I FOUND IT Sup Forums. THE ABSOLUTE WORST OF MODERN WEBDESIGN

I FOUND IT Sup Forums. THE ABSOLUTE WORST OF MODERN WEBDESIGN.

money.allwomenstalk.com/reasons-you-shouldnt-buy-fake-products

>IM style text
>Next, next, next
>fucking horrid layout
>women's content

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/
lingscars.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_izAfZy8YmA
youtube.com/watch?v=cc1ktZRZ5ZM
lingscars.com/webcams.php#models
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm confused. Thought that as the comments on the right. That I would see the actual article if I scrolled past the headline on the left.

D:

stop peeking at other peoples code your perv.

wew lads

some hackerman pls explain

OH GOD

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Cute small boobs

Women can't do anything right it seems.

By that logic you should have sucked dicks when you were young, like you wanted to, because you're a faggot anyway.

Good pasta

KEK

>half the page is a fixed image with the title and some share buttons
>random cross links to tangentially related topics

And I don't know if it's just the author, or if the IM layout with single sentences is somehow causing it, but the whole article feels super pedantic.

Also,
>allwomenstalk
>all women stalk
kek

That web design is absolutely atrocious, and the shit is the same shit I hear everywhere about bootlegs.

Companies are just mad that bootlegs are as close as you can get to irl piracy of physical items. They even use the same lies too to get you to buy their shit.

1.) Your only fooling yourself with fake goods cuz they're low quality
I can fool every hypebeast in a 4 mile radius with the fake yeezys I can buy with a reproduction box, bag and receipt from footlocker. The average person won't be able to tell that a bag is fake because the logo is off by 0.0005mm
2.)but it funds crime
Just like piracy funds Russian hackers.
3.)fake goods are unhealthy
Torrents give you viruses.

Etc.

b-but muh diversity will bring better ideas and creativity

It's a revolutionary design by womyn you shitlord, and the only thing lacking are more black womyn and trans wimmins.

at least it works without javascript

>live in Spain
You have to go back britcuck.

What do you think about my site:
google.com/

No bully, please.

Garbage. I made it much better for you.

>all women stalk
I knew it.

Mind explaining to a compE what is so funny? I got paired with EE's in college so I didn't learn any web dev =D

I gotta give credit to the web designer: he did a fantastic job making it look exactly like the person who hired him wanted.

>brands are so mad about fake shit they literally shill on shitty sites
>tfw me and my cousin buy fake chinkshit brand clothing and sneakers and resell them locally to goyim
too bad those chinks still leave glue residue on sneakers otherwise they'd be perfect, i've had a few faggots complain cause there's a bit of glue on the rubber which i just clean with hot water and tell them it's another pair

This site can’t be reached

money.allwomenstalk.com unexpectedly closed the connection.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

wew lad they don't support https

I guess I can't browse it.

Stop mansplaining

This is a joke now, but in 10 years female devs will probably use this exact logic to defend their shitty code (not trying to say all women who write software are bad programmers).

>Stating accurate, verifiable facts. Especially when these facts are inconvenient to the feminist worldview, or contradict feminist talking points.

no

c-customer is king?
>yeah and I want the right half to look, like, messages

imagine having to make this pile of shit

What the fuck.

>posts 8/10
>is 1/10
really makes ya think

chat apps are all women understand

..may ... maybe it looks ok on mobile ?
right ?

Wew how do women handle this shit

m8, I know plenty of women who would recognise this site for the bullshit monstrosity that it is.

ghay

This is really hard to comprehend. I first thought the headers (in purple) were meant to be someone else's messages because, you know, that's how text messages work. This is the definition of bad design.

I bet none of them will fuck you lmao

Nice website my dude

fucking kill me.

Noticed the same. It's kinda sad I can give it credit for that.

I think you forgot this lingscars.com/

>lingscars.com/
ling scars

>the source

Anyone remember Yvette's Bridal Formal?

>shitposting, the website

Nothing interesting. Just a whole bunch of formatting markup for various social media shit.

By your response I dub thee a newfag and you should lurk moar

Why every single person from Spain I ever see mentioned is a stupid cunt or a party dude. I FEEL ASHAMED BTW I'm Spanish

>be from Barcelona
>it is fucking Hipsterland
>hipsters, feminists and faggots from all over the world come to my country because it is a "cool" place now.

I think I preferred the drunk tourists.

Fuck off, all websites should look like that

Whoa! Nothing more to say....

Even before the content starts, there's a whole page of meta tags that are only relevant for sharing on social networks, followed by multiple pages of social media tracking and sharing code.
The actual textual content on the right fits into two lines (172 and 185) out of the 274 delivered.

Why so mean with him

On top of all of that:
Live:
youtube.com/watch?v=_izAfZy8YmA
Ling on Dragons den:
youtube.com/watch?v=cc1ktZRZ5ZM

I'm interested is this fucking real?

>tfw ling is actually kinda cute

Same guy again. She has a live webcam setup... What the fuck...
lingscars.com/webcams.php#models

Honestly the tells of what makes an official product are often signs of poor quality.
Chinks actually put effort into brand name knock offs. Where as the brand them self will just rely on that. The brand name.

actually what the fuck is this

A) who the fuck puts content to the right of the screen?
B) Social media links on the bottom is fine but in the fucking center of the window nigga why? Why would you not put it at the top WITH THE FUCKING REPOST BUTTON
C) Texting???

:ok_hand: :100: tha'ts lit tbqhwyf

Thank you friend