WEBDEVS STOP SHOVING YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT 24/7

WEBDEVS STOP SHOVING YOUR POLITICAL BULLSHIT DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT 24/7.

Just make a working search engine, fucking christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgtvwPNO4So
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cancer lol

Fuck this modern world

The west is doomed

Is that the only white dude next to the cripple? Or is that a lezbean?

> We shouldn't treat each other like shit
WAAAA, I need my alt-right safe space and binky!

I think he's supposed to be gay.

>not using qwant in the year of our lord 2017
you deserve it.

Why is the only christian getting BLACKED?

Fucking kikes.

WHERE'S THE ANGRY WHITE MALE?

WHERE'S SOMEONE I IDENTIFY WITH?

REEEEEEEE THIS IS WHY HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!

Queers are okay, but not the really gay froofroo ones.

Nice b8 ;^)

Why would I want to coexist with faggots, niggers, kikes and muslims ? Why do I HAVE to be around them?

Honestly 50% of the far right wouldn't have even cared about politics if you didn't shovel this shit down our throats.

>censor search results
>pretend to support diversity

Diversity is great (but only if you agree with my political opinions!)

Kike tactics 101

>a picture representing multiple diverse groups is political
Can you please fuck off back to your containment board

>implying that its saying we shouldn't treat eachother like shit

What does that have to do with creating a fucking rainbow of minorities. Why does that have anything to do with race, or gender, or being able bodied? They keep shoving this shit like the only way you can be a decent human being is by completing a pokedex of minorities to be your friends.

I don't want to catch them all. There's literally nothing wrong with hanging out with other poor white males and females that live in my area. I find it ironic that the people that push this shit are the ones that constantly fit people into these subgroups like they have a collection of quarters and they're trying to fill every slot they can.

>Why do I HAVE to be around them?
You don't, except in so much as they inhabit the same society as you. I really wouldn't worry about it, just utter a sentence like
>Why would I want to coexist with faggots, niggers, kikes and muslims ?
And they won't be anywhere near you anymore. I guarantee it.

Where is the glass Asian guy? Fucking hell Google, this is why all of your diversity bullshit crap that no one takes it seriously.
It's only about nigger, muslim, mental-illness tranny, women or shit like that.

No more the Asians because we don't fit your narrative anymore.

>What does that have to do with creating a fucking rainbow of minorities. Why does that have anything to do with race, or gender, or being able bodied?
That's one hell of a case of 'sheltered' ya got there Cletus.
Have you ever left the Okie town you were born in?

Everything these souless kike corps do is meant to be read into. If you don't read between the lines, go back to being mindless drone nigger cattle on

>You don't, except in so much as they inhabit the same society as you.
Not always, and we know the (((reason))).
>implying I want to get lynched by the SJW mob by saying anything related to what I actually think
Thanks to your kind I can't. But that's alright because I'm the bad guy right?

hahaha what the fugg

This picture reflects the reality that (((they))) want:
White males are faggits, or cripples.

They simply can't even that all of western society was built by white males.

When the white men are gone, who is going to build societies? Who will (((they))) blame for the failures of diversity?

>an image affects you that much.

This must be how you search:
>click 'internet'
>opens internet explorer
>click search bar
>type www.google.com
>press enter
>get mad at image
>post on Sup Forums

>picture about equality doesn't contain normal FUCKING WHITE MALEs

Really stimulates my brain cells :^)

My kind? I'm not an SJW and I have no interest in lynching people, that was just a (slightly exaggerated) example of how you can make sure you're not associating with any uptight wankers. Obviously you should be more subtle in practice, but you get the idea.

This thread is a good example of the fruits of identity politics.

Asians are a thorn in the eye of race baiters because they prove it's personal ambition and hard work that gets you good jobs, and past racism 3 generations ago isn't what's holding anyone back

I hate this society I live in. Fucking dipshits everywhere I look preaching shit like this. God how I pray for a change to bring us back to a better time.

>mfw I use Bing

www.youtube.com###yt-masthead-logo-fragment

>not using searx
As I thought, Sup Forums is filled with plebs.

Hands are satan

>The west is doomed

fpbp

I guess I misinterpreted your post as bait/sarcasm.
Still I can't even walk near that line if I want to make anything of myself professionally.

There's like 3 white people in that image, there's nothing about it that implies you aren't allowed to hang out with white people

You're an actual fucking crazy person that sees hidden agendas everywhere

>thread full of people getting offended because an image presented by a major corporation doesn't agree with their personal viewpoints and doesn't represent their demographic

I bet you're the same people who say "Those fucking lefties with their thin skins, they get offended at everything! Why can't they accept that people don't have to pander to them?"

they won't blame anyone because they'll be bullzoding anyone's home that stands in their way after that

No I haven't really left Gig Harbor that much. I live an hour outside of Seattle and I've gone there a few times for PAX and it was fun, lots of different people, everyone was nice. Other than that I don't really leave a 50 mile radius around my house.

I voted for gay marriage because its the right thing to do IMO I couldn't see a reason not to vote for it (legal marriage that is, churches should be able to handle their own shit, you can't force the a christian church to accept gay marriage under god). This sanctuary city shit is retarded though, you can't just ignore federal immigration laws and decide everything for the whole state. I voted for Trump because he appeals to my narrative of what America is, what it means to be an American.

