>>>Sup Forums

Daily reminder that you're downloading software and not the political believes of a CEO

>SJW's AAAA
is not a valid argument to abandon a browser and mary the botnet

Speed is though, use pale moon if you don't know how to use about:config

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/product/15031/Google-Chrome.html?vendor_id=1224
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you get BTFO so hard you felt the need to make this thread? PppppfffftttttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHhAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got no complaints with firefox, except the fact that 4chanX or AppchanX is not available afaik

>4chanX
>not available on FF

>mary the botnet
anything to shill your garbage software. now go post pictures of your starbucks latte from your cell and post it on facebook you fucking faggot.

Who are you quoting?

>mary the botnet
Who?

IceCat ftw

Botnet shills on suicide watch

The political beliefs of the creators aren't a valid reason not to use it, but dropping legacy extension support is.

wtf? why arent you using the script?

Really? I remember the tumblrtards having a fit when Intel dropped advertising from a magazine because the SJW rag was calling out GG, then there was outcry about that and Intel folded, fuck off with your bullshit

am i the only one getting "not responding" messages when there's 2 or 3 4ch tabs after the new firefox update?
fuc

Nobody cares fuck off Sup Forums

>Daily reminder that you're downloading software and not the political believes of a CEO

Didn't they fire their CEO because of his political beliefs?

Fuck firefox.

Not an argument

How much have you all donated to Mozilla over the years?

10% of my salary every year

>Daily reminder that you're downloading software and not the political believes of a CEO
This is what social justice faggots ACTUALLY believe

In reality, by using software that is run by a politicised organisation, you are actually strengthening them and by extension their ause.

*abuse

Reminder that Opera is better and not a botnet.

>tfw I use firefox but spoof my user agent to look like chrome

No use Waterfox. No SJWs and much better.

Bumping on this.

What was the name of the CEO that was fired from Mozilla / Firefox because he donated to a conservative political organization?

>using 4chanX
>2017

>not using 4chanX

Fucking pleb

CTO, if you fucking googled you'd find out pretty quick

>using 4chanX
Fucking pleb

Just tell us fag.

>not using 4chanX
>being THIS much of a pleb

>using 4chanX
>being THIS much of a pleb

What's wrong? Does Greasemonkey confuse you?

Why'd he have to step down, then?
Also old news and go fuck yourself.

cvedetails.com/product/15031/Google-Chrome.html?vendor_id=1224
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
lol firefox

>4chanX
Botnet.

Its developed by an autist, how is it botnet?

Yep, thats why they have to rewrite it from scratch.

Sup Forums has tomorrow theme, hide options, and auto updates, what is the fucking point of greasemonkey, 4chanx and all this other shady shit?

Then what happened to Eich?

lel stay mad you fucking aspie

He resigned.

4chanX is even available on Edge browser

>Actually using 4chanX
>Actually promoting 4chanX

Autism speaks.

>what is the fucking point of greasemonkey, 4chanx
To help you identify the jews.

Main FF, use brave as backup. Don't like that you can't select which scripts to allow in brave. Add ons are better, too.

It's a greasemonkey script for ff you dumbfuck. How are you so fucking dumb that you think a userscript couldn't be used with ff?

After using chrome since one tab crashing in firefox would take the whole browser going back to FF its really sluggish... It could be because of the extensions I installed but I run a lot of extensions in chrome too.

Hopefully they will get their shit together I want to use tree style tabs and free myself from the botnet.

Yeah, well did you configure it? FF defaults are basically broken. That's the only reason palememe and other forks can exist. Firefox is the power user browser because otherwise it's complete ass.

Explain sluggish. It better not be loading on a new tab takes 0.01 more microseconds.

what am I suppost to change?

Almost everything that eats up bandwidth for no gain.

Quite a lot needs changing. I mean besides addons (https, an adblocker, a request/script thing, etc) you need to straight up kill firefox's disk writes and internal DNS bullshit. There's other stuff probably too. Stripping google calls out, disabling 'safe site' checking, etc.

moving between tabs locks up, you cant scroll a page until its almost finished loading because its locked up. Scrolling isn't as good as chrome too.

Anything that locks network/disk IO could cause that shit or it could be the hardware acceleration working Properly with your shitty drivers.

Don't you try to plant that image of anyone whom you don't like as autists in peoples heads

>moving between tabs locks up
What? ctrl+pageup/pagedown

Don't use smooth scrolling, and turn off hardware accel.

"third reich" brendan eich

They killed vimfx how on earth can I use this shit again will wait for vimfx to switch to webgarbage

what the fuck does that even mean? vimfx is fine, though shittier than vimperator or pentadactyl.

>Use palemoon
Same shit. I use firefox myself but this is purely out of laziness. Once I setup chromium decently I'm leaving. Firecucks is dead.

daily reminder that in the current year firefox is the only piece of shit browser that hasn't implemented low privilege mode and is still vulnerable to driveby malware

It's getting there.

>Pale Moon
Search results highlights on scrollbar doesn't work past 26.5 (along with a couple of other addons being broken)
Using PM 26.5/FF ESR and Vivaldi right now

>using 4chana
Fucking pleb

what tab suspender should you use? I use the great suspender in chrome