Friends give you "amazing idea" for an app

>friends give you "amazing idea" for an app
>family member talks to you about their business proposition: it's this "great idea" for an app
>coworker has this "awesome app" idea
>they don't research the existing market
>they don't use the correct keywords
>they don't begin to understand that completing any piece of software that's going to face users takes several months of full time work
>the expectation is for you to be their code slave while they "manage" or "give more ideas"

Does anyone else know this feel?

>takes several months of full time work
No because I use javascript and frameworks. It only takes a week fampai.

No, you're just too approachable/ not successful

lol

normies gtfo

why do you even care retard, make them pay you to develop their shit

or does it steal time from YOUR awesome app?

Worst part is that they feel like they're contributing significantly with those cheap ideas. In the 3DCG field we get a similar thing - "I got a great idea for a movie and a draft script, now you animate it".

1) Sure, my hourly rate is X
2) Sure, let's start a company and where have 50% shares.

They will either fuck off, or you will get paid.

I had this problem and just wrote up a quick contract that anyone that hires me has to sign saying that even if your product never sees completion because you abandon it, I am still getting paid for my time.

The feel of not being creative or inventive at all? No.

You just reminded me of common requests many years ago.
>"Hey I have an awesome idea for a community! Can anyone do all the work designing, coding and setting up a website? I can't pay you, but you can be a co-administrator :)"

>tfw they want you to sign an NDA and noncompete

>1) Sure, my hourly rate is X
This is a proper response.

>2) Sure, let's start a company and where have 50% shares.
Not a great ide. You'll be doing most of the work while reaping only half of potential benefits. Why would they not agree to this?

i make shitty apps that i sell for like a dollar a piece. all of my free versions have 5,ooo downloads but the paid ones are like 200.

im looking for a digital marketing promoter to boost sales and i dont know what the fuck to do. or even what to look for. im fucked.

oh fuck yes. Then when app is finished. You've done fucking everything, from gui, artwork code and even the text.

>could modify it slightly
>change the artwork here
>make it work like that
>make it do this

Like fuck off. I've surrounded myself in this thing for 6months. I'm probably one of a handful of people who ever lived, that have obsessed over this functionality before.

I ignore it. I made what I made. I was paid. It's not a lifetime project. You own it. Good luck getting someone to modify it. My coding of past was shit.

>a digital marketing promoter to boost sales and i dont know what the

Enjoy your piece of shit Cordova app.

Yes, is like test of fire for developer dump retarders.

Trick, make all project belong you,is another people could sell it, you sell it or use piece of project to sell.

I have people like that come to me all the time at work. I have a great idea, you guys will do it I dont have money Ill give you 20% if you do all the work on my app that has a 0 chance of actually being useful and generating some king of fucking revenue.

And they always have some sort of degree in economics or something meme like that. If I had a cent for every idiot that came into my office with their great idea that I should make for free, Id be sitting somewhere in a castle drinking 60 year old whiskey and snorting cocaine off of dead hookers

I am always having amazing app ideas, but they are actually cool and I wouldn't tell them to a shitty developer who would 1) Not be able to do it optimally and 2) Become part of the "team" and have some sort of future legal claims to it.

When I'm rich in the future I'll hire someone to code this shit and get all the profits.

Ideas are worthless. The implementation and the marketing is worth everything, and a good idea simply enhances that.

This. Ideas are garbage. Everyone has an idea, it can even be great but without working on it for months, years and investing money and your life in them, theyll just stay ideas.

>Everyone has an idea, it can even be great but without working on it for months, years and investing money and your life in them, theyll just stay ideas.
Yeah, it's as though the whole concept behind "work" goes out the window. Suddenly reality is dream powered and things just accomplish themselves. It literally takes a lunatic to accomplish anything great because of the sacrifices involved.

Anyone who knows how to write program yes