pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

candykeys.com/product/dsa-candy-iso-ansi/
banggood.com/Green-Dual-shot-PBT-Translucent-104-KeyCap-backlit-for-Cherry-MX-Keyboard-p-1080171.html
smile.amazon.com/Velocifire-Tenkeyless-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches/dp/B01MS8YTYX?sa-no-redirect=1
mechanicalkeyboards.com
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEGEghPcd5X2gGVwmw
amazon.ca/HP-435302-001-KB-0316-Silver-Keyboard/dp/B000R92ADE
amazon.com/HP-SILVER-KEYBOARD-KU-0316-434821-007/dp/B00I5V6WVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Repeating my question from the end of the previous thread ().

Does anyone here have experience cleaning contacts on the unicomp model M? (if that's even possible) My spacebar stopped registering after about 3 years of heavy use.

got mine on Monday, now need to wait for my keycaps

Its cute...but will never beat a Model M. Especially when its a Model M you recovered from an abandoned military building in the arctic and it still works after decades frozen.

You probably need to replace the membrane sheet

Okay so, where is the best place to purchase a poker 3 rgb in the uk? I dont mind ANSI or ISO UK layouts, everywhere seems to be out of stock for the cherry mx brown variant,

>when massdrop ships the wrong product

>in love with the tada68
>want wireless

Wat do?

Get a wireless adapter

>Budget
$100

>Location)
Paris

>Preferred switch type
Brown (Cherry or Gateron)

>Layout
AZERTY

>Form factor
tenkeyless

If not possible, standard 100%.

>Backlight
No

>Previous/current keyboards
Filco , 100% , Cherry MX Browns

Where to buy TADA68? I really love the layout.

We're not there yet.

what keycaps did u order?

This set: candykeys.com/product/dsa-candy-iso-ansi/

Also I will get the silver aluminum case.

>vest guns

this would cost less than 90$, on AE it's selling for 100$ + 25 shipping, fuck that.
I can't speak chinese, so I have no idea how to order from taobao

thanks!
where can i get an aluminium case?

you don't need to, use taobaotrends, or similar agencies, they will order it and send it to you for a small fee

got mine a few days ago, their english is understandable, and the support is good

you used tobaotrends?
how much did they take?

I'm so worried about this. I've read other places that they have a problem with this. I have a Pok3r with brown switches that I've been waiting months for. If I get the wrong one I'm going to kill myself.

It's not really a big problem this time. They had mislabelled bags for a certain keycap kit. But they're sending the correct ones.

It's the first time I've had a mistake from MassDrop too be honest. There have been problems before by Signature Plastics but that's out of MDs hands imo

Not him, but they took 9 bucks

its the original recommender
they took 7 dollaridoos

CandyKeys say's they will have some, but it's a German vendor.

You bought a $90 keyboard that optionally comes with an alu case and great quality, neutral looking pbt caps to buy a set of $90 lgbt pride caps and an alu case on top so you can throw away the plastic case you paid for?

What's wrong with the Filco?

thanks!

the basic option is a plastic case dude

yeah but there's also an alu version and it's not like the plastic case is free

I bought it all from an German vender and they only have the normal TADA68 and the aluminum case as a separate puchase. In Germany import taxes can be a pain in the ass so I chose to pay a few bucks more to go the save route.

What keycaps are you guys waiting on? Hawaii set just went up on Massdrop.

what keyboard is this

kek

New to the game. Want a mechanical but never dabbled. Suggestions welcome.

>Budget $70-100
>Location USA
>Preferred switch type Blue/Clear
>Layout ANSI
>Form factor 80%
>Backlight Not necessary
>Previous/current keyboards Logitech K400/Microsoft KU0462 Ergonomic (Trash)

Good edition.

is the gateron switch of the tada good, what's the best one for typing,programming

How's the search for the endgame going /mkg/?

blues

which ever you like most

Huh, cool, didn't even realize unicomp sold replacement membrane sheets but they're not even that expensive. Thanks.

>vanity caps
not even once

disgusting
get tada, stay on stock caps

tada68 is the new hhkb?

Like the other guy in this thread, I am also waiting on CandyKeys to get their next stock of Tada68s in, i'm also waiting for a switch sampler I bought from banggood so hopefully by next week I will be onto my first mech keyboard.

Can any recommend good places to buy keysets shipped to the UK?

What are some nice and not so expensive keycaps?

just buy it from taobao famalam
cheaper even with agents

Any suggestions on where to buy a plain TKL PCB? I've got access to my school's laser cutter and all the clear acrylic I could ever want, and think it would be fun to build a keyboard.

banggood.com/Green-Dual-shot-PBT-Translucent-104-KeyCap-backlit-for-Cherry-MX-Keyboard-p-1080171.html ?