During my entire adult life, well highschool to mid 20's anyways, I've had teachers, my president, and friends that have been pushing the narrative that you should be ashamed of being American, our history, and what we do for the world. Yet my family has been flying our flag for decades. I wasn't raised with that narrative and so I can't accept it. I don't know what it means to be an American, these talks of citizenship have made me think while at work. To me being American is more meaningful than (you're born here), its not an ideology or belief either because people can be American while disagreeing with me.

Modern day youth might reply to this type of question with "being greedy, fat, and selfish".

When I think of what it means to be American I think of people, great people, that don't listen to what people tell them they can and can't do. I think of people that fight, for the simple reason that they feel they had something they felt they had to do. Diversity makes us strong as a nation but so does being proud of who you are.

Their narrative, the one I've heard literally my entire life, is that I shouldn't admire the history I learned but I should admire theirs.

Fuck you google.

(((webdevs)))

That's what you get when you obsess over race and gender.

Anyone can play identity politics.

uhhhhh its things like this that make me want to be japanese !!!

>types out gigantic angry screed on Sup Forums over image of people getting along on google

Well western society definitely is in trouble

what brush is that

jews aren't white

they sure did obsess over representing every demographic except for straight white males. what does that say? equality for everyone except if you're a white guy? that's literally what these fucks believe and say. don't fucking tell me that image is any different. i have every god damn right to be pissed when i'm being targeted for the color of my skin, just like anyone else has the right to be pissed about racism.

fpbp

whats GCOOTLE

You can't tell if that's an ethnic jew or a convert based on that image friend

Never realised Sup Forums was this easily triggered. Sorry about your shafe shpace. Fucking alt right cancer.

>people getting along

No, that image is a fucking racial divider. Its only outcome it could ever lead to is causing a divide. Just like the only outcome of instantly calling out the police whenever a black guy gets shot isn't "bringing light to a problem in America", its drawing a fucking battle line.

Talking about black poverty while completely dismissing white poverty is drawing a battle line.

Bringing light to muslim discrimination while completely ignoring the christian genocides in muslim countries is drawing a battle line.

Talking about gay rights while completely ignoring the right of Christians to disagree and mind their own business is drawing a battle line.

This isn't about getting along, its about following their narrative and if you don't then you're a biggot.

The SJW diversity hires are too dumb to code and have no idea how to do anything useful in a professional work environment. What else are they supposed to do other than doodle little pictures?

What you're seeing is the rise of tribalism associated crisis cults. Every complex society looks like this as it's entering a state of terminal decay and showing obvious signs of irreversible collapse. People retreat into a haze of disjointed magical thinking, there's a frenzy of constant daily search for "hope", a religion of delusional positive thinking, and things continue to sink. All this dumb crowd psychology and media driven horsehsit is ultimately on this core cultural, economic, and societal decay.

We all deserve to die. The human species has tried, and tried, and tried, and we always end up at the same damn place. We've earned an end to our own self created hell.

>the right of Christians to disagree and mind their own business
"REEEE STOP GETTING MARRIED REEEEE"

>You don't
What is affirmative action, the civil rights laws, and Obama's HUD program to move niggers into White neighborhoods?

it's literally a crime to deny niggers entry into your business. Why?

>removes confederate flag from public use and amazon

OUTDATED RAYCIST SYMBOL REMOVE IT

>Google runs ad's pushing left narrative seemingly every other day

WOW COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT, SAFE SPACE MUCH?

I'm still mad about the confederate flag being shamed. Its not a racist symbol, its a symbol of the south, its a symbol of their history.

Life will go on, you dramatic fag. The weak will be killed off and the strong will take their place. Look to history for examples as there are plenty.

"REEE CHRISTIAN MAKE MY WEDDING CAKE FOR ME REEEE ITS A PUBLIC BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO AND IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN AND RUIN YOUR LIFE BY CALLING OUT YOUR BUSINESS FOR BEING BIGGOTED BECAUSE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS REEE YOU EVEN RECOMMENDED OTHER CAKE BUSINESSES BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE STARTING SHIT BECAUSE I'M AN ASSHOLE AND I CARE MORE ABOUT STARTING SHIT THAN JUST GETTING A FUCKING WEDDING CAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Maybe it's best if we all live separately. What a radical idea.

> Not a single Asian
So google is sending the message that in order to have utopia all Asians must be annihilated. I had no idea they had such a strong and distasteful options.

>The human species has tried, and tried, and tried, and we always end up at the same damn place.
Really it's only White people led by Jews who attempt multiracial societies. And they all fail.

There's no reason sexuality shouldn't be protected class in civil rights act.
You'd probably get butthurt at having to make a wedding cake for a black man and white woman but too bad.

You absolutely do have the right to disagree and mind your own business, just like Google has the right to disagree and tell others their opinions

That's what makes free speech work you fucking retard

BUT user WE NEED MORE REFUGEES
FUCK THE HOMELESS PROBLEM WE HAVE HERE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY
LESS JOB OPPORTUNITY AND LOWER WAGES AND MORE PEOPLE WITH VIEWS AND VALUES THAT CONFLICT WITH THE HOST NATIONS TO THE POINT WHERE THEY COMPLETELY DISREGARD ANY LAWS OF THE LAND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Life will go on
It won't, actually. Multiple factors are converging such that this is very likely the end.

Regardless, speaking the