How do I become a hacker?

How do I become a hacker?

Delet sisdum 3rdy 2 :DDDD

EVERYTHING CAN BE HACKED

DURHUR DIDNT CHA KNO HACKING DOESNT MEAN WHAT IT USED TO BAHAHAHAH OMG REDDI TLELKDKELELKA

WE'RE ALL HACKERS BRAH!!!!

hello fellow hax0rs. how do i make remote machines explode?

you have to go back

AND EVERYONE

>you have to go back
what an inspired quote
you must be a really funny guy
that's actually a really really funny comment
>go back

well done, sir!
what a great post!

i love four chinz!

Install Gentoo

best start is to download a bunch of AOL punters

You can only be born one

By not asking how and just doing it.

1. Learn Linux and Unix in-depth
2. Learn C/++
3. Learn SQL
4. Learn TCP/ IP in depth

That's the entry-level. From there you can try to figure out situations that will undermine the way systems work in a way that will let you skirt security.

Tbh I have my OSCP and work as a """SECURITY ANALYST"""/penetration tester and it rules.

That actually sounds really awesome

> C++
degenerate

C for low level, Lua for scripting

Read the OWASP wiki, including the top 10.

Look for everything they say hackers can do.

Do that

There are basically two options:

Option 1

1) Install Kali
2) Play with Wireshark and Metasploit
3) Get vanned

Option 2

1. Stop browsing image boards.

2. Open a search engine of your choice (i.e. google.com).

3. Type a meaningful phrase like "essential skills for hacking" or "what are good books to learn hacking?"

4. Open the top 5 links provided by the search engine.

The first point is not optional.

search thepirategay they have a torrent with a lot of source material if I recall correctly. If you need to ask you've probably already failed.

access the memeframe and implant some c4.lbs

This.

Scriptkiddy hacking is fucking easy 2017.

Getting vanned or sued however is also fucking easy.

Well I'm going into InfoSec, first thing is to be fat as fuck. I'm not kidding everyone in this field including me is a fat fucking virgin.

Install kali xD

Learn PHP, SQL, assembly, C, JavaScript and many internet protocols

Install kali, overflow your stack, read your mail through wireshark.

It is. This month mostly has been doing various small jobs in the code base and then me and my boss trying to get the developers excited about exploit development and learning how that spies to what they do, teaching them, etc. Also doing CTF type challenges and helping the developers do them as learning experiences.

Is it wrong for wanting to play as Sombra in platinum rank??

by doing and learning, protip it will take a really long time.
If you don't want to put time in things and get frustrated once in awhile this isn't for you.

By hacking and gaining weight

delete folder c:\windows\system32 which supress your hacking abilities

>3) Get vanned
How do I git gud without getting vanned?

You can't.

Every port map can be traced
And every packet you sent can be seen by the ISP.

At least tell him about all the fucking paperwork before you sell him on pen testing user. There's a shit load of paperwork. Still worth it though.

Don't try anything fancy untill you're intermediate.
There are many tools that have "test enviroments" so you don't do something illegal.

Or you just "hack yourself".
For example make a virtual enviroment on your computer and try to get out. Or connect two computers in your local network and somehow simulate an attack.

This will help you in two ways, because you learn how to "attack", to scan, to exploit and so on. And you learn about "defending", about things like intrusion detections systems, forensics, logging and so on.

Both parts are important to know. If you can't break in your own system without getting noticed and leaving traces, you can't resonably expect getting away with going somewhere, where the defenders are more experienced than you are, right?

For me this takes away from the learning process. If I set up a system and its vulnerabilities, whats the point of trying to break in when I already know every chink in its armor.

"Better leave this vulnerability here so I can exploit it and get in."

How is that supposed to work?

You just download hacker.exe 64 bit for windows and press the hack it button faggot.

I've been trying to make this comic a reality for years, but there's just no good way to visualize it so i settled for cellular automatons and dwarf fortress.

C for low level
x86 for binary exploitation
Python or Ruby for scripting

Do you really think you can find a zero-day exploit when you're asking for babbys first hack advice?

There are many resources for you to learn. Damn Vulnerable Web App, Over The Wire, Smash The Stack, etc

By going back to tumblr

One cup of bleach a day helps to keep concentration.