/edc/ Daily autism thread

New /EDC/ thread. Post your /EDC/ and rate.

NO

basic guy coming through
plus potato cam

What exactly is the point of these threads? Who gives a fuck what I carry in my pockets?

Is this the daily autism thread?

You sound like you've never put any real though into the things you carry around with you.
This thread is for people who have.

I work at subway full time

Hey what happens if someone asks for a sub with so much lettuce and sauce that it literally falls apart and cannot close, also what if they ask you to press the number 3 on the toaster oven?
Are you allowed to say no?

>hp 50g
my nigga

those calculators are the greatest of all time

inb4cringe worthy faggots start whining about pocket knives

>writing implements
>no paper

bump

>hand
>arm
>starbucks paper napkin

beta as fuck

I fucking hate when people write all over themselves. get a 6 pack of pocket notepads for $3 at walmart and stop being an idiot.

Used to carry around a pocket notepad.
It was extra bulge in the pockets
If the note only needs to survive a few hours too then hand is fine.
If I expect to do some writing when I'm out, I take a bag and an A4 notepad.

You're a fucking savage.

I tell those people that I can't put that much lettuce on a sandwich, and I never press number 3.... NEVER. Yes I can and have told people to eave because they where bring rude and because I don't like the way they talk to me.

>i don't like the way they talk to me

And then they come in later complaining about you and get a free sub.

Nope franchise store I get paid 9an hour and I'm the only person willing to close and pick up other people's shifts so the manager and owner doesn't care

Dont*

>I get paid 9an hour
jesus christ
the fucking minimum wage is $10.

he probably lives in a shitty flyover state which is why he nor his manager has any concept of customer service.

I'm gonna ask them to press 3 on the toaster oven next time i go to subway just to spite you.

didn't have my small notebook nearby

I'm in Texas just north of Dallas and I have the most people call in saying I was a delight and they would come back and I've seen them come back and yeah my manager doesn't give a shit

In Texas minimum wage is 7.25 so I'm doing good for my self

>>the fucking minimum wage is $10.
Cali please go

Its the same in NY

On weekdays I carry my phone and a pack of gum, and whenever I am off, or going somewhere I carry pic related.

I am simple!

You seem alright

+ the pixel this was taken with

What USB drive should I buy?
I need at least 32gb
Something that won't get damaged in a rough environment.

>its the same in the other state with retardedly high living costs

oh nice I have the same phone

I've recently been having problems with power button, every once in a while the screen won't turn back on, have you had any problems like that?

nope

I mean after couple of tries it will, I just noticed it shortly after OTA recently.

works fine for me
just system OS is absolute ass

I want to root it, been too lazy to.

bootloader is unlocked right

Can anyone recommend some EDC keychains or gadgets. Preferably from AliExpress? I basically want to optimize the way I carry things (keys, car remote).

Hmm I think it is actually. idk.