post sneks & pebbles

Other urls found in this thread:

sound.whsites.net/amp-sound.htm
thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-speaker-cable/
youtube.com/watch?v=QMD7T6t_snY
youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are those plasma arch speakers?

Looking for a turntable on Craigslist but it takes patience to find anything decent... I've been needing a new table for a while now and I'm slowly thinking of caving and buying new. The project debut carbon seems to have good reviews in my budget. But I know I could get way better bang for buck with a used table. What do?

Also, any vintage turntables that you guys prefer? I've been keeping my eye out for technics, pioneer, and thorens, then looking up details on the model.

I can only imagine how pure the sound is on that setup.

I'm sure it makes up for being 52, having no hearing, having no wife, no kids and being a fucking virgin.

>omnidirectionals
>in a room like that
pure like the sound of a fart in across a hallway

jesus user

Question is, whats in the snek?

depleted uranium

foam with high static property's and lies.

Apparently it ships at 7lbs.
That is the most disgusting man-made object not designed by HR Geiger.

Ob.

iuu

What does an RS-232 cable have with audiophilery to do?

sound.whsites.net/amp-sound.htm

>The biggest problem is that no-one really knows what an amplifier will do when a reactive load reflects some of the power back into the amp's output. We can hope (without success) that the effects will be negligible, or we can try to make speakers appear as pure resistance (again, without success).

>Because these figures are so rarely quoted (and I must admit, I have not really measured all the characteristics of the 60W amp in Project 03 - open loop measurements are difficult to make accurately), we have no idea if amplifiers with poor open loop responses are responsible for so many of the failings we hear about. It is logical to assume that there must be some correlation, but we don't really know for sure.

>If THD is quoted without reference to its harmonic content, then it is quite possible that two amplifiers may indicate identical distortion figures, but one will sound much worse than the other.

thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-speaker-cable/

>We could, though, repeatedly pick out which cable sounded better and have that pick consistently be the same cable. This was the only result so far that we were confident in.

How do i get the output from my pc to go to headphones and speakers, and choose what output goes to each device?

plug them into the proper ports? if you have realtek, install the driver and use the control panel's multistream features

They are funny, I trust leddit more than Sup Forums thought.

it is being used to connect the two units of the Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD Player

one unit has the power supply

the cable is high purity silver strands and the D sub plugs are Amphenol gold plated copper

autism

dafuq am i looking at

that looks like a fairly normal stereo

Delete this

sorry my Mcintosh amps are at my other mansion.

This guy really isn't overboard though just looks silly

Can I get some audiophool cables that are actually digital

good goy

>fell for the safety razor meme
>it doesn't irritate my skin, but it also doesn't give me all that good of a shave, even with multiple passes
Fuck that, I'm done with hipster bullshit. Luckily I learned my lesson for $20.

>audiophile cables

looks okay senpai but a cheap 2 channel receiver is far from audiophile.

>steampunkfags are onto audiophilia
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

I have a Little Dot Mk1+ amp.

Bought an audiophile Burson V5i opamp for it.

It is absolutely terrible. Inferior in every way to the cheap Chinese one it came with. It is noisy as fuck and has a constant buzzing noise.

Chink-Fi is really a blessing.

Shit stolen form slavs Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=QMD7T6t_snY

Dude buy at least a semi auto turn table, yes the project ones are nice but full manual.
One of the best back for buck turntables around is the Denon DP300, it is full auto.
I'm using a 40+ year old Dual 1226, which is luckily in really good condition. Took me some time to get it working again, all the grease inside the mechanic hardened and the rubber parts fell apart. Thats the thing with old turntables, you have to out work in them.

Not a cheap receiver. Sony ES is high end stuff, its just mine's not a home theater unit so its not as boss.

It was cheap for me though, got it as a gift. And all in all that entire setup cost me a total of $20 so I'll take it.

They really screwed me on it. It was like $50 and then they had the balls to charge me $15 for shipping. It was a fucking envelope.

When I complained about quality they said to spend $20 on shielding.

>20$
put it on ebay and sell them individually.
I once found a kenwood hifi amp the dumpster, i cleaned the pots to sell it as refurbished. It sold for 170$
Working, big hi-fi amps are 100$ easily on ebay.

Yeah, I've thought of that. When I get a better receiver I will be selling it.

I just brought home a simple mini Sony CD/aux/ipod shelf stereo for 10 bucks at goodwill, cleaned it up and attached some spare speaks I had around. Sounds good. Not """"Audiophile"""" but good.

Found a Technics receiver/cassette in a dumpster and after some cleaning used that thing for a few years too.

Goodwill stores are great for this kinda thing.

This is intended as humour right?
It's not actually someone stating that the distance the cable has from the ground affects the sound the speakers output?

I'm not from where you're from apparently, so what are goodwill stores?

The power plug gets me. Inside the wall it's standard romex cable.

don't you want your sound signal completely freed of those pesky dieletrics on your floor?

>tfw I am an audiophile with a golden years.

I love my Little Dot Mk1+.

Though I can't say tubes are really all that worth it. The only ones that sound any different are the stock ones and they sound like shit.

Forgot my pic.

Kinda looks like a PSB Stratus Gold..

I have them too, only in dark cherry.

Laugh all you want, the conoisseur know what's up.

what's their excuse for this gold plated optic cable ?

can you at least provide some attempt at translating the frog?

>Installing your own electrical pylon

Is there a guide in English how to transform your PlayStation 1 into an audiophile station? I've seen so many variations of them on YouTube but any search brings me to ruskie websites or French

It's a prank. See

>using windows integrated file copy system reduce the quality of the sound, use ultracopier when moving flac files on your hard disk

my sides went singularity, i cant believer that the rotational velocidensity went outside the meme realm

It's not a prank if they're actually using them on youtube

many teardowns of the so called "audiophile" ps1 has shown that it use a really cheap DAC

as stated here, the """audiophile""" Playstation (SCPH-1001) actually just use a DAC that worth 5 bucks. Also, the optical reader just isn't good.

sometimes simple is good

WMO is worth $5 too and it's still one of the best mice ever made

I like good quality audio, I hate audiophiles.

Hence I wired this setup up using wire I bought at walmart for $10 and I bet it sounds the same as those...whatever the hell those cable things were.

1994 cheap dac mean cheap early tech, which mean very low performances.

>Not liking snek cables

>falling for the tube meme
>vinyl
>ipad source
>buying the cheapest speaker wire

just buy the snake already holy shit

HAHAHAHA no.

It makes the bits bittier.

Kek, what channel os that

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ

So basically just get a little dot?

But the snake is better

Buy it or I will kill you

Tbh it sounds kinda tinny, but to me it sounds more like the fault of that free jazz song than the headphones.

joke got even in anime at this point

more

this isn't Sup Forums.fr, we don't speak french

lickée le baguette bitch

Pathetic

>I like good quality audio, I hate audiophiles.
>uses tubes

Stores that collect and resell donated stuff for outrageously low prices for those with no or not enough income to speak of.

Yo, Guai Lo ...

This.

You can find really great obsolete or vintage electronics that people get rid of for low prices.

Aren't the macintosh 240's mono amps?

>Aren't the mcintosh 240's mono amps?
Fixed.

>frogspeech

Are you fucking stupid? Those "Reference" cables probably cost more than your PC.