Can someone please explain what the hell this is and how to fix it?

Can someone please explain what the hell this is and how to fix it?

Sorry image is flipped for some reason

Trying to download and install drivers and this keeps happening all of a sudden...wtf

download your drivers from another source, like guru3d

>4mb upside down jpeg
This is truly the best trolling.

Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow

well user, you see, for some reason your computer came with windows 7 by default and you seem to have forgotten to uninstall it. A common mistake. Just download the iso of whatever distro you like, make a liveusb and click install.

Hello Anonymous No. 59675625 i am rajesh i will be your tech support advisor this evening. First i will just need you to confirm your name, address and bank account number for me.
Thank you very much i hope to help you soon with this issue.

I updated to windows 10 through Microsofts prompts. I thought it auto took care of that crap. How do I uninstall win 7 from win 10?

AUSTRALIAN GET OUT
GET
OUT

looks like your driver update package got corrupted

...user, you don't seem to understand. the problem is you are using windows when you obviously should be using some sort of linux distro.

ooʇuǝפ llɐʇsuI

Someone please help me instead of just trolling...I have a ton of crap to finish and this is wasting my fucking day

would you like to see my Zootopia collection? ;)

nobody is trolling you, uninstall windows, man.

I cant fucking do that right now, I have shit to do and finish. Give me a real solution for the short term ffs

well i mean, it's your fault for not checking what graphics the machine uses before buying it lol. Just google the drivers for your card and try reinstalling, or if all else fails go to /r/techsupport's irc channel.

turn your monitor upside down

Omg are you even paying attention? Those ARE the drivers I'm trying to install that's giving me the error

ppl who can't fuckin take screenshots browse /g and Sup Forums fuck this shit i'm out.

Ok so an older version of the drivers worked. Safe to say its bad files from the geforce website for the newer ones?

it seems like 7zip had a data error

an administrator*

You appear to be using an Australian VPN.

good post

redownload the archive

you gotta press ctrl+alt+up