Why do normies like iphones?

why do normies like iphones?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/irony
sfgate.com/living/article/Your-old-phone-may-be-keeping-you-from-getting-10918683.php
mashable.com/2017/02/08/dating-phone-judging-iphone-android/#UBoUfv_rd5qi
weibo.com/solaco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>itjustworks.tiff
>magic
>courage
pick one

That girl is not a normie.

>girl

>Girl

>weibo
>Chink Twitter
>Not a normie

Easy to use
Fake status symbol

Because they are pretty and other normies use them. Normies behave in a sort of hive mind and like to do what everyone else is doing.

Cosplayers are not normies, even when they use social media.

>status symbol

Pajeet detected. Why do 3rd worlders come here to hurt their butts?

>using the word "normies"
I don't know. Why don't you tell us?

>that bulge
I want mentally ill people to leave Sup Forums

What do you have against feminine penises?

that's a girl (male) right?

not him but you can't not feel smug walking around with a 1200$ phone paid for by "daddy"

Wow went from a decently average attractive Asian male to an ugly girl

What was he thinking

surely you jest. she (he) is a model now

are you gay?

cute benis

>iPhone is considered a "status symbol"
>has a similar price to other high end smartphones
>lots of people have them
If they were really "status symbols" they would be the price of a Rolex and not $700

That must be out of date. Renbeep these days looks like a fucking man again.

Every tranny seems to have like 2 "glory" years then they go right back to looking like a man again.

damn you're right...

Go to any hot chicks thread on Sup Forums and look at the chicks and phones they have.

99% are iphones.

99 FUCKING PERCENT!

How that's possible is beyond me. It's as if Android is for poor ugly people.

Herd mentality, plain and simple.

Some nice technology in this one

just ask them why they prefer iphone over any other alternative, it's not hard to do.

well, status symbol to poor people

or maybe 99% of apple buyers are superficial cunts which are full of themselves so they take and spread pictures of themselves bcus of how shallow and vaine they is be are.

stay mad, nerd. you'll always have green bubbles. you'll never get laid.

if android is so superior, why can't someone just make a way to have blue bubbles instead of green

I'm not him but I have never used iPhones and I still have a girlfriend. Probably because I'm not from the US where it's considered poor to have anything else than iPhones for some reason.

>Female
>Not a normie
>Female
>Not a normie
>Female
>Not a normie
>Female
>Not a normie
>Female
>Not a normie

No, you're putting too much thought into it.

It's more like this:

Android if for contrarian and autistic virgins who care way too much about trivial shit

iPhones are for real people who just want something that works and don't really care about the details because it's a goddamn phone

>$1,200 phone

Where the fuck do you retards get your numbers from? An iPhone 7 is £599, or $650 off contract (most people get a contract and 'free' upgrades). Do you have a stereotypical image of a blonde American skinny teenage girl who's got a multi-millionaire father walking around with her entourage holding Starbucks cups or something?

Do you just create images of things to hate? What is wrong with you? Can't you even look up prices of shit?

>I'm not from the US
LOL.. that was fucking obvious. All you Androshit fans are from 3rd world shitholes.

fuk u sir
tank u for calling

> 7+ 256gb
> 969 b4 tax
>u w0t m9?

>the highest end configuration that makes up the smallest amount of sales of the series is the base price for the series

Is this what you're telling me? Neck yourself you disgusting mongoloid.

>tfw daddy pays for iShill and you don't get the most expensive one
kek

Rakesh, that doesn't even make sense. Give me your PayPal email address, I'm going to pay for more English evening classes. How much for about 2 weeks?

~30 shekels

lol, apple users are so desperate to justify their purchase that they still use excuses like bubbles. Its like its still 2005 in their little minds.

The irony of this post should be framed and sold at auction.

>irony
dictionary.com/browse/irony
Think you need to read what that word means

Actually I'm from North Europe so from my point of view you are the third worlders. Also I'm using Sony Xperia Z5 Premium which came in to the market with a 850€ price tag, which is way more than generic iPhone users pay for their shitty 16 GB models (which is most of them).

Your move, fag.

i only use my samsung s7 because my daddy spanks me everytime he sees me not using my iphone 7
:3

>Actually I'm from North Europe
fuck off mohammed.

I think you need to study the contents of the page you just linked.

it's true tho. in wealthy countries, android is associated with being poor. and poor people are ugly.

I'm in love

Most female prostitutes use iPhone.

Forgot to add *"high class" before female.

She looks like 40.

Of course they are. Girls are conformist (especially vain girls), and the hottest girls who set trends for the uglier girls to follow lap up everything homosexual men feed them, and we all know what phones are preferred by the gays.

Easy to use, good camera, no need to bother making a choice between a lot of different Android phones.

