/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• TexanAnon posts the goods he just got, a USB port hub, a wire tie, a led book light, a MIXZA micro usb adapter and a Z83S flash drive Mini PC • UPS is being retarded by delivering anons package in the wrong town • eBay seller sets status to delivered even though it hasn't shown up yet, looks like someone else took your package and signed for it • user uses the $5 off $25 to get the Mi Band 2 down to $15 • Chinese are starting to sell the AMD A12 9800 CPUs • user gets the Pipo W2s in the mail Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
banggood.com/PIPO-W2S-32GB-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-8-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1084042.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-25CM-MITU-Rabbit-Toy-Classical-Version-Plush-Doll-Soft-Stuffed-Animal-Cotton-Children-s/32244790252.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S59515066#p59517039
aftonbladet.se/minekonomi/a/modvE/passa-pa--snart-rusar-priset-pa-elektronik
idg.se/2.1085/1.665731/kemikalieskatt-datorer-mobiler
dagensjuridik.se/2017/03/polisen-storsatsar-pa-kameraovervakning-med-ansiktsigenkanning-startar-i-var
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_592336.html?wid=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR THE CHINK SHIT NIGGAS

Are there any Chinese mail order brides?

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

Did you bought the Z8300 or Z8350??

I'm the guy here, what can I do if a chink didn't listen to my request, instead of 3 version of shipping used 1 and will make me pay customs.
Chink is not answering my messages as to why I was not contacted or why he didn't read my requests

Reminder to unsub from Comfy "Tech" Reviews.

3 - 4 hours at a real low brightness level that is

stiiillll waitin

A great review for Doogee Shoot 1

jesus why even bother unplugging that thing!?

fucking china

It's a final-gen z8300.
I would have got the Cube iWork10 z830p instead if I had known it was going on sale at banggood, but eh this is good too.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

But why the Xiaomi mascot?

Are you being paid for this? Legitimate question.

>A fake review
FTFY. The guy didn't have any proof of actually owning either of the phones he mentioned. All the photos he posted were taken off the internet.

Eh it's like $100. Pretty much what I expected desu

cute bunne

Are you new?

The Zuk mascot Lenny isn't cute enough and he smells bad.

What if he's just really really shy?

currently using superbuy as my chink-agent. ordered a bunch of stuff (fake watches and in-ears), some of it is already at their warehouse. should I wait until everything can be shipped in one package, or split it up? package is going to Austria, in case that means anything regarding customs.

How do I get a /cgl/ gf so we can order together?

I don't get it.

No.

Why not any other cute bunny? Why specifically the one from Xiaomi. Why does he always make the thread at 310 on the dot instead of waiting like every other general on Sup Forums. I'm genuinely concerned he's being paid and I'm worried how that might affect this general since he controls the news too.

I want to know this too

Take your autism elsewhere.

Because we shill Xiaomi here, and because it looks cute and fun.
Xiaomi is like crack for us and if you do not like that GTFO.

Sweden will be introducing a $14/kg tax on all electronics in a few months. How do I buy chink graphics cards? Hong Kong seems cheapest, anyone have any advice regarding where to buy? Are customs as lenient for hong kong packages as chinese packages?

Ask the seller to mark the parcel as a gift lmao

does that even work anymore? I mean my customs workers look online to check the prices of items and if a bigger package has gift on it, it is nearly always held by customs.

Eiaoshills on suicide watch

how do you get coupons

The Z8350 version can be had for $80 from banggood, just take the 20% off coupon (need to login to see it)
banggood.com/PIPO-W2S-32GB-Cherry-Trail-Z8300-Quad-Core-8-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1084042.html

I asked for Aliexpress Standard Shipping but the tracking code doesn't start with A, did I get chinked?

>"Guys I'm really good at shitposting guys listen to me"

Pathetic.

> Aliexpress Standard Shipping
Thats just the cheapest shipping method ali can provide. It can be china post or anything else.

Really? Because everytime I use that instead of China Post I get my packages in 15-30 days instead of 30-60.

I've contacted ali customer service and read through their policies.
I was told I can request a partial refund which will cover all the shipping fees as the seller used a different shipping method and didn't acknowledge my request to ship separately.
Also I was advised to open a dispute after I receive the package.

I dont know, it more random for me and i stooped checking the traking and delivery time on my items a few months ago.

Swedish customs don't care, I can order 4kgs of heroin from NL and they won't give a shit.

>Why does he always make the thread at 310 on the dot instead of waiting like every other general on Sup Forums.
OP just likes when he makes the thread and has gotten a bit buttmad if someone else did it, like when people made Chinese Shopping General or Chinese Shit General.

