FUCK i just bought an iphone 7 plus i shouldve bought the Galaxy S8 Plus it looks so much better. Fuck im stupid

FUCK i just bought an iphone 7 plus i shouldve bought the Galaxy S8 Plus it looks so much better. Fuck im stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PmTSN4zWeQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope you have a fire extinguisher with you at all times.

nah iphone was the right choice, android is for poor people and retards

So then who do poor people own 99% of iPhones then?

b-but I like my phones hot

Sure you did.

I can confirm, all the beaners here own iphones

they have it on subsidy. lol just lol if you don't buy your shit straight up with cash

>damage battery
>lithium starts reacting to oxygen
>somehow apple's fault

kek. droidcucks BTFO

>wanting green bubbles

You dodged a bullet OP

Kek, Android BTFO

>america isn't a third world country
lol

>"YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG!!!!1111"

>all irrelevant non-Anglo third world shitholes use androshit

Who would've thought

Apart from the headphone jack issue, the iPhone is better in every way.

>literally blaming the laws of physics in order to present your botnet nodes in a better light

The state of a droidfag, kek.

Here, let me give you a hand.

>tfw you bought shit tech for a massive price\kek

Don't you feel dirty when you shill?

>buying a phone that doesn't support maemo OS

good goy

shill what? I'm just saying apple products are absolute fucking dogshit (I should know, I used to own them first hand). I'm not saying: buy X.

Double confirmation.
>complain about rent and expensive food
>waiting for a pesero (cheap pub transport)
>Spotify on newest iphone

Over 90% of all your posts are anti-Apple crying. Do you just come here to sperg out and be angry? Why are you so triggered by Apple? At least drop the retarded tripcode so no one can identify your everlasting butthurt.

This was the reason why I jumped ship to iOS 3 months ago. I was tired of getting a new phone, and then having 0 updates. At least my 6+ will be supported for some time

Weren't you the retard who prioritized "If it ain't broken it doesn't need replacin" in front of security updates on Android?

>Over 90% of all your posts are anti-Apple crying. Do you just come here to sperg out and be angry? Why are you so triggered by Apple? At least drop the retarded tripcode so no one can identify your everlasting butthurt.
Because they made me waste my hard earned money. I bought a 800mhz cpu macbook, iphone that got touch disease, and a shitty ipod that wouldn't work with itunes half the time.

I fucking hate apple from the bottom of my heart and legitimately don't want others to go through what I did. If I can convince at least one user to avoid appleshit then that's good enough for me.

>getting triggered because he don't know how to update itunes or call AppleCare

>dead meme OS

smdh familia

but user the beauty of android is custom roms and kernels, you can get endless updates

why did you buy android in the first place user?

>Applel caring
Cute

You also get countless bugs, battery drain issues and an occasional rootkit with pajeet ROMs.

I waited for updates daily and updated as soon as I could but all that did was change the UI and introduce even more bugs and ways to crash.

Apple is a fucking joke.

which is why you make your own forks of lineageOS

My iPhones have always been fully functional and never let me down. I have an 80GB iPod Video that still works and I have a 2009 MBP which is one of the most reliable machines I've ever used.

It sounds like you're just a retard, who can't even use foolproof devices.

lol, you've obviously never owned appleshit else you would know the true horror is itunes.

The greatest thing about you is that you never shut the fuck up lmao

Looks like the 2012 and

>I can't believe that people didn't have the problems I had!
>surely every one of the 1 billion+ iDevices sold has massive problems for everyone, just like the ones I saw!
>ITS NOT FAIR, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE NO ONE FACED MY ISSUES

Like I said, you're a fucking retard who can't even use foolproof devices.

That's not as annoying as every single of your post.

What does your pic prove, other than wangblows being a crappy product?

>endless updates
Get the fuck out ,i've bought the htc m8 when launched and there was like 2 updates 1 per year(without the bloatware apps which you cant use if dont update )and they have stopped supporting it

I was running CM on my One XL until the nightlies stopped after 3 years. I would have had to compile CM (now lineageOS) by myself, which isn't too much of a problem, but kind of worrying since I really need my phone to be working all the time.

