/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Uncertainty about weed/mint still remains along with other weed updates • user confirms a MicroSD -> MS Pro Duo adapter as working • user gets chinked on Mi Band 2 bands • user highly rates the Sanrenmu 7056 • user almost overpays • user sticks chink shit he disassembled directly into the mains • user's Miku figure is broken • Russian postal office worker steals user's package Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
aliexpress.com/item/1sets-New-Arrival-USB-Logic-Analyze-24M-8CH/1971933314.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/Mini-electric-car-with-four-wheels_60607101114.html?s=
aliexpress.com/store/135686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit thread. wait for RegOp thread with real news.

>Not RegularOP
>shit op pic
Fake news

Just wait for RegularOP to make the thread

10 posts early
wew lad, you are really trying hard

so what are they then

literally no problem with this

papafranku xDDD
upvote

They're weights used in case you want to wear them like pic related.

wont his music be upside down?

>You're supposed to use them in a way that makes you look like a twat

What's this???

>mfw this €4,50 clone of a €200+ logic analyzer works like a charm
Extremely satisfied.

Mine will arrive any minute now and only judt now I see they have ugly gold beads.

Fuck. Can't wear them in public now

>€200+
I assume most of that cost is the software and support they include?

So i bought these prescription glasses from aliexpress and they literally look like dogshit in real life.

i can't ask for a full refund because how am i going to send back my -1.25 and -1.50 glasses with frames. i would only get money back for frames.

should i just stomp on them and tell seller they arrived broken? then i would get full refund.

if they weren't tracked to your house, just say they never arrived

Yep. But instead of their software I'm using an open source alternative that does the job just fine.
In my opinion I'm not even crossing any ethical borders here since the hardware is basically just a single chip. Anyone could make that. Of course they shouldn't slap the Saleae logo on there cause that's obvious trademark infringement, but I don't care about that.

>Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 ($170-$180)
>Geekbench 4...4500*

Why this * is there?

no one on the planet will notice or care you silly teenager

can't already done dat "didn't arrive" with more expensive stuff. i need to brake the glasses won't i?

yes

post pic of glasses

Bought a 32Gb meme-shark from Gaybeast(9€) + Mixza USB-adapter.

Speeds are dog shit, but I need that +5 resistance to fire/cold/water damage for my phone.

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

Thats a copy of the first gen salae. I use the salae 16 at uni every day and it is so much better than the sigrok, but it is still pretty good for the basics. I was never able to get Sigrok to decode CAN bus.

Fuck off. Regularop is a paid Xiaomi shill, this is much better.

link?

aliexpress.com/item/1sets-New-Arrival-USB-Logic-Analyze-24M-8CH/1971933314.html

What open source alternative? I might need this.

I'm guessing it depends what ROM you're using

Sigrok.

Thanks, was about to ask for the link too.
How do you actually start in this field anyways? Is there like a tutorial to help you on your way?

That's because the reader is USB 2, get a real USB 3 reader and your speeds will be better.

It's USB 3.0 you shit.

That Mixza reader ain't.

Any recommendations on chink shit harddrives?
SATA II or III, preferably 1 TB or larger.

No idea. I studied EE and CS so I can kinda find my way around this stuff by googling the right things. Don't know where a beginner might want to start. Maybe look around the arduino forums. Instructables.com seems to have tutorials for some neat projects as well.
And pick up a book on electronics. Maybe programming (C++) as well.

HDDs are so cheap nowadays you might as well buy one locally or from US, UK, or German Amazon

What the fuck is wrong with you?

why?

I wanna see what dogshit glasses look like

I judge people based on their appearance constantly, most do

thats the shit you don't want to buy from china bro.

anybody know when i can order a chink electric car from aliexpress or bigger items?

same, but only children are going to care about something such as that

the general principle doesn't magically prove this specific example, goofus

Good luck to find chink HDD manufacturer!

I'd try Alibaba

Anyone have any luck with the Orange Pi boards sold on aliexpress?
How are they?

Weights

just to clarify, things that matter:
>fitment of your shirt, pants, jacket
>quality and condition of your shoes
>how fashionable you are to some degree
>correct and appropriate level(s) of formality
>your level of physical fitness
>overall look wrt objective aesthetics

things that no cognitively normal adult cares about:
>how you choose to arrange wires on some earbuds
>anything related to your earbuds
>your "stacks", your avant garde bullshit, your fashion streetwear, ...

then again I don't know many adults who actually use earbuds in public

Here's my 64gb shark with a usb3.0 reader

Buy some glasses from Ali also

alibaba.com/product-detail/Mini-electric-car-with-four-wheels_60607101114.html?s=
depends on your definition of car

>So i bought these prescription glasses from aliexpress
Shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

Any good reviews of Doogee Shoot 1?

