If you use Windows, you are tech-illiterate fatass gayming neckbeard retard. Get off of this board now

If you use Windows, you are tech-illiterate fatass gayming neckbeard retard. Get off of this board now.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativeto.net/software/sony-vegas/?platform=linux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Games in windows, dev in ubuntu vm.
Feels good

uh.. I'm not fat.

While we're at it:

-If you post in watch generals, gtfo to /fa/.
-If make threads about consumer electronics like graphics cards, and gaming computer parts, fuck off to Sup Forums

Try a little harder next time

This, especially

>graphics cards threads

That shit doesn't belong on here. Take that shit to Sup Forums where it belongs.

>but muh vidyagaymes are technology
Yeah no shit, but there are separate boards for a reason, because you're all retarded fucks.

using GNU/windows here, your argument is invalid

I work for a Linux server company and use Windows by choice for desktop use. What do you do for money again?

>suck dick but also talk to girls sometimes

Still a faggot

>weeb nigget calling other people neckbeards
Lmao

Graphics card threads belong just as much as CPU threads do.

Which is not at all, or at least in a containment thread ie generals. We are flooded with ryzen and intel trash right now pushing out anything remotely interesting.

Unless you're talking workstation video cards I highly disagree. Take your gamer shit elsewhere.

so you're a tech-illiterate fatass gayming neckbeard retard?

good to know?

>avoiding the question and just saying what OP did

You do know that repeating something over and over doesn't make it correct, right? It's an extremely tired tactic that isn't even fun for trolling. Unfortunately, it's habit for many people here.

I use Ubuntu.

>t. asshurt fatty neckbeard who enjoys vidya gayming and is not well--versed in in technical matters

see
repeat ad infinitum

You know it wouldn't be so bad if you ran a few miles every day and age better

Also shave semi-regularly, put down the computer games, and pick up a few books on technology

I would love to see some say this bullshit line "tech-illiterate fatass gayming neckbeard retard" to someone like Louis Rossmann who uses windows 8.1 all day to fix macbooks and makes plenty doing it

So we're banning:

-Battlestations/Guts
-Watch /fa/gs
-Any hardware that is traditionally used for gaming, or making it a bannable offense to insinuate that you would game with the hardware you are showing
-Posting from Windows/Mac should be banned by user agent, and discussing either should also be banned
-Smartphone threads are fine, as long as it isn't people just circlejerking about "what fone 2 get!?" and actually do something cool with it, otherwise banned

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MOMMMA

Does projecting make you feel better? Always curious what these threads do for people.

Macs are okay. Proper UNIX systems that let you get actual work done.

No one cares about that virgin

>I know you are but what am I
What a sophisticated retort

You'd be better at this if you played less video games and spent more time on self-improvement

The people who post macs here don't do work on their macs, they hoard anime.

Case in point: "is this the new desktop thread?!"

Not arguing with people on the internet over personal preferences is how you get actual work done. Also, only a retard actually uses one OS. This is the age of virtualization. Just spin up whatever the fuck you need and quit thinking so god damn much about it.

OS X users should go to /lgbt/ and /fa/, right?

I bet those girls' buttholes smell like sweat and poopy

no they probably smell good

I didn't say it smelled bad

If you use linux you're probably a neckbeard who's never had a real tech related job.

if u were the slightest bit smart u would realize use cases apply everywhere in everything but ur just a dumb animeposter so??? go away????? a??????

Touch my peepee hehe

I like to make shitposts with small edits of audio and video. I use vegas for this because Im in the dark ages of the mid-late 2000s. Got any recommendations on how to do this efficiently with Linux and output AVC?

>girls

I'm personally working on a fully-commandline based ffmpeg video and audio editor.
The catch:
It's written in fucking batch and would have to be converted to bash if it were to mean anything

That'd be unusable for me; I need stuff like pan/cropping, keyframes, multiple video channels, opacity control, etc. Basic stuff for a regular video editor but I dunno if it's at all possible on Linux (which I use for literally everything else so Im sick of having 60gb used for about 10 minutes of editing a week)

alternativeto.net/software/sony-vegas/?platform=linux

hmm, openshot looks alright actually, might have to give it a go

>implying I'm not the lead of an engineering team at Red Hat

I honestly don't know anyone who uses Linux in real life.

plenty do in the tech field

my neighbour and i had a good laugh about his colleague that preached arch linux autistically at his work

Oh, I don't doubt it. I guess that's more of a reflection of my uni and peers.

well ya it's kind of a pain to use to do work due to lack of decent printing/scanning utilities and drivers, among other things

I do audio production. The amount of 3rd party VSTs I rely on that only run on Windows or Mac OS is too high for Linux to be a realistic option.

>he still thinks software is /tech related
kys yourself you worthless sack of shit.

>tech-illiterate
yeah sorta. i know not to use the garbage windows defaults for everything but outside that i have 0 programming knowledge
>fatass
300 pounds, sux
>gayming
yeah, i like videogames
>neckbeard
my beard doesnt look that bad but is still classified as a neckbeard
>retard
technically yeah, i'm very slow and get lost or confused easily

i rate this post 9/10. accurate but rude