If you can't figure out how to use iTunes, there's something wrong.

jesus honestly kill yourself

>FUCK i just bought an iphone
Found your problem.

>red_1337_star762 !eMRS5YxXB
Fuck off Sriram. Bixby sounds like Cortana's retarded brother.

My iTunes won't even update

>all these apple fags jacking off over a phone that can't even natively play webm

>that can't even natively play webm

Name one good reason why this small issue matters.

You're sitting on Sup Forums. What the fuck kind of dumbshit question was that?

Covered.

>"YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG!!!!1111"

Was aimed at this user

Almost like I said "natively".

>retard who can't work babby devices
>tripfag
>poor

3 strikes, you're out.

Read that as naively. Ugh.

Not to mention that iPhone started as an iPod + phone capabilities and now they even removed the use of headphones because people weren't paying enough. Even something as stupid as this gets defended by Apple sheep.

Your mom's a sheep. Fight me!

Sorry couldn't hear you, I had my headphones on.

Everyone always used the EarPods which come in the box, they connect via Lightning now. Nobody truly cares. AirPods are basically sold out globally right now, I'll have some soon though.

u can still learn how to program

>Fuck im stupid
glad you realize how stupid you are

Top bantz

Retards believing a random map with colors from the Internet.
I thought this was Sup Forums for a moment

im talking about custom roms user, are you mentally disabled?

get back to work mahesh, no one cares about your life story

I hope you aren't serious... Not a single person I know uses their lightning earphones, everyone begrudgingly uses the dongle and even my biggest apple shilling friends say it's a massive inconvenience.
>airpods
>ever
Lmao

>normies switching over to Galaxy
What devices are us contrarians moving to?

Is it true Apple removed the jack to make more money?

youtu.be/PmTSN4zWeQ0

pretty much, soon they'll remove the camera, wifi/bluetooth module and charge $499 for dongle versions of them.

xD epic win post

I wasn't joking, I can honestly see apple doing that shit and dumbfucks like you lapping that shit up and calling it "innovative".

>Couldn't read too
Kek

>all future minority-majority nations use iOS
Really makes me think.

kek
my priv gets doid updates regularly and it came out already a year or so ago

>when you are so small your country doesnt even get a colour

Wow! What an achievement!

Guess what? You can update a fucking 15 year old PC to the latest Linux and be up to date.

Can your lumpy retarded brain comprehend that?

i hate people like you with the force of a thousand suns

>hurr durr 3 years updates!!! hurrrff what are you hnnnnngff poor? give it bak jamal huerp

>I buy phones based on looks not the features
You are the problem.

why are you so mad user?

Hi Samsung

How the fuck is that third world country all the way on the left not android dominated? They're ruining my iPhone branding image reeeeeeeeee

I just told you, monkey.

I dislike that as well but updates are kinda overrated. They usually don't do anything noticable. It's just some "security" update, you don't even know which one and what does it do. It's just some bullshit.

If apple had supported webm, I'd buy an iPhone

rekt

And mass storage.

Kermit.

>apple-fags thinks this is roast
>frogposts
applefags=normies

That's the default experience of ios. The phone looks good and feels good in hand but then you start hitting these daily minor annoyances here and there and eventually it builds up until you have simply had enough. The iphone 6 was my last iphone until I switched over to android. Honestly ios feels like a prototype or a conceptual thing. Android feels like the real deal. I miss the grip of the iphone though. 10/10 one handed usability.

>ITT apple fags get BTFO when anons point out why they own shitty phones

I don't wanna defend any company on this. But it really is the carriers fault if your phone doesn't get updates fast enough.

boo fuckin hoo, go apply some preparation h to your sore asshole already

Ew. Tripfag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also
[ ] Windows phone

Ayyyy another blackberry user!

>wanting to buy Samsung