From my personal experience, packages sent by "Aliexpress Standard Shipping" were handled by China Post BUT with real and functional tracking.

because he's available so why not

When do they release new store coupons on the Ali app? Like, at what hour?

All the stores that I'm interested in release like 50 coupons for 1$ each and they probably disappear in minutes

Are there any good Mitu figures?
Mitu is cute! Cute!!

Just check a few of my older orrders, and some marked as ali shipping have SG post, china post, some random post company whit only numbers in the traking.

AliExpress is the largest online retailer in Russia. Does dvach have a /csg/ thread of its own?

Dunno man, for me it was always China Post registered.

Wouldn't that be like Sup Forums having an amazon general then?

I just ordered 3 pair of sunglasses.

I didn't know my life would end up like this.

There was the kungfu Mitu smartphone stand.

Get the fuck out 12 eyes spacenigger

Be like Mark Zuckerberg and get a Mitu plush. Look in the background on his desk.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-25CM-MITU-Rabbit-Toy-Classical-Version-Plush-Doll-Soft-Stuffed-Animal-Cotton-Children-s/32244790252.html

>Mark Zuckerberg
>Zuckerberg
>Zuck
>Zuk
>ZUK
REEEEEEEEEEEE, SHILLS GET OUT

hi zuk shill

This. Comfy lies, pic related is from over a week ago.

>from over a week ago
>pic days today

>A great review for Doogee Shoot 1
Too bad everything but the back camera on this phone is weak garbage.

> quad core CPU, lowest low-end Mediatek SOC
> 2 GB RAM, it's 2017
> 16 GB ROM, it's not 2015
They managed to slam a FHD screen on it, so there's that.

Seriously, if it's not got a minimum of 3GB/32GB then it's not even on the table as an option, it's outdated garbage belonging in a museum.

>a $14/kg tax
Wait a second, are you serious? That doesn't make any sense. Like.. if you buy a computer case without fans and the likes then it's not electronics and you save like $40 over buying a pre-built? They will soon sell computer monitors without stands, stand sold separately... and so on? Or more realistically, stores in Denmark/Germany/Finland will sell more and electronic stores in Sweden will go away?

Maybe. They seem to exist, /br/res/78356.html

You're just not living your life correctly. Even RMN3P Pro with 2GB is enough even though MIUI is a memory hog. 2GB is enough.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S59515066#p59517039

That's not even a review

What do you need more for?

Computer cases probably count as electronics too. There's a max cap per item.
What's going to happen is that the Danish/Finnish stores will pay someone to translate their sites to Swedish, since we have the same postal company anyway. Most Danish stores already have Swedish subsidiary and vice versa anyway, so all you need is some tax restructuring. This is how you buy silver in Sweden too, you buy it from an Estonian company with a Swedish website and get it shipped to you.

Swedish government is insane. It's officially for "enviromental reasons", but electronics not containing any dangerous chemicals are also taxed. The real reason of course is related to "certain expenses in the budget".

Sorry, the tax can be reduced with "up to 75%" if there's no dangerous chemicals. Same thing goes for cars, car tax was recently raised to SEK 10 000/year ($100/month) for "enviromental reasons".

>hate comfy
>still want him to make more videos
wat

What's a good budget dual camera phone I can get for testing? I'm intrigued by the dual camera meme, I'm looking at Bluboo Dual, Cubot Rainbow, Ulefone Gemini and Doogee Shoot 2. Honor 6x and Cool 1 Dual seems to be expensive, Honor 6X is $200 while Cool 1 is $150. I'm looking for $120 or lower.

I thought I wanted to do it once

Oukitel U20 Plus

Chinese clones
Cop or no?

doesnt look like a chink to me

>the Chinese genetics industry can already clone people
How can the West even compete? The chinks make white people better than whites themselves.

But I guess you mean the glasses. Yes, Chinese gaybans are basically the same as original gaybans, with packaging and marking and all. Just 10x cheaper.

It will only be in charge for products sold in Sweden.

What do?

If I try to pay on the app it says I can't pay due to my account activities, but this is a new account and I haven't done anything.

What is this shitty forced meme

apple watch wearing faggot

Just got my Redmi 4 pro in the mail. Replaces a shitty htc i had which would freeze and crash pretty often. Liking it so far, since its a massive upgrade over it. 4g seems to work here as well which is surprising (uk /o2). Still in the phase where im getting used to the feel of the new environment though

>Are you being paid for this? Legitimate question.