Why would you give a shit about how anyone looks unless the person in question is getting up in your shit some way?

How good is the cree flashlight in OP?
Im interested in buying it since its popular in Amazon Mexico.

I wear a pair from Ali, 10/10, I don't have a single complaint.

simply autism.
can't read social cues, must try to judge people in other ways

they can't be that bad
my dad a pair some from a UK based website for £5 and then ended up spending £30 on glasses for my mum and himself

have you had the prescription professionally tested by an optometrist? If not your opinion isn't valid

>sf eparcel
What's this new meme? 8 out of 9 of my ali orders use this

Yes, I have.

astigmatism? multiple PD? AR coating? How bad is your Rx? etc.
chinks tend to bungle all of this stuff

R: Sph. -3.75, Cyl. -0.75, Axis 0 deg.
L: Sph. -3.75, Cyl -0.5, Axis 35 deg.
PD 65mm

That's all it says on my prescription.

Oh, and they are AR coated

well, if you had a good experience then that is great, although there's a lot of risk involved here. If you do it locally they will generally reglaze/replace them free of charge, whereas if the friendly Chinese fellows screw something up (extremely common, even with companies that have proper websites and a US presence) you're mostly SOL in many cases

what'd you pay in total? got any pics?

Got whitelabel WD4000FYYZ last year for ~$100. You can find this model easily on AliExpress, it's 4TB WD Re (the enterprise series, but not HGST yet), though they got a little more expensive now and go for ~$170 or you can add some more and get newer WD4002FYYZ for ~$200 with twice as big cache (128MB instead of 64MB). It have been working without problems since I got it, though I can't check it now, since I moved temporarily and left the desktop at my family home.

Came to about $40, you pay a whole lot more for something like that in Switzerland, and these aren't flimsy or anything like that either.

Here are the tests from when I got it. It's reporting as MD, since the whitelabel brand was called MaxDigital.

seems nice desu, I wish I could find some proper clones of the frames I want, but they don't seem to exist. They're only $60 on eBay but adding frames is relatively expensive, would rather try some clones. Ali even has some items posted with the same general design and even the same name, at least one of which has the designer branding (fakes), but the dimensions are still off and they look slightly different... very strange that they can't just clone them

they're all off by some mm though

have you ever tried Zennioptical? They're similar to the alibaba companies but really streamline the process and have decent support

/csg/ - Chinked Sight General

I haven't, no. These were my first pair that I didn't buy locally, so I was kind of sceptical but I figured for $40 I might as well try. The seller was communicative and everything, which is also part of why I'm so impressed with these. That kind of thing for $40 is unheard of here, but maybe in America it's different?

zennioptical is very popular with Americans on Reddit, I don't know if they do business in Europe or not. ~40 for a decent pair like yours is common, down to about $10 for the really cheap models, $15-20 with coatings. Mainly I want this specific design but I suppose for the price I would do better to gamble like you did...

You don't like knock-offs?

>put tracking code in the 17track app
>it's Isreal post

Uh oh

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Reminder to unsub from Comfy Tech "Reviews".

Waiting for these TF cards, and for the first time I see AliExpress seller sending pictures of the product and package before sending.

JamesDonkey is your best bet. You should really try and increase your budget first though.

what seller store?

Weed plant is in a new pot now. but during transplant i fucked up a lot of roots.
PRO tip: dont plant weed in a stone pot

fucking nice! I have to do something with a logic analyzer.
I have the digilent analog discovery (its awesome) havent used the logic section yet, though.

Bought the ganzo g704 from gearbest for around £10. This thing is fucking incredible for the money. Not a single mark or blemish and no wobble in the blade. This thing could easily pass off as a £50+ knife. Couldn't be happier.

They're fucking terrible chink iems, the worst ones I've ever bought infact. I wish this meme would die.

You realise every time you post this people are going to check out his channel and give him views, right? What's the point?

Wansenda China Store
aliexpress.com/store/135686
I expect them to be legit. They haven't had the 7th birthday sale, but the discount I managed to get with various coupons was quite big, $24.

>pic related

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

[citation needed]

Pretty sure that's mint

[cure for your down syndrome needed]

Retard.

>that moment when you have no proofs to your claims so you have to resort to insults

>Y-your Mom is retarded

why so mad friend? Not been to Outback Steakhouse in a while?

I can't help but envision you carrying that plant around like a newborn baby

>order $160 worth of shit from gb
>2 weeks pass
>order $30 worth of shit from gb
>2 days pass
>$30 order has been shipped out
>$160 order is still processing

FUCKING GAYBEAST

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

Your shitposting isn't even funny

>tried to order 18650s from goybeast
>no shipping methods available
>fasttech hasn't shipped them for a long time either
What other chink sites can I get legit batteries from? Buying locally is at least 3x as expensive