Inherent wrongness of background images

Not in /w/ because it will be totally offtopic there.

Why people use wallpapers? What purpose they serve?

I, personally, can't stand them, mostly because they are, well, it's hard to put into words. Something like non-minimalist, but more so. Minimalist wallpapers are still wrong, in a way that they still carry information.

I tried to use a wallpaper more than once, but all those attemps ended with me becoming irritated and changing it back to static color.

Desktop shortcuts are wrong too. It's just terrifying to see shortcut-filled desktop, but even a single shortcut bothers me. It's like having a job not done. Panels and shortcuts on them are okay, through.

Attached image: my wallpaper. Small white ribbons at the top and bottom are hidden panels.

I like having images of space as backgrounds, they're pretty even color-wise and mostly black.

I still hate desktop icons, though.

Yes, color-wise unevenness is a good way to describe what I don't like in wallpapers.

My wallpalers are space-related because I am a basic bitch. They don't annoy me while working, studying, shitposting or playing vidya. Ussually i'm running fulscreen stuff so I don't see them 80% of the time.

TL;DR OP is a very gay man.
Move along kids, nothing to see here.

literally what does it matter?
do you use your computer to look at your wallpaper?
its just a little bit of customization, same thing with putting a sticker on your laptop
its autism to get triggered by it

i just like to have something nice to look at when i open my laptop, or when switching between programs (when minimising stuff)

Have you considered that you're just boring?

To show my colleagues that I have good taste in waifus.

This is an actual disorder.
This is not normal.

>Not in /w/ because it will be totally offtopic there.

Do /wg/ accept this?

I just made my own app (phone) to generate simple backgrounds for myself. On my computer I use those computer generated poly art backgrounds.

You needed way too many words to make your point

OP is this what it's like to live with autism?

Wallpaper? What? Do you work with your computer not in full screen mode?

You sound autistic.
It's faster to use shortcut than mouse.

Please, kys.

Now this, is literal autism.

Do you also have trouble understanding why people have paintings on their walls? Just curious.

Does this bother you op?

it's ok.

you can deal with autism.

my desktop is black btw

are you autistic?

was there even a point behind writing a paragraph to ask why normal people like wallpapers?

I can't,,,,,,,, understand,,,,,,, your,,,,,,, accent,,,

arc is fucking garbage