Does anyone use upwork? Are there better sites for making money online?

Does anyone use upwork? Are there better sites for making money online?

Chaturbate

BHW
STM

>get programming job from some small business looking to "expand"
>pay some pajeet 10 bucks to do it
>turn it in
>profit

lol. They give you money ?

>Does anyone use upwork?

Tried it but it sucks big time. The best thing that you can use it for is networking.

eh kinda looking for more legit ways, thanks though

yea I had to verify myself as a non-pajeet with a video interview, they still are a problem though and it's nighe impossible to outbid them

n\gga there is nothing illegal about these sites

They work on tips and make a bundle

yeah except

>pajeet fuck up everything
>you hire another pajeet that disappear with no explanation
>you hire third pajeet, bit it's already too late

I didn't say illegal. Those sites are more about getting around googles bullshit and marketing. I'm looking for something to do with programming, not SEO etc.

>signup
>fill my skills
>there is too much people with this set of skills

Copy/pasta:

So you want an online source of revenue?

Online work can be of many forms. You can be a programmer, a designer, a translator, a copy-editor, a writer. Any job that primarily uses a computer can be done online. Try one of the following sites:

Mechanical Turk (simple jobs, low pay, backed by Amazon)
UpWork (formerly oDesk. Jobs range from complex to simple, with pay to match)
Freelancer (where you can hire people to do anything from minor to major projects)
Rent-a-Coder (it is in the name)
Fiverr (any job for $5)
Rev.com (and then there is this)

And now there is no excuse for you, if you are truly looking for a job online! Best of luck!

I work for Appen, as a query classsificator.
Since I live in MonkeyLand, I'm getting paid three times the minimum wage + what I get from my rl job, so I get a fuckload of money in HUEHUE standards.
What I do there is some dumb query classification shit, so I'm not actually learning anything or practicing anything, but who cares, it helps paying the bills.

>Since I live in MonkeyLand
Specify.

Brazil probably.

Did you miss the
>HUEHUE
bit?

Brazil? Does the rest of South America hue-hue as well, or is it unique to Bra 1-7 Ger?

Yeah, BR.
AFAIK, only BRs huehue. The other South Americans have all shitty laughs, no one gets close to ours.
For example, Argentinians/Mexicans use "jajajaja", totally unoriginal.

Lame, typical latin america crabs in a bucket mentality

Do you think all the Eastern European whores do it just for fun?

How's your burger?

Vai pra puta que te pariu!

Lame, typical nigger behaviour. Hiding behind "anonymous superiority", but in the end it's just another monkey pretending to be from a "superior" country just to shit on his fellow countrymen.
Get back to Sup Forums, faggot.
Volta pro 55, negrinho safado.

tl;dr unless you live in a country where very little money will afford you a decent relative incoming, it's not worthwhile. You just aren't going to be able to do the same work for the same money as someone from India, Eastern Europe, Asia, Philippines, etc.

There's legitimate online work but you need to network for it, not get it "cold" off sites that you'll get outbid on anyway.

Posso fazer cócegas nas nádegas?

que viadão

Vai toma no cu

What's upwork?

Translate you mom is a whore.

Not much, you?

Spyware site pay money for programming.