Ivanka is going to make coding great again senpai

Ivanka is going to make coding great again senpai

>'We're excited to learn this incredibly important new language together. Coding truly is the language of the future,' she added.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4357158/Ivanka-coding-class-daughter-summer.html

>her dad is sending pajeets back

I dont think she can top him

She does every night.

>Let's all learn to "code"
When will this meme die?

When people start realising that retards can't comprehend it

Not anytime soon when employees can get away paying minimum wage to software developers. Why else do you think employers are pushing this agenda?

when all of their pajeet-built systems inevitably cave under their own weight. Probably won't happen in our lifetime, though.

lol

It is very possible that she is merely leaning down to make the microphone usable.

>woman shoehorning themselves into another boys' club
*yawn*

you do realize that will be the only way people make money in the future???????

Nah, brah, she has rounded shoulders. bad upper body posture

>Getting paid to make half-assed spaghetti that doesn't work
No.

>le coding is hard maymay

Why shouldn't women be in programming? Being male shouldn't even be a qualification - if you can do the job you should do it, no matter what race sex religion or gender you are. Look at how shitty software is these days, clearly the mentality of programming being some cool social club rather than a profession determined by skill is causing more harm than good.

Oh you mean like all the wordpress plugin makers right now making $$$ off people's desire for convenience?
Hmmm...

>wordpress
Sounds like some kind faceberg tier nonsense

Welcome to the future, enjoy your stay.

I can teach you bb

WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS????
CAUSE ID LOVE TO NOT SEE ONE MORE INDIAN IN THE BAY AREA

>how shitty software is these days
You realize that it is WOMEN and TRANNIES that fucking make shit software right? Even Poos make better code than them,

I've seen some pretty decent programs written by women. It's more the whole programming culture, it encourages shitty, half-assed solutions rather than something that's actually well designed.

>womyn can code too

THEN FUCKING DO IT GOD DAMN

Ivanka is so fucking hot