Most A E S T H E T I C Case ?

I'll wait for VEGA to upgrade my whole rig as my 4k screen is a freesync one, however I can start slowly upgrading and I though case + case ventilation would be a good start.

>le plain black windowed minimalist meme

it's like if the ninja turtles had a computer

So far it's the most beautiful case I saw

As a HAF-X owner, I would highly recommend... but not this 90's disco garbage.

If they were trying for an nVidia shade they failed utterly.

I recently purchased the case, a Ryzen 1700, and a new x370 motherboard for it.

The case itself is not as nice in person. Actually does not feel as premium as the nzxt phantom it replaced. A coworked bought the case at the same time last week and his motherboard for some reason will not even fit in it. It will not line up with the standoffs despite being an ATX motherboard and fitting perfectly in other cases. Strangest thing.

I purchased the black and white one. While I do still like the case and think it does look great I would also consider the NZXT S340 elite. Same basic layout.

I just want a basic fridge case.

this

always and forever

This is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

FEED ME DUST!!!

Any of these.

I would say they succeeded given the nVidia case badge on the front of the fan grille...

i was about to buy this corsair air 540 but picked the cooler master haf xb evo over it for its proper hotswap also big feature was that the mobo gets horizontaly installed with top removable panel.

have been running it for a while now and couldnt be more happy with it.

I'm buying one of those potentially with the explicit purpose to mod it, what are the panels made from? Is it plasticy and cheap? Or solid metal throughout?

fractal design is always the answer

fuck you

The Volvo of computer cases.

Any love for this?

mini version is better

literally unbeatable.

I wish they would update it to have a better internal layout.

its coated metal
the whole case isnt very "cheaply" from the feel.