Translucent, doubleshot, PBT, cheap as hell.

Fucking hideous.

I've been skimming through during the week, but the LEDs are really putting me off, otherwise I would've gone for that by now; also put off by the uncertainty of what i'm getting from them, it looks like it comes with a blue aluminium case but thats just from the photo and not description.

>but the LEDs are really putting me off
what
you do know you don't have to turn them on, right?

>you can turn them on and off
well that solves that

you can ask the agents to ask for whatever colored switches you want
also the standard case is black, but if the seller offers different colors, you can tell the agents to ask for either of those colors
basically, just speak with the agents, they can speak english and will give you photos of the items they got before sending it to you

Why do my keys feel sticky?

i'm not sure if I understand what you mean by agents, i'm looking at the taobao listing, are these sold through agents?

No
Taobao sellers generally only speak chinese and ship to asia, so you buy through agents who specialized for taobao like taobaotrends or taobao focus. They buy from the seller and ship the item to you

>Budget
$70, or cheaper if I can get away with it.

>Location
USA

>Preferred switch type
Brown

>Layout
ANSI

>Form factor
Tenkeyless preferred.

>Backlight
Low-key backlighting is nice, but I'm not a fan of the GAMER overstated kind.

>Previous/current keyboards
Currently on a cheap membrane keyboard. Previously I was using a Corsair Vengeance K65, with MX Red keys for three months. Hated how easy it was to press a key by accident, and how lightly I had to type to avoid bottoming out.

I think browns would be ideal because I don't want it to be loud, and clears appear to be too rare in low price ranges.

smile.amazon.com/Velocifire-Tenkeyless-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches/dp/B01MS8YTYX?sa-no-redirect=1

How bad could this be? Anyone have experiance with cheap keyboards like this? Surely it has to be better than my $7 membrane keyboard.

I'd appreciate any other recommendations as well.

I know the link I posted is out of stock. Newegg has it for $5 more, they just don't have any reviews.

Magicforce or TADA68

What's a good portable keyboard? I think the planck is a little too memey for me.

pok3r, or any programmable 60% keyboard

Anne Pro if you don't need the extra few keys

Do they look oily? If so it's because they're becoming worn.

Want to DIY a TKL, what parts should I get and from where?

Explain switches to me, what's the difference between brown, red, blue, etc

You can buy a phantom kit from mechanicalkeyboards.com or do a handwired build.

just get clears if you're staying with cherry

Explain the reason why you're unable to click on the OP links.

>zealios are shit
>but mods aren't
definitely makes you think

you're correct zealios are more like diarrhea

/mkg/ telegram chat

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEGEghPcd5X2gGVwmw

mine are nothing like that, sorry you got a wrong batch
mods wobble too btw

post ergodox layouts, i wanna know what other people are doing

>mods wobble too btw
no where even near as close as wobblios

fuck off

Anybody here using split spacebar?
I want to try it -- Seems so much more ergonomic to have two thumbs on two different keys, rather than crowding them on one.

whatever that kike's name reduced the wobble in r2 and fixed it in r3
you're peddling outdated memes

at least tell me to fuck off when I'm tripfagging

>rather than crowding them on one
do you have a 2u spacebar

Except the wobble is still an issue. After round 4 he said that he managed to find a "fix" and that round 5 is gonna be it. I just wish that turbo jew didn't get pissy when gateron wanted to make a clone of cherry clears and threatened to switch to another manufacturer

every mechanical switch wobbles to some degree, r4+ zealios don't wobble more than cherries or mods

Don't build a TKL

Where can you even get a good set of clears or something similar?

Been typing on this all week at a training session. It's comfy as fuck! Why the hell did I ever buy a mechanical keyboard. This hp piece of shit for $9 or whatever they charge is like typing on a cloud. My wpm are way up for sure.

Weird to see a PS2 keyboard that isn't covered with 20 years' worth of filth

Do you know what kind of switches it has? Just membrane probably right?

amazon.ca/HP-435302-001-KB-0316-Silver-Keyboard/dp/B000R92ADE

This is the model.

They have a USB version if you want to buy it.

amazon.com/HP-SILVER-KEYBOARD-KU-0316-434821-007/dp/B00I5V6WVM

are you in Madison?

Where do you all get those nice spiral USB cables? I just bought a pok3r and I wanna have a nice cable to go with it

use a pencil and a hair dryer

This is on MX Brown, I'm about 10-15 slower on MX Blue. What should I try next? I'm thinking Gateron Browns.. Supposedly they're a bit more tactile?

ergo clears

Fuck off

how bad was i scammed

Don't be such a pu$$y you little @$$h0l3

I died a little inside.