State of Android users in 2017

What happened to Android user base?

Pic related... average android user in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

copperhead.co/android/
code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66745
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using the PlayStore instead of F-Droid on Copperhead or Replicant

No that's the average user on the internet period.

Go to any normie social media site (FB IG SC) all those fucks talk like they're some ghetto gangster that doesn't know what grammer is.

>F-Droid on Copperhead or Replicant
I guess they don't want viruses, malware and ransomware.

Name one single case of maleware on F-Droid. It's literally free as in freedom projects only, compiled from source directly by a trustworthy third party. Also how the fuck would you execute maleware on CopperheadOS anyways, it uses strictly enforced SELinux and has extra patches on top of the current AOSP patch level.

i hate indians so much

I guarantee you that person is Indian - they all type like that.

>F-Droid.
what about Copperhead? Replicant? kek

It's called a nigger

Develop for Android they said...

Yeah, reviews sections are completely filled with retards.

Yes, what about them? CopperheadOS is developed (unlike most other pajeet-tier roms) by professional Canadian netsec company Copperhead. copperhead.co/android/ They're working on the OS full time and it's by far the most professional Android variant out there. If you think their OS could be maleware, you should apply the same standards to Huawei, Samsung or even Google.

Replicant is developed by well-known freedom Paul Kocialkowski. As with CopperheadOS, the source code is completely open source. However, in contrast to CopperheadOS, it's completely free as in freedom (while COS is CC non-commercial).

Please show me, in the code, where these two operating systems would be maleware.

>well-known freedom activitst*

there's no white ppl on android store.

>ppl

>Activist
Paul Kocialkowski is the 5th software freedom

>he develops for Android
ISHYGDDT

It's like reading Youtube comments

>phone literally made for poorfags that can't afford an iPhone

Why is the userbase shit guys?

animals?

Stop of uploading Brains.
People are tired of Brains.

long, well-written reviews are ignored because "funny" reviews always get upvotes

Narcissism, foreigners, and children.

HEY MAN, TIS A GOOD GAME BUT MAKE THIS GAME FREE AND THEN I'LL GIVE YOU 5 STARS. NOW IT'S ONE STAR.

>Name one single case of malware on F-Droid
Clover

>grammer

Yep, stop typing like one.

WiFi password recovery kills phones.

Thats just retarded chrome user

Google actually accepted this as a feature request

Is this still online somewhere? I cannot find it.

Fun fact, you can't leave a review unless the store registers the item as paid for. The store won't let you, even if the app was free.
Outdated and full of shit, typical of an iOS user.

> He likes giving up his privacy rights to a fruit.

Mostly children.

> the google

code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66745

that's just typical nigger spew
you don't see it on apple because they block it like Amazon

Even if these retards somehow got the bios to work they'd bitch the emulator doesn't come with their favorite game preinstalled.

The play store should be region locked so pajeets and turkroaches can shit on apps to their hearts content without bothering first world users.
Or maybe cost locked so more expensive phones can only see reviews posted from devices in the similar price range to filter out all the low IQ poorfags from third world shitholes.

>The play store should be region locked so pajeets and turkroaches can shit on apps to their hearts content without bothering first world users.
can't have that.

It's blatantly a Pajeet