IT'S HAPPENING! GOOGLE BOTNET CONFIRMED

LOL... trust an advertising company with your secrets... LOL

>Google could have a record of everything you have said around it for years, and you can listen to it yourself.

>The company quietly records many of the conversations that people have around its products.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/world-news/google-voice-searches-records-and-keeps-conversations-people-have-around-their-phones-but-the-files-can-be-deleted-35582500.html
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
ubuntu.com/mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poop

Is isn't news user

>being this new
Install gentoo and leave the cloud behind

Its been know for years you dumbass, it basically become a service now where you can look at all your voice searches you've ever done

independent.ie/world-news/google-voice-searches-records-and-keeps-conversations-people-have-around-their-phones-but-the-files-can-be-deleted-35582500.html

... but don't worry guise, it can be deleted. LOLOLOL

So, can it record smells too?
Seriously, why the fuck are people ok with this shit, now I need to log in and check if it has something.
I'm so fucking sick of this shit, I closed my account some time ago but I can't force my family to do the same.

stallman was right

I have nothing to hide ;)

>having something to hide
Grow up, Sup Forums

>being a faggot
kys

There was nothing.
Now the paranoia that they have it anyway starts and will never leave

>le nothing to hide meme

Does posting that crap pay well?

>The botnet knows I like loli
When do I get ads for Comic LO?

This. Thank god I never bought into the consumer technology meme.

>>Google could have a record of everything you have said around it for years, and you can listen to it yourself.
>and you can listen to it yourself.

If you don't think every other voice service is constantly listening and recording then that's the only real problem here.

Most we could get is legal advertising

my phone doesn't record shit
is it cuz it's too shitty or what? I blast music 24/7 and it has 0 data in & out for days. I log everything

>my phone doesn't record shit
I bet it does.

Me too, I'm glad that I stood by what I knew was obviously happening and after all this years have NEVER own an android phone nor an iphone.

Actually i was having a bit of temptation of buying a cheap $50 android tablet or phone. But after this reminder of the kind of corporation google is, you can bet I'm not buying any android crap EVER.

I bet they do this not just with android but on any device running Chrome

>2017
>Still making phone call

You knew phone call was obsolete, right?

it would not be able to do anything with the data. it can barely upload an image in 5min with the shitty wifi and i dont pay for data so that does not work.

It doesn't though
I got wireshark on it since this shit was posted, it's been 4 hours and no data sent or received
I'm watching it through my router

>It doesn't though
It records everything you pleb. and good luck unpacking TLS packets.

I don't have to unpack anything since it hasn't sent anything you fucking retard, that's the point I'm making
I have music going 24/7 and it doesn't record fucking anything and it doesn't send any traffic and it only has 8gb of fucking storage and 7.9 are used.

why are you so stupid? Just fucking read.

>Browse loli
>Youtube starts recommending "16 and Pregnant" and various Maury vids of "WHA'EVA I DO WHAT I WANT"

Google really is your wingman

I solve this by not having a microphone on my computer.

It caches them. It uploads when it "checks" for updates and shit like that, retard.

Also, this... kek...

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909

OK Google... spy on me.

my phone does not get updates and the updater is broken. also its rooted and all google things are removed.

>my phone does not get updates and the updater is broken. also its rooted and all google things are removed.
Your phone's a fucking toaster then. Of course it doesn't spy on you... NOTHING EVEN WORKS on it!

TOP KEK

What 3rd world shithole are you from?

it can be used as a phone music player and navigator and thats all i want from it.

user, chuck that piece of shit into the nearest trash bin.

its not that bad. has 512mb ram and android 4.1

>caches them
>less than 150mb left on my phone

do you not have reading skills?

It uploads them immediately because the voice recognition is remote you giant jackass.

it's not a remote, it's a cellphone
fucking tripfags I swear to god

>giant jackass
lol'd

google being botnet is just april fools

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Wow Google is really creeping up the water temp with the privacy violations. Imagine if this had come out back in 2009.

A joke that isn't very funny, the date of the news is March 31. And this is TRUE

>this is news

Fucking kys, stop spreading (((old news)))

google defense force is here. how many rupees are you getting paid?

this

you can turn off this feature, but voice control on your phone becomes pretty terrible if you're not in a quiet room

Wow this is breaking news, it confirms what everyone already knew 99% sure.
>Using any voice input at all

How do you turn it off?

Someone kid go missing, cop going to bust your house

>GOOGLE BOTNET CONFIRMED
Well duh, of course they will spy on every possible way. You can count on the camera taking pictures without you knowing too

Nothing to see here, move along folks. All is normal. Don't worry about it. You're okay.

But user you don't have anything to hide.
And google does no evil.

>You were worrying? Well no more!

>It’s found by heading to Google’s history page and looking at the long list of recordings.
Nice try google

>but the files can be deleted
HA
HAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Google protects your privacy and security.

No I disabled history on everything, I know the history is still on google's servers I was being ironic so stfu.

And I care why?

Yeah why care? Why value your privacy and why not give a random company complete power over you.? Why care about a complete log of your life existing somewhere that could be used by anyone to completely destroy you? Why fearing when my data will fur sure be in loving hands i dont have to fear forever.

Please become my sex slave. You don't have any dignity left anyway and at least I will protect you against the real world.

lmao and google stated some time ago they want to use userdata to locate pedophiles. nothing to hide nothing to fear :^)))))))))

Spying or data collection has nothing to do with a botnet.

But here it's a contextualized use of the word botnet, i.e. a Sup Forums meme.

The majority of Americans are as dumb as you can get.
Just shows you that wealth doesn't automatically imply better education and intelligence.

Otherwise they wouldn't have voted for Trump to become the president, and not some other candidate of the Republicans.

In that case everything that connects to a network is a botnet. Because that's basically what Sup Forums's definition of a botnet is.

It makes no sense to "accept" this retarded definition of the word.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus with TouchID doesn't have this problem.

>hurr nothing to hide nothing to fear

tripfag absolute btfo'd again

>history page
Where?

how do i disable this?

ubuntu.com/mobile

>In that case everything that connects to a network
*without a real need or explanation
>is a botnet

>using nonfree software
cucked desu.

and to think people were in uproar over vizio sending random pixel grids to determine what people like watching but people are A-OK with a phone that's literally always listening for "OK Google" and could be sending your conversations using extremely efficient, low bitrate Opus.

fucking cucks
I hate all of you nonfree software apologizes
stallman was 100% right

this

Checkmate

>y-yeah DUMBASS, w-we knew aLL about this! and we love it :D hehehawhawhaaa no I'm not crying.

people on Sup Forums don't realize it but chrome was the original "botnet" software because it was the first mainstream browser that was phoning home shit by default to fix misspelled site names and tailor searches.
Ever since then every retarded faggot just says botnet about every device/program/app/OS/thing they can possibly think of because they're autistic.

iphone