youtube.com/watch?v=27KA1Y53bb0

His videos are really helpful to me.

Is he jihadi?

>making figures in human image
haram

>Youtube auf deutsch
war ja klar

geh zurück nach Syrien Ahmed

Man, I have been living in SEA and can comprehend the heavy Singlish/Indian/Chinese accents, but I still have difficulty understanding this guy.

My problem, or is it the same with everyone else?

His PS Vita is dumbing him down I guess :^)

Nein.

Pic related
The best tech youtuber
Drugga1

will he teach me how to make explosives out of fertilizers?

racist comment

>pajeet snackbar thread
comfy times ahead lads

Didn't you tube get in trouble recently for ads funding terrorists? How long until that dune coon has his channel shut down?

Good goy, join the Taliban.

luke smith makes some comfy linux vids

he looks like a guy that likes to make "clocks"

if you know what I mean...

>10/10
>youtuber
Pick one

What is that weebshit in the top right? The one that looks like some magical girl kino?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

MKBHD.

me :)

R E M O V E K E B A B

quit spamming your own channel, muhammed.

Wendell
Buildzoid
Louis

Tech deals