Inlet and nvidia BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=0tfTZjugDeg&feature=youtu.be

lmao crossfire 480 beating a titan XP, tl:dl dx11 is making a API bottleneck interesting at the very least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOVjZqC1AE4
youtube.com/watch?v=QBf2lvfKkxA
youtube.com/watch?v=TcdmeGOsnss
pcpartpicker.com/search/?cc=us&q=DDR4 3200&page=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cfx 480s can't even beat a stock 1080
Unless ur talking about AOS.

CFx and sli are basically dead now
Noone wants shit scaling and latency

>AMDRONETV

Might as well link to Jokerproductions while you're at it.

The point being made is that Nvidia's DX12 driver is not threaded and because everyone in the tech press benchmarked Ryzen exclusively with Nvidia cards, the results are skewed in favour of single threaded performance, such as the 7700k. This will make the Vega launch very interesting.

So basically, AMD+AMD+AMD = Win?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOVjZqC1AE4

Nvidia, being Nvidia

So basically, Ryzen is still worse in gaming because the 7700k still beats any Ryzen CPU even in DX11 games.

How will it be interesting? It'll beat NVIDIA in one or two games and NVIDIA will still hold on the GPU champion. I guess if you wanna buy slightly faster than 1080 performance a year later, it's interesting.

>He doesn't bet on the future only the present and the past.

Ya see. With Ryzen + Vega it's going to wreck Intel + Nvidia's shit. Nvidia will have to improve their drivers to make it work better on Ryzen or they will be shat upon. So even Intel users with Nvidia GPU's will win. Basically AMD are forcing Intel and Nvidia to fucking sort their houses out. Games are only going to get better because of this too.

AMD are playing the long term game. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Here's some more proof Nvidia drivers are fucking with the results. Ryzen + RX470 4GB vs GTX 1060 3GB.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBf2lvfKkxA

>implying

>AMD are playing the long term game. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.
They played the long game with FX, and we saw how that paid off.

>Implying thats yours

yes the meltdown will be interesting when it fails to beat nvidias 1 year old 1080

>AMD are playing the long term game. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

AHAHAAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW IS YOUR AMD FX 8150 FAGGOT?

not really, bulldozer had higher ipc versions, but the ceo decided no more dev time, along with years prior, lets not pay devs what they are worth, and that's what you got.

They played the long game in the sense that more cores would be very beneficial, but they failed to make a cpu worth a damn, current iterations of bulldozer show that if what we have now, or even close to what is currently made on it was out back then, it would have been competitive.

but thats a bunch of what ifs

currently what amd has now is a cpu that is more power efficient than intel by a VERY large margin, made for server tasks, so we are getting worse binnings then they will get, and its still competitive at the very least with intel if not kicking its ass where the power is grossly needed. the few tasks where amd is behind intel significantly are largely day -7 benchmarks that are now obsolete, are growing pain benchmarks that are made obsolete on an almost daily basis, or are comparing ryzen to cpus that would never be in the systems the benchmarks are running, see a real workstation with ecc ram, sure you are going to get single threaded tasks that preform better on a 7700k oc to 5.0 with a delid watercooling setup, but that's not how a workstation is built in a professional setting.

Amd has games playing good enough, and with mafia 3 and aots recent patch, shows that it can be as good or better then intel at it, aots shows how little dev time is needed to patch a game to work properly with ryzen.

In games that aren't open world/massive environment, the cpu will be gpu bottlenecked, and in open world/massive environment games, they all benefit from more cores, and apis are leveraging that.

All while you are able to do more then 1 thing on the pc and not be effected by other processes because you have enough hardware to equal 2 separate pcs running one.

damn, cant wait for more like these to come out.

>ever believing anyone when they said that a CMT CPU would be optimized for games
I don't know who is dumber,
You or the Shills who believed that.

Sorry shills but AMD is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcdmeGOsnss

Try again wiih Zen+

Inlets, when will they learn?

really makes you think

Are you retarded or just tech illiterate?

neither

so a retard then, good to know.

you have to admit its odd that EVERYONE in the press uses nvidia and DX11 to benchmark ryzen and this is the first time ive seen ryzen used with AMD cards and its funny how they results shift

>falling for the 2133 meme
Good for you goyim

I wish he could be a little more objective. He puts in way too much effort to make excuses for AMD. Ryzen definitely has some shortcomings and the best thing would be if AMD were able to correct them in the next gen.

Are they shortcomings or just a different way of doing something then the Intel monopoly?

If my car needs High test fuel, and your car needs diesel, which car is "right"?

If my diesel gets 70mpg but I can't diesel anywhere then my car is useless

Ryzen has the potential to beat any Intel chip in the same price range but it's meaningless if the devs won't take advantage of the extra threads

Good logic honestly, these are the same devs that put out horrible almost criminal ports of games that need 5 patches just to launch

Oh you mean they have to go the Tesla route and lay the infrastructure for their supercharger stations? And invest in things like Direct X 12 and Vulkan, and consoles to get game developers used to the idea of spreading the load around to multiple cores?

It's not the nvidia drivers, its their hardware. Nvidias cards don't have enough hardware schedulers to do proper async that dx12 and vulkan use, instead they are forced to do most of that with a inherently single threaded software implementation

im building a new pc this year, im waiting for vega if it is 1080 + 20% but works better in DX12 i assume id go 1700 + vega build if not.... ill probably wait for skylake-x (if the prices come down) or coffee lake next year ;\

>buys $200 CPU
>needs to buy premium $150 Ram to make it usable

nah

>3200 ram is $150
What poorfag country do you live in?
You can get 16GB of DDR4 3200 for 100-115 dollars

USD by the way

>16GB

Think again.

pcpartpicker.com/search/?cc=us&q=DDR4 3200&page=2

Many of those are actually on sale, like the Team T-Force / Night Hawk 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (THRD416G3200HC16CDC01) $119.99 is actually at $134.99 if you go to the newegg link.

>i-it's on sale! it doesn't count!

Holy shit you Intel shills are incredibly desperate.

(In before some shill compares this to the Microcentre CPU sale prices where you had to go to the store in person and were limited to one per person)

Go to the fucking links retard.