Just bought this chinkdrive. Are they reliable?

Just bought this chinkdrive. Are they reliable?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313950.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chinkdrive
> reliable
kek'd. just keep your sick pedo shit on it so when eff-bee-eye boys bust you, they won't be able to recover shit.

>chink'd

They use Toshiba NANDs and Silicon Image controllers.. Dunno..

>They use Toshiba NANDs and Silicon Image controllers..
Oh, I'm sure they do. That's why they're so cheap. It's not like chinks have ever fucked anyone ever. It's not like they counterfeit everything. I'm sure you'll be fine user.

And cheap or low-grade parts that will die within a year or so

keked hard

46 dollars. Not too cheap compared to shittier kingston ssds. Bought from GearBest. Why would they sell something that's not reliable? Online reviews tell that they had no problems when using them..

why not spend $10 more for a Samsung 840/850

>Why would they sell something that's not reliable?

>*hurr durr scary chinese*
Wanker: Everything you use already is with 95% certainty "chink", including that fancy Starbucks device with the apple on the cover. All prob from the same factory.

Why even make this thread if you're so sure?

Fuck off shill.

>compared to shittier kingston ssds
Sir. I challenge you to a duel.
2 X Kingston U400's in RAID 0

m.gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313950.html

They have over 250 5 star reviews.. Just wanted to know if there's someone using one that can confirm they're good for muh T420..

Well, they use noname rebranded NANDs to "Kingston".. Same goes for their RAM modules. The ssdNow series like to wear out after 3 months of usage...

I believe you gained so fucking much performance by raiding them, while your 4k read speeds are still shitty af...

>everyone lives in the USA

Here my SMART
Not really an issue. Could be fairly better if I chose larger stripping.
But I didn't, because it's not something I or many others need.

gearbest actually plays with their reviews. The external site reviews on sites that are not afiliated are HORRIBLE. Some of the sites even make a note that it appears they self-edit posts on external review sites. Good luck on actually getting your device in your hands.

Plenty of people. Just ask over at /csg/. Kingdian ssd are well tested. Just make sure not to keep important shit on it, as long as it's OS/gaymes/programs it's fine.

>Samsung 840
Because that one is guaranteed to be crap

If you mean EVO, they use inferior technology and are in general shittier than kingdian, on top of being more expensive. Pro are much more expensive.

The 3D NAND EVOs are fine, they don't have the TLC speed problem.