Who here HYPE for windows 10 creators update?

who here HYPE for windows 10 creators update?

Other urls found in this thread:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/interop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HYPE

You.

More delicious botnet, yummy!

Just download maya or something you cuck

niggers

Waiting for LTSB 2017

I'm waiting for mandatory ads.

Maybe one year will actually be of the Linux desktop then.

This is the next step in the evolution of OSes

People were meming macOS Sierra "elegance" and GNU/Linux 3d cube dekstop (lol) and Google Memefuchsia but we all know it's Microsoft that SETS THE STANDARDS in operating systems and until they release this Creators Update, the world will have to wait before EVOLUTION happens

H
Y
P
E

>Creators Update
Yeah you better be a top fucking creator and you better start creating new solutions to the tsunami of problems this update will bring, just you wait.

Not really. I dont use w10 on my main machine anyways. They didnt send any "goodies" to insiders this time though so i have nothing to shitpost about.

Those who are ignorant of the lessons of history etc.
Microsoft are a low scummy company who stole and copied all the "standards" they set.

Paint 3D looks intresting but that's amount it.

Kek I am on 2015 the first version.

alempi kuva: jamal työvoimatoimistossa

Why are they using Niggers in their ads?

DEVELOPERS

lel

roman empire stole the ideas of the greeks and we remember them as the great spreader of values

just how microsoft is doing with great software.

Sure some sumbags will get slain in their conquest but who cares about the losers of history.

greatness always wins

There won't be a new LTSB until 2018 afaik

Unless they're going to dump their half-arsed mobile UI and delete their spyware, they can fuck right off.

kind of interested how gaming mode works, if at all
and if they fixed, improved something actually important for performance

Isn't this update worse?

I've heard it gets really silly. I wish for a more stable, less bullshitty version. The botnet isn't going to be removed but at least make a fucking system that doesn't have stupid shit like "whoops the start menu won't open now"

Game mode boosts only toasters 2-3 fps. A decent build wont notice the frame difference. 15063 it's depressing, nothing but night light and paint 3d to justify the update.

Leave microsoft cucks, spot putting your ads on Sup Forums

>Releases same day as new Ryzen CPU's
>New game mode

Coincidence?

I downloaded it last night and installed. It's saying my os is only 7.5gb, usually it's around 14gb. Where did all the trim happen?

I'm still on November update (10586). Fuck the police.

It's that half of the system that's connected to the cloud. It's done so you can't escape the botnet.

same here senpai. 1511 is best w10

Naw that's the cloud version, it's even less space. I just got the sl x64 us_en pro version

Fuck, you're right. I didn't remember there's an actual cloud version.

fuck spyware 10 for toddlers

nice to finally see some diversity

This

Is there a source for this?

>Is there a source for this?
They said it at some point that LTSB2016 was released only to be in line with Server2016 and that LTSB will get new builds every two to three years. Servers are usually released every two years, so it's safe tom assume the next one will be released in 2018. But why do you need new LTSB? 2016 is fine (and imo 2015 is even better as you can completely disable telemetry).

tl;dr: there won't be any LTSB2017

>puts a tl:dr for a 4 sentence post
You're so cute Femanon. Thanks for the info though.

>This is the next step in the evolution of malware

FTFY

>That bottom right picture
WE

Just finished installing everything and cleaning up left overs, says the os is only 7.25gb now. Seems microsoft is making this shit small enough to fit on toasters

the nothing update
the update like any others -- nothing in it .. a beta
massive associated problems

given a "cool name" which has no relevance at all to it's facility/performance

Learn to shit in a fuckin toilet, Pajeet.

if I owned Sup Forums I would be filtering these threads out

Maybe they cleaned winsxs

>space niggers

Fuck off BuzzFeed

Didn't you know that niggers are among the top creators? Of course they'd put their prime audience in the marketing material.

Well, WinSxS basically is the entirety of Windows, so it's not particularly strange that it takes up the most space.

What an ugly face

Install gentoo

anyone having the creators update start menu bug? not keeping any settings I change

I'm going to install this, anyone know what the differences are?

"Windows 10 Core Single Language Insider Preview"
and
"Windows 10 Client Insider Preview"

I googled it and can't find the differences of core and client

>using the N word in 2017

AY YO HOL UP

HOL UP HOL UP

Underageb&

>being too chickenshit to use the word "nigger" anonymously on Sup Forums
this fucking generation man

white genocide is real

nice b8. heres your (You)

fuck i need oxigen fast.

I still haven't updated to the anniversary update because both times I tried it caused weird issues that made some software unusable and crash my system. After updating software/drivers too. It was a mess.

I don't care about this update at all.
It gives us game mode which from first tests is really bad and useless.
Than paint 3d really.... who the hell cares.
I just want my windows to take two steps back and go in diffrent direction. Also win10 is still buggy as hell. I am not a mac user but I am more hyped about fricking new macOs than this. At least they are going to change file system to APFS and we still are in shitty ntfs era. Yeah microsoft true innovators...

They added wsl interop which is a major thing for me but you'll never know about it unless you're following wsl development directly.
Basically now windows and linux programs can seamlessly call each other and pass input.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/interop

Never heard of it, give us a tl;dr?

I was sort of excited for this update and rushed installing it. Mostly wanted to try out the game mode in hopes it would dedicate the computer more towards the game more to cause less crashes and stutter.

Just from initial benchmarking with GTAV I don't see any difference what so ever. Nearly same FPS scores but minimum fps is quite a bit higher, don't know if that was luck though.

Specs:
i7 3610qm, gtx 880m, 2x 1600mhz crucial 8gb, 2x 500gb sshd in raid0

Hard to know if game mode is really working or not, I turned it on through the game bar but the game bar doesnt seem to work half the time when i open it.

All in all, get the creators update whenever you feel like it. No rush for any of its features.

it's not implemented yet.

why is there nothing but niggers in this ad

now THIS is neat

with creators update it is implemented.

>when you come in late to the party