Daily reminder to be a good goy and buy software

@59645881
(You)

>Someone stole my wallet
>ohshit
>look in pocket
>wallet still there
>my money still there

>there's someone out there with exact copy of my wallet, including credit cards and id's
Really make the synapses fire up

>The money is now worth less

>IGNORE ME JUST ETHICALLY PIRATING SOME FOOD

Wtf did I just watched

reply to this post if you wouldn't download a car

Sup Forums.gif

Japanese mating ritual

YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A TV

I wish I could pirate wallets along with the money inside and it was legal tender

she's got great tits

How dare you make bread in your own house.

You need to purchase the recipe from us first or else you're stealing it.

>You want to test out this expensive software?
>Fuck you, give us money first.

>You just want to learn out to use the CAD program?
>Fuck off, give us money. You won't get a job otherwise.

Why do infantile minds try to create analogies?

You only fail

The cage in the background just makes it weirder

I'd print one from a free file off the internet though.

if you made a copy of my wallet and all the money in it and let me keep the original that'd be fine.

i can't wait until we harness quantum mechanics and these kinds of thought problems become reality
the future is kek

not really, humiliation and disgust are common BDSM play themes. That's what happens when oppressed people get sex twisted up with the fucked up parts of their culture. It's no surprise that BDSM is huge in American culture these days.

What if I looked at the wallet in his pocket for 2 hours? would that be piracy?

*tips fedora*

k

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as piracy, is in fact, unauthorized copying, or as I've recently taken to calling it, unauthorized sharing. Piracy is not the act of obtaining an unauthorized copy of a copyrighted work, but rather robbery or criminal violence at sea.
Many computer users make unauthorized copies every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the act which is widely performed today is often called piracy, and many of the people who do it are not aware that it is basically copying, and not stealing.
There really is a piracy, and some people are doing it, but it is just robbery at sea. Piracy is an act of theft: an action at sea in which goods are forcefully transferred from one ship to another. Piracy is important to be aware of, but unrelated to unauthorized copying; it can only function at sea. Piracy is normally not used in combination with unauthorized copying: the two acts are basically seperate. All the so-called piracy is really unauthorized copying.

Thank you M. Stallmann

Non-shit 3D printers fucking when?