Best in-ear phones!?

My deceased Creative EP-660 was the best in-ear phones that costed between $16-$20 with a wide range of 6Hz-24Khz it's crazy, very rich sound as well.

What would you recommend as a great alternative?
- Neodymium drive
- Reasonably priced
- Specs and your overview of your choice.

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION PLEASE?

Bumping for interest. I go through like 2 pairs of these assholes a month. The connection keeps breaking in my pocket.

if you are THAT clumsy, get a fucking case. I use a pair of 35$ sennheiser in-ears with really shitty thin cables for 3y, because I use them CAREFULLY. you should definitely try that out once

Vivo XE-800
Official Vsonic GR07 clone, unofficially available for $20.

Piston 3, you should find them on Gearbest

iPhone SE

Well, i tried hotgluing the ends, helped me quiet a lot desu until it's last moments

What is your best preferred in-ear phones with the requirements mentioned above!?

headphones

Headphones are shit in terms of clarity and richness

I have Zero Audio Carbo Tenore. Excellent sound for the price

neckphones

I've had my soundmagic E10 for a year now and still works fine and gave me better sound then the generic ones at the store. Ordered them from amazon but worth it.

I use the cheapest senheisers, I usually buy them in bulk because they last like 6 months, they have a 2 year guarantee but I don't bother in my third world shithole

>Headphones are shit in terms of clarity and richness

Go back to >>>/india/ you dumb pajeet.

whats a good set for work?
i want to wear earphones while i work outside with one ear piece out to listen to the radio

tired of my shitty (((iBUDS)))

Stole a pair of these, absolutely great. Phone feel off a counter and landed right on the connector, snapping the 3.5 mm pin in half. At least it stayed connected enough to pull out of the phone body. If I buy in ears, they're the ones.

I have many inears in my drawer because I like to grab a new pair every now and then.

2 of them I love the most
Rock Zircons
KZ Ate

second ones are for bass lovers
they beat pistons easily
You wont get nothing better in range of 100$

Sony/Sony Ericsson MH650 have been my go to in ears since I got my first pair with my xperia acro s.

They generally go for 5-8 bucks a pair and they last me about a year each. I bought 5 in one go, girlfriend stole one pair because they SHIT on JVC Xplosive in-ears. One of the pairs had a wonky connection but the other three have been decent. These have survived two runs on cold wash because durr retarded and I keep leaving them in my pocket.

They look plain and they're not neodymium drivers, but if you decide to try them out, I recommend peeling off the piece of cloth that covers the canal that leads to the drivers, sounds a little clearer that way, and they're quite bassy so you'll have to sort an eq out that suits you.

The 4th gen (Xiaomi Hybrid) and 5th gen (Xiaomi earphones pro) are better.
Don't know why They don't use the numeration anymore.

I'd rather just spend 40 a month. It would piss me off putting them in and out of a case all the time. 40 is worth the convenience.

Also excuse me for keeping the wheels of capitalism in motion.