so much that when I heard Gearbest sells the new batch (new box, old QC issues fixed) I ordered them again.

What the hell is this /csg/ ?

fell for the meme thrice

i use these empty packages to deposit my semen into when im masturbating in my bedroom.
i have a trash can full of these.

a rubber ball

I'm not a racist by a long shot. I'm a racial realist

Why does r/android hates OnePlus so much?
inb4 plebbit

This.
Chink seeds are usually fake or will not germinate. You should've bought the weed seeds off the darknet, nobody is allowed to sell illegal drugs on the clearnet.

It is a rubber ball indeed.

How is it fake when the product doesn't even specify which kind of plant it is?

... and, unlike the guy that made the news, I paid only $7 for them ($9.99-some Gearbest points).

Sure, they're worthy memes.

p-put on that choker

wow you can litteraly google weed seeds and you get tons of results, and its looks totally normal for a small cannabis plant is is real high thc or female is another thing.

That's not a choker, user.

It doesn't begin to make up for what w*ite people did to us people of color, but it's a start

sure thing m8, and obama isn't a muslim

How do I get not chinked during the sale? I Don't care about the discounts, I just want regular prices.

> I can't find a hdmi adapter with external power supply to connect my guinea pigs tablet to a VGA monitor.

They love the phones but hate the support the company gives

It's a fucking ballgag, you retard. A choker goes around your neck, pic related. A ballgag on the other hand goes around your head, with the ball in your mouth.

just check the price history

Is everyone else getting errors trying to sign in to Aliexpress?

How do I do that?

You sound like you know a lot about having balls in your mouth.

Source on this underwea? Kinda want it

The reviews are very promising for it, they're tempting me for sure.

"OMG! This product is amazing! I am a collector of headphones and I have never seen or heard such quality in this price category. These sound incredible, and I mean incredible detailed. Lows, mids and highs are all very well presented with a big soundstage. This is a true gem! I highly recommend Yenona Studio Pro for every audiophile. Score 5/5. Customer service was also great, thanks for the nice letter :D Delivery was insanely fast too. I truly recommend Yenona Store, nice work. This headset is made with love."

Great, more old white Dudes offing themselves so us minority bros can get more opportunities :)

Are there$25 coupons?
I only got $5 ones

>The ((((reviews))))

>trusting aliexpress reviews
Funny how you don't do that when it's the Eiaosi X6.

Thanks for looking into the mistertao thing

Aliprice.com

This is cheaper though
aliexpress.com/item/ISK-H-P-960B-Professional-Stereo-Dynamic-DJ-Headphone-Monitor-Headset-Music-Earphones/32744119401.html

Because many Anons owned it and it is shit

My pair came with channels reversed (left cup plays the right channel audio and vice versa) so I feel chinked but they do sound good.

great news

Any cool sale shit?
Can't really browse through all the shops at work

There hasn't been a single negative review accompanied by an OC image of the headphones, in contrast to the numerous verified positive reviews.
Why do you insist on lying about these headphones?

Have you checked all of the tracking services? 17track/bpost/postnl/cainiao, your local post? What region/country are you in?

Nice revisionist history

why do chinks make such shit copies of battery brands?
I bought a dollar store flashlight, fucking panasemig batteries

Fuck should I?

YOOO GUYS

The guy who got black switches instead of blue. The chink wants to pay me $30 but hes asking for my paypal. Is this how they usually do it or should I contact aliexpress?

Go for it

>not buying them for $4

paypal is their way to avoid not getting a 5 star review or to avoid refunding

>avoid refunding
>?

so give him my paypal?

Where?

I like you car

took me forever to understand, shit's confusing as fuck.
you know when you buy an item and somewhere below it says "Save up to US $X on orders over US $Y"? that's where you can use select coupons. so you have to order a certain amount at the same seller and then use one or multiple select coupons to actually get the discount.
pure chinkery

My chink shit fix is here. what could they be?

Don't. AliExpress is the only buyer protection you're gonna get, so don't throw that away.

So i'll ask for a refund through aliexpres? fuck it im doing it anyways

He's implying that during this sales , if you get a $5-off coupon you can bring the price down to $4 and some change.

I just bought rock zircons for €1.27 by combining app price, seller coupon and ali coupon.
what are you guys buying at the sale?

18650 holder and some crocodile clips from GB

and some 'look at me, I'm poor' headlight bulbs from ali

It has been confirmed $3 trash countless times over already.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S59526600#p59527039

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S59048445#p59053378

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58543815#p58544506

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58543815#p58549260

Yeah so I contacted aliexpress and told them he offered me $30 so i put that in for the refund dispute. Hopefully he doesn't get to mad. Keyboard is nice and he did throw in a mousepad, but I seriously wanted the autistic clicking of blues.

Keep in mind that the chinks will manipulate this too.

I have three $5 coupons and there $2 coupon for the official Rock Store
Fuck, I'm getting them

Best you'll get is hemp.

Post pics of you wearing.

>ASS WE CAN
Give me a link to this.

Why the fuck do you want a stallman-looking dude to take a picture of himself wearing a ballgag?

but maybe she's a qt3.14 trap?

If it's untracked it's probably just a few dollars at most, and you can claim your money back. The seller won't complain. It's just not worth them for the negative review.

Not in the face department, jesus. Ask for pictures of legs or butt but never, ever face.

But why do you almost always use the Xiaomi mascot?

>tfw 7 packages in the mailbox today

I need to spend 40 cents what do?

>headlight bulbs
Link please. (And maybe some impressions too, after you install and try them.)

Should I pull the trigger on the note 4 global or wait for the mi6?

i higly doubt leds lasting longer than normal halogens or chink hids

no the best you can get is weed, and to 50c for 100seed if totally fine.

Wait, the Note 4 is almost 3 years old

>Why the fuck do you want a stallman-looking dude to take a picture of himself wearing a ballgag?
But Stallman is a qt, user.
Seriously though that made me choke on my coffee almost, cheers.

What if it's just the lower part of the face, though?

xiaomi redmi note 4 global

Oh you tease~!! Hand over the link!

I've not tried these H1s yet but I bought some H11s from this seller a few weeks ago to put in my front fogs and I was seriously Impressed. These H1s are for my full beam. I'm not getting any for my dipped beam until I get around to fitting projectors in my headlights so I don't blind oncoming traffic.

H11
aliexpress.com/item/Auxmart-H4-H7-H11-H13-9005-9006-COB-72W-LED-Car-Headlight-Bulb-6500K-8000LM-Fog/32716585573.html

H1
aliexpress.com/item/Auxmart-H1-COB-72W-Pair-LED-Car-LED-Headlight-Bulbs-6500K-8000LM-Single-Beam-Headlights-All/32763462021.html

If you get them though make sure you have enough clearance behind them as they stick further out the back because of the heatsink and fan than normal bulbs. The fan on one of my fog lights is butted up against the washer bottle so I dont know how much this will effect the lifespan.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Buedio-T4-Bluetooth-Headphone-and-noising-cancelling-wireless-Headset-with-built-in-micro/1405349_32795674376.html

Cop or not?

Chink HIDs are trash. I fitted some to my girlfriends car and was a little disappointed with the light output. LEDs are brighter.

As a RN3P owner, I'd go for the Note 4
But the Mi6 and the Note 4 aren't really two comparable phones, one is a flagship, the other one is a mid tier

but do they last?
i have had chink leds and they only last a few months. these hids are now almost a year

I'm the guy with the video freezing on my RMN3Pro from the past threads.

It was freezing because I had the "battery saver" option constantly turned on...so...watch out for that.