It's Sup Forums's favorite browser.

>based on Chromium
>modern innovative GUI
>fully compatible with all Chrome addons
>no botnet

10/10

It is what Firefox should be.

I've been using it since yesterday and have been loving it, its pretty cool

Its garbage. Shit tier clickable tree view for bookmarks that doesn't auto collapse and with no option to change it to hover and that cant be browsed through separate view and general shit tier OS integration.

>Uses bookmarks
Smoke some weed, my guy
Also it's closed source so no, it's not Sup Forums approved
No browser is currently
Everything's fucked
It's the best option right now though

Poor copy of Opera..

>no multirow tabs

you had one job

I used it before in the past a few different times, and I absolutely loved it. Like says, it's how I've always wanted Firefox to be. I'll probably throw it on my machine whenever I'm not feeling lazy.

>I don't know how to use tab stacking

Neat.

But complete and utter shit as nobody, not even me, will ever sort tabs manually.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to do so? How worthless does your time have to be do so?
Clicking multiple times? Even right and left clicking? Losing focus on the content for shuffling around in a tab bar?

Can't even edit the HTML/CSS/JS sauce code of theirs to implement that feature myself, because muh proprietary and secret shitfest.

People without multirow tabs are niggercattle, I say.

I've been using it on Windows for about 2 years now, because I was worried about Firefox going to shit and the fact that Vivaldi has built-in vertical tab settings pulled me in originally.

Currently, the Tab Center extension that's being tested in the test pilot program isn't nearly as good as the Treestyle tabs add-on that Firefox 57 will render obsolete. It's also inferior to the vertical tabs in Vivaldi, so eventually I won't be able to use Firefox anymore unless something changes.

Vivaldi needs work, it has one of the biggest disadvantages of Chromium, with fewer UI options. And the vertical tabs feature has plenty of room for improvement (tab stacking can be a bitch to manage), but I believe they can get it to a very usable point in a year, maybe even more than Firefox depending on what features they refine.

vivaldi sounds gay desu.
have nothing else to say

Sup Forums everyone

absolutely is.. love it

wish it were open source tho

it's not as good as presto opera's tab stacking. close though.

it can't fucking sync yet. two fucking years and it can't sync yet.

Opera has been kill since 2013, user. It's time to move on.

Find another fast browser with a free VPN

>free VPN

a VPN that gives up logs is pointless. The VPN that Opera provides is Chinese owned FOH

Still waiting on a master password, but aside from that I love it.

it's a reskinned chromium