>She looks like 40.
take more english classes kid.

Then why do we have all you Indians shilling iPhones non-stop?

>Female

That's where you're wrong. You are retarded after all.

I switched from a 2014 samsung lagdroid phone to a 2011 iphone 4S and it's not even funny how much better the iphone is.

People with the mental capacity of children are easily manipulated by Apple's marketing department to actually believe that someone who spends $800 on an Android phone is too poor to buy a $600 iPhone.

If you wanna know why normies don't like other phones, google this....

Old phones do not get you dates

There are shitton of articles here. Oh and Thank R9K for finding this...

A couple examples of said search...

sfgate.com/living/article/Your-old-phone-may-be-keeping-you-from-getting-10918683.php

mashable.com/2017/02/08/dating-phone-judging-iphone-android/#UBoUfv_rd5qi

>tfw have never owned a non chink phone.
The most expensive phone i have ever bought was only 80$. And its from a local company so no chink botnet,

Pros for using an Android device:
>cheaper (actually they cost between $50-$1000 so it's very relative)
>doesn't have overpriced accessories
>3.5mm + mini-USB universally accepted on them
>mSD
>better camera on most devices
>better battery life on some phones
>some devices have wireless charging
>back button
>can be used as a flash drive, without having to use LagTunes (so it can also be a Bootable Media)
>can share files with other devices over BT/WiFi
>deletable default/system apps
>superior rooting
>great variety of phones
>adjustable interface
>superior operating system overall
>better apps
>better multitasking
>file manager (even dumbphones have this)
>can download and install software outside a single app store
>can download certain files without 3rd party apps
>can download over 100MB at once
>can torrent, become a tiny server, overclock/underclock, and more
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
>more useful apps for tech competent people
>even if you jailbreak an iPhone to get a few additional features, a rooted Android device still has 10x features, it even has more features when it's not rooted
>is an actual smartphone, instead of being an overpriced dumbphone
>pretty much a computer in your pocket

iPhones are made for consumers only, those who will just use social media and nothing else. They're just an expensive hobby, popular because mindless consumers worship brands. Android is made for everyone, including consumers, and can do almost anything a desktop OS can do, plus whatever iOS can do. Lower end Android devices may be slower, but they come at 1/8 price of an iPhone and still can do much more. You can almost always fix an Android phone yourself instead of paying a pajeet $100 to check what's wrong and another $200 to fix it. You can't turn an iPhone into a useful tool and you're very limited when using it.
iOS is stuck in 2008.

were you not a teenager in 2005? $50 shirts from Abercrombie & Fitch were considered a status symbol back then

>cheaper
Like you said they can be very fucking expensive, and flagships will always be priced similarly unless you want some chink shit
>better camera on most devices
Wrong
>some devices have wireless charging
Often people shit on apple for gimmicks, and you want this thing? Do you trip on cords that easily?
>deletable default/system apps
>superior rooting
So basically you need to tamper with the device and put it out of warranty (except for some cases I assume, but at least lelnovorola doesn't like you unlocking the bootloader) to get rid of stuff that shouldn't be there to begin with and this is of course, a better experience
>great variety of phones
Yet like 2 or 3 brands reputable with maybe 2 models (and an older one) that are reliable enough, because the chinese can't stop shitting android devices.
>superior operating system overall
See, this is where I would point to the previous one. With great variety you get absolute abhorrent optimization. You need 3 fucking GB of RAM not to suffer with "newer" updates and you better have faith on your brand here because they will take half a year to release a "functioning" version of fucking stock android snickers on your model because it's just -one- year older than their preferred model
>better apps
Yeah I agree more is better. Navigating through seas of ad ridden garbage to find something you want is so fun
>AdAway, XPrivacy, AFWall+, Lucky Patcher, additional security and privacy apps, custom ROMs, system tweaks, easy recovery, more features and apps
Name a ROM on your device that will be: 1. Up to date with security patches, 2. Have good features, 3. Support your model instead of being a copy paste of a completely different fucking generic phone, and lack shit you could do on stock 4. A camera as good as stock, instead of having to flash it every time 5. good battery life, 6. good connectivity and 7. Not lagging like ass. I'll be fucking waiting.

>
>>$1,200 phone
>Do you have a stereotypical image of a blonde American skinny teenage girl who's got a multi-millionaire father walking around with her entourage holding Starbucks cups or something?
Yep, how did you know?
Daddy driving his BMW X5, daughter has glued yes to her iPhone screen, going to Starbucks to get some milkshakes. Seen it irl.

So I have no idea what has been said below your post as I assume its mostly just trolling.

I've used both iPhones (I was an original iPhone day 1 owner) and have also owned android phones when I got bored with iPhone during the 4/5 days.

