You guys notice it's always the 2nd company that succeeds? Myspace --> Facebook ... Uber ---> Lyft...

You guys notice it's always the 2nd company that succeeds? Myspace --> Facebook ... Uber ---> Lyft ... Tesla ---> Faraday ... Xerox ---> Microsoft ... Hydrox ---> Oreo

Why could this be?

its on all the best business books, the one who improves the idea that come out on top and fails less.

But your examples are wrong

prove it

What a fucking ugly cunt

Sears -> Amazon

Xerox didn't bring their DOS to market. And they have still been very successful, people still use the word Xerox instead if photocopy.

two of these examples are retarded, you know which two

nice pajeeta

Racist bitch

>open tech review video on youtube
>thick indian accent
>close video
every time

>Uber ---> Lyft ... Tesla ---> Faraday
market value of these companies? okay thought so.

lol I do the same. I was always looking for lectures when I took my operating systems class and 9/10 it was a pajeet

Not being the first to try something improves your chances of success? Who woulda thunk it.

She could poo on me everytime

It has nothing to do with race, there are some brownskins that look ok. She's just not one of them.

Why are her eyes and skin brown like shit?

>You guys notice it's always the 2nd company that succeeds?
>company that failed, not even the first --> company that did better, not even the second
Wew, you sure made my neuronimoes do the hanky panky

who is

>she

she's my future girlfriend

It's called the Pioneers Syndrome. You incur the risks and costs of paving the way while the second place just follows the paved way whilst learning from your mistakes.

no mine

i hope you're ready to fight

What a coincidence, she's my next fuck buddy.

she's my future one night stand

enjoy her blown out cunt

it's the same case in some movies

the great gatsby -> wolf of wallstreet

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you goddamn pajeet scum.

>Tesla ---> Faraday

Err..... nope.

Your argument is nonexistent, kiddo

>Hydrox
What does a hydrox cookie taste like?

>some brownskins look ok
racist bigot confirmed go back to >>>\pol\

they have a formula e team and the cars look cooler they will win suck it musk baby

Kill niggers

faraday doesn't have any product in-market, don't know what you're smoking.

>Tesla ---> Faraday

u wot

f8 me m8 I'm a lvl 88 tank

You forgot google? When google came onto the stage the scene was already dominated by giants and google was the underdog.

to be fair I'm white but I'm heavily attracted to indian girls.

I mean... how can you not?

this proves the 2nd company rule...

>Google was the second company
ok, kid

Excluding the shitpost examples, yes, it's called "first mover disadvantage" - means that you dumped too much capital into R&D to only have another company not dump anything at all and simply steal your design "for free"

Just wait and see what's about to happen to Elon's power fantasy when he confronts reality and wakes up one day to 10 different companies worldwide investing twice the capital, minus R&D cost

To me it's just the accent, if I can understand them then it's cool I'll watch it.

Holy shit that girl is disgusting. Wouldn't even fuck her with OP's small dick.

>to be fair I'm white but I'm heavily attracted to indian girls.
Kill yourself. Juit fucking do it.

Shut the fuck up and get back to copy/pasting someone else's code Pajeet.

J U I T
U
I
T

You're the same Canadian IP that opened several shitty threads today. I'm watching you, stop doing that or you'll get banned

when did Sup Forums become a place infested with racists?

no u

>Lyft
Uber won the race in Toronto

link 2 other threads i made

Toronto is irrelevant

Uber also won the race on the rest of the east coast from my experience. No one said they were going to call a "Lyft" in RTP. Half the guys I was with were from New York. Exactly where is Lyft succeeding?

Ever been in a confined space with one? Indians are not only objectively horrible people, they are also disgusting and smell like shit that hasn't showered in a week.

2ch -> 4ch
:thinking:

Uber is losing drivers which is causing longer wait times. Uber treats their drivers like trash at the present moment.

She is symmetric tho

Since always you stupid newfag.

Tesla is crushing them in sales though. You know, since Faraday doesn't fucking have any.

>Faraday
>succeed
LOL WAT

It's not even a guarantee that they'll be able to produce their cars or even finish building their factory.

edgy as fuck

It actually does, even if Second isn't accurate. The perfected what others where doing and simply did it better, and soon became so omni-present in their field of Internet Search that it's called Googling something.

You forgot one:
>Intel-->AMD

Lol meanwhile your nazi threads on pol got images proving the wehrmacht and nazis were diverse pick one kid

It's NOT FUCKING SECOND.
>dur second is best company every time
>oh that doesn't count
>that one either
>I guess it's basically just pick a bad company, pick a good company that came after and we'll just pretend that it's 1st and 2nd
Go put some more fucking tinfoil on, faggot. Hopefully you'll crush yourself under the billions of layers of it that you're sporting.

I'd smell her every corner

Have you ever seen their men? Do you really want your son to be that hideous? Even if only half, that might be even worse.

Literally the best gift you can give your child is to be white, which your parents gave you.

I'm not a nazi. Please don't call me one again or you're violating the NAP.

You're not white knighting correctly curry nigger

Calm the fuck down autist. Second Company is just a principle stating the innovation alone will not insure success, as someone will take your idea and do it better and you will become a foot note in their history.

It doesn't actually mean the literal second company is always better.

>le nazis are racist maymay
learn your history please

what if i slapped you across the face with my erect cock?

>implying there was nothing before or inbetween Myspace and Fagbook

>implying Lyft is doing better than Uber and there are no other successful ride sharing apps

>I M P L Y I N G Faraday is doing better than Tesla

fuck off moron

found the shit skin

>Myspace --> Facebook
Sure, I'll give you that one

>Uber --> Lyft
I don't know where you live, but the in the major city where I live, Uber is FAR more popular and there is a lot of overlap between drivers for both services.

>Tesla --> Faraday
Literally never heard of Faraday, but I see Tesla's on the road all the time

>Xerox --> Microsoft
Xerox made copy machines. Microsoft makes operating systems and office software.

>Hydrox --> Oreo
Sure

She's cute.

Also, that's not true, you're just noticing the ONE success out of a field of failures that didn't replace the leader before them.

Lyft is succeeding at its job, destroying Uber.

>Oreo
>not Negresco
Kys.

The first innovates the second copies it makes sense OP why the second can sometimes succeed

>Myspace --> Facebook
Friendster?

>Tesla ---> Faraday
Fisker?

>can see what was done wrong and improve upon it for their initial launch

good.
"good looking" men are almost always failures anyway.
brown girls are smexy as fuck. they have strong family ties though which makes relationships with them hard to maintain.

Brown skin is pretty fucking ugly. I'm nit even racist, I'm not saying they're inferior or shit like that. But it's a hideous skin color.

>Literally say they look ok
>racist

Is this a meme or something?

Friendster --> Myspace --> Facebook

curryyyyyyyyy

Nothing would happen because I would't even feel the little thing.

kid

>Faraday
>Lyft

Ok.

Are you fucking gay? Faraday Futures is just a giant Chinese Ponzi scheme.

Also, Lyft isn't going anywhere.

>Uber ---> Lyft
I don't know how things work in burgerstan but over here Uber is ubiquitous and Lyft is nonexistent.

>ireddit
>racist bigot
>\pol\

Hasn't that faggot openly admitted that he wants that to happen?

Not that guy, but he said attracted to, not trying to have children with. Also, go fuck yourself.

this

Coke -> Pep- oh wait

>Xerox ---> Microsoft
Microsoft weren't second or even third to introduce their own GUI. Between Xerox and Microsoft there were Symbolics, 3RCC, Apollo, Sun, SGI, Apple and VisiCorp.