Which music player does Sup Forums use?

Which music player does Sup Forums use?

> not using f2k in current year

I use musicbee on my PC, plex on my iphone because my music library is too big to fit on my phone

>listening to music

what's wrong with music?

I use spotify

please don't hurt me

ncmpcpp

cmus

Windows media center that came with xp media edition.

Emacs with EMMS + like 30ishGB of local music (mp3 320s, i avoid FLAC because none of my equipment is good enough to hear the difference)

I have a set of M50x hooked up to a mobo sound card.

I can hear a slight difference on most tracks. If I get a cheap dac I bet I could here a much noticeable difference. I would switch it up to flac if you have the resources to build up a flac library.

Foobar of course

that one

Since everyone is gonna say f2k, how about we talk skins? What do you all recommend?

>I would switch it up to flac if you have the resources

my hard drive does, but i like being able to mirror my collection onto my phone as well, which gives me about 38GB between the card and internal storage. Converting would be a hassle and all I have are midgrade earbuds anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you can use lameXP to keep a mirror in like 128 or 250(?) kbps for your phone, I do the same

>use emacs
>uses one of thoses stupid face things
>uses emacs to play music

When did you start on hrt hon?

I don't skin it, mostly because the glass skin I would use doesn't work with win10

winamp

Here's a better question

Whats a good music player for Android that doesnt cost 5 shekels for ""features"" that should be stock for players and isnt Google Play Music?

Only two I saw worth so far are Pulsar and MediaMonkey

iTunes. It just works, so why bother using anything else?

user are you really doing HRT? will... will you please be my QT transsexual gf?

Phonograph.

i started my transition to a senile old man with RSI about 8 months ago desu sempai famalam

still doesnt fix my mediocre earbuds though

VLC coz muh FLAC

>using VLC to play FLAC files
>using VLC
why?

coz it just werks. suggest an alternative fampai

Winamp

what is the difference?

Foobar and MusicBee
God have you really been using VLC because those fucking orange cones showed up by default on your FLAC files?

ncmpcpp + mpd

Anyone who says anything other than that or cmus needs to get the fuck off this board

Winamp is a music player and VLC is a video player.

Actually winamp users can stay too

does Cantata+mpd count?

Just been using it for ages and never found a reason to switch. Is it like winamp, foobar, or MusicBee will give better quality sound or something?

Winamp will give you an easier way to move through your music library and can also help with tagging and stuff.

Yeah, Foobar's logo is an Alien for a reason. It kind of makes things sound slightly spacey. As for MusicBee (obviously logo is a fucking bee), it has some sort of background buzzing.

All better than VLC which makes shit sound like you were listening to it near a busy highway.

i don't have that huge of a music library so management is not an issue for me.

:)

kek

mx player pro

You'll like MusicBee, lots of pretty UI customizations.
Don't use WinAmp, you're not running Win2000

arigato senpai

I like my tiny winamp skin

Winamp is the king of customizations user. Just look at this sick skin!

And use mpc+svp you meme gaijin

>cmus is amazing

Yeah, anything with mpd is GOAT

Waste of energy.

don't be autistic user

VLC is a media player that plays a lot of video files but can handle other media just as well, like flac.

personally i like to download my favorite songs off youtube with vlc and then i use windows media player, are there any better alternatives?

Phonograph on mobile and VLC on desktop.

That's probably the best looking default UI theme I've seen yet. I love that album too, by the way.

ncmpcpp (+mpd) is much better than cmus. cmus is shit compared to it.

autist

Woah, it looks like a car.

Basically the majority here use foobar or mpd.

What the fuck is wrong with cmus? It literally just werks out of the box with zero need for configuration unlike that autism simulator, mpd.

Just works.

mpd handles gapless much better than cmus. You also can't daemonize cmus like you can with mpd. Nothing beats ncmpcpp's tag editor.

I play music inside Emacs using emms.

>all that rap shit
I threw up in my mouth little

Ncmpcpp's tag editor of God tier.

>iTunes
The only patrician in this thread. Rest of you are pajeet-tier plebs.

>mpd handles gapless much better than cmus
How so? Gapless playback is seamless for me in cmus.
>can't daemonize cmus like you can with mpd
Detachable tmux session with cmus-socket work fine for me
>Nothing beats ncmpcpp's tag editor
Pretty sure beets does.

Winamp is a e s t h e t i c and thus completely acceptable.

I use cmus because I just want something simple. I've never bothered experimenting much with different players though, but I really don't want anything besides a simple library view to pick an album from.

Do you suck yourself off often?

Same

The best player

I use a dinky little thing i wrote myself.

>windows sample music

is this a joke

>Do you suck yourself off often?
No, your mother does it really well so I don't have to. If you talk to her one of these days, thank her for me. Thanks kid.

Can you run MPD on windows?

>not using audacious
>2017

heh

MusicBee

Every mpd client is insufferable compared to foobar2000. You idiots don't even use it right, sitting there hosting it locally for one machine and not hosting it on a remote server for all of your machines at once.

Cringe thread?

quod libet

AIMP is da best.

winamp for Windows
Nccmmppccc for loonix
PowerAmp for Android.

Bob Acri and that other Tuna LP that comes with winows is my only music collection so far. im still lookin to upgrade my music collection you know what i mean.

That screenshot is fucking horrible.

foobar

>winamp
>2017

clementine

>g

>listening to kike music

>implying b
don't be intolerant user

clementine/harmony

@59682080
>f2k

I am intolerant. Racist too.

wanna be my gf?

No, nigger.

mpd+ncmpcpp

vanilla

>cmus is amazing

Winamp

also, taking suggestions on more A E S T H E T I C
terminal fonts. Currently using Source Code Pro 12pt because my eyes are fucked.