I've been using an iPhone 6 for a few years now and probably will flop back to android if the 8 doesn't give me a reason to upgrade.

That said, the iPhone offers the best simplicity and software library which appeals to average users. Android offers better flexibility and customization but isn't quite as friendly (but just barely). Most normal users don't give a damn about adding memory cards.

Of course I also come from a time when this was THE phone to own.

It's cheap.

That's a man's shoulder

>I'm from North Europe
And salam aleikum to you, my brown skinned jihadi fellow

Funland, because the rest is iPhoneland?

Also find it weird. Most iphone users are in more debt than the Android counterparts.
Have spent way too many hours in the line at my carrier and they turned away like 70% of the people because they had debts.

kek

nigga u Sup Forumsay

>All this arguing.

It's pretty easy to understand lads.

iPhone is popular because it literally just works. Apple has one OS, so they have the ability to optimize everything for it. When you take into consideration that Apple puts the best hardware in their phones and the optimized software, it combines to make a complete package. The apps look good, the OS looks great, everything on iOS is developed and optimized to fit Apple's hardware.

Android isn't as optimized, because just like Linux, everyone wants a variation. You can see when top of the line hardware is placed into a stock Android experience, you get an incredibly fast phone like the Pixel and Nexus series phones. LG, Sony, Samsung all put bloated UIs over Android which slow them down. You can have all the meme shit that Sup Forums likes in phones, if your OS is bloated, the phone is going to be slower.

Basically it comes down to what you want.

>iPhone
Pros - fast, great battery life, beautiful design, god-tier looking OS, updates no matter how old the device, extremely long lasting (People are still using iPhone 5s), great apps, amazing optimization.

Cons - No webms, can't rice, can't do all the meme shit in the Sup Forums copypasta that no one gives a shit about

>Android
Pros - Top of the line specs, generally less expensive, customization, all the meme shit that nobody but a few niche autists on Sup Forums care about, good variety of options to choose from in terms of design.

Cons - Lack of optimization, that variety of phones to choose from is a bad thing due to companies adding a skin over stock, very few Android phones can compete with Apple's durability (Galaxy S5, LG G3), worse battery life.

android has been improving by miles in the last few updates but who fucking cares it's a platform for google to suck money and data out of users.

That is their first and only priority with android and why no matter how good it becomes I will avoid like the plague.

No way that's a guy

cadsfsd

nice
all men should do this

stgsd

How is it a status symbol? I see trash using them all the time. It's like saying wearing a north face is a status symbol. Poor people may think it's a status symbol I guess.

iOS is actually better than Android but your extreme bias won't let you admit that to yourself. And you are all teenagers and man children and have a burning desire to arbitrarily separate yourselves from the people you consider lower than you, even though you're all just a bunch of fat losers of average intelligence who happen to be wasting the prime of their lives posting on a shitty forum and tinkering with used laptops from eBay.
>projecting

Real men use BlackBerry

Sup Forums status: TOLD

Literal perfection. Too bad bbOS and rim both are dead.

I'm actually going to be making a thread about switching to iPhone in a few minutes. The reason why is because all Androids I've had are constantly shoving tutorials/tips (even repeats) up my ass and it won't stop. It's driving me insane. My friends say iPhone doesn't do that, so yea, that's why I'm considering switching.

Why do people argue about which is better? Any sensible person would buy whatever device suits their needs. A sensible person would not care what somebody else thinks about their device, because the sensible person purchased it for themselves and not for the other person.

Typical slave.

Damn this. I wonder is any other mobile OS will ever reach the level of BBOS.

Give me reasons why they shouldn't prefer iPhones and I'll tell you why they do.

By your definition, almost nobody here is sensible

I had to put my Z10 down about a month ago.

Android just isn't the same. It feels childish in comparison.

Name?

weibo.com/solaco

Because it doesn't matter who you are or what's wrong with you, having an iPhone means you are part of an elite club. At least that's how they view it, because that's how Apple products are marketed.

Because apple products are designed for the technically incompetent.

wat

(OP) (OP) if It's looks like a Girl:
_if It has a dick:
__It's a trap
_else:
__It's a Girl, so It's a Normie by default, but not necessarily.

If It's a Cosplayer:
_It's must be a Nerd, but not necessarily a Geek.

If a Nerd know well programming or use Linux:
_This Nerd in particular is a Geek.

if a Nerd love Anime:
_if It's Asian:
__It's an Otaku
_else
__It's a Weeaboo

Fujisaki Chihiro (picture) is a well known Geek Trap character form the anime Dangan Ronpa.

Which after his death on 1st season, was resurrected as an AI in the 2nd season.

>if asian
no, if japanese, race

cellphones are for women or homosexuals

I see the average Chink or Gook just like a poorer version of average Japanese.