ITS A SUBVERSION CAMPAIGN RUN OUT OF THE CHINESE MILITARY

I have bad feeling of that package won't arrive on Friday because DHL got account on different bank.

Any good android tablet 9" or more under 200 usd?

mitähän mahtaa olla tulossa?

Get the global rom on it, if it has custom apps like Chinese uc browser, it will go faster

>t. Redmi 3s owner

Now I'm supposed to give bank statements or ID before buying. Does aliexpress usually do this?

>$14/kg tax
aftonbladet.se/minekonomi/a/modvE/passa-pa--snart-rusar-priset-pa-elektronik
idg.se/2.1085/1.665731/kemikalieskatt-datorer-mobiler

This new tax will be law April 1st (fitting?) and go into effect on June 1st. I'm in Sweden so I guess I'll have to buy anything and everything that I would buy locally before this tax goes into effect.

Sweden is getting a flat tax by weight. If a computer case has USB front panel connectors on it and it's 3kg then that's +$42 to buy it.

>Swedish customs don't care,
Sometimes they do. A phone I ordered a few years ago got taken by customs and I had to pay tax on it. I've ordered a lot of things and this has only happened once but it does happen occasionally.

I did see that there is a max cap per item. And sure, they will probably tax computer cases too. Those will be hard to sell in Sweden, specially cheaper ones like Fractal Design 3500. At $60 with a weight of about 3kg that's $100 with this new tax. Cheaper items with some weight will just become impossible to buy.

> certain expenses in the budget
Let's be honest, the extremely high cost of immigrants are why Sweden is taking on debt and new taxes like crazy. The debt part is specially worrying, that's even more taxes down the road.

Immigrants and their crime is also why Sweden is rolling out a national face recognition camera system that nobody talks about,
dagensjuridik.se/2017/03/polisen-storsatsar-pa-kameraovervakning-med-ansiktsigenkanning-startar-i-var

That's big brother on steroids.

Rude
Wearing a Casio MDV106 today
I like variety

2GB isn't enough, and most of the new phones out of China - even the cheaper ones - have 3GB/32GB as the lowest standard and 4/64GB on the "luxury" models. Get with the times, 2/16GB is the last generation and only acceptable if the phone costs $50.

Instantly jumping between apps that use a lot of memory without them being closed or swapped out for one thing. I've had 2/16GB phones, now I have a 4.7" 3GB/32GB and a 6.5" 3GB/32GB. As I said, a 2GB/16GB phone isn't even worth consideration today. It is, as I already pointed out, 2017 not 2012 or 2015.

Don't expect any very good cameras in the budget segment. Also, don't bother with very cheap dual camera phones, it's very likely just some gimmic. Two garbage cameras don't magically become one great camera. A phone with a good single camera and image stabilization will likely give you better results than a very cheap phone with two cameras. Look at the Doogee Shoot 2, for example. That's two 5 megapixel cameras. That's just 5MP, so what if there's two of them? won't help.

The Chinese version of the Oneplus 3T 64GB is available for $399.99 / 365€ from Gearbest with the coupon OP3TS
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_592336.html?wid=21

Network support:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
CDMA EVDO: BC0
3G: WCDMA Bands 1/2/5/8
TD-SCDMA : Bands 34/39
4G: FDD-LTE Bands 1/3/5/7/8
TDD-LTE Bands 38/39/40/41

I still use a 512MB phone

>GIVING THE CHINKS YOUR BANK AND ID INFO

LMAO

FOR 2 DOLLAR DRAGON DILDOS

>I still use a 512MB phone
The real question is.. would you pay for a new one with 512MB when you can get one with 3GB in the same price-range? I'm not even sure why you are trying to argue here. A Pentium 100mhz CPU was great too back in the day but nobody is stupid enough to believe you can put one in a desktop computer and sell it today.

I care more about the camera of the phone than how many different useless apps it can run simultaneously.

>2/16GB is the last generation and only acceptable if the phone costs $50.
What $50 phone has 2GB of ram?

Nice review.

is buying chink blueooth speakers worth it? xiaomi ones?

Huawei is worth it becuz Le Swan meme

my grahpics card just died on me, would you guys buy a grahpics card from any of these chink websites?
or am i asking for a house fire just thinking about it

the xiaomi ones are pretty good, battery is brilliant

No
Get Colorful or Zotac
They are the legit top-tier, don't get it from no-name brands (95% of the time it would be refurbished)

damn it's ugly af
is it really that much better quality-wise than the rest?

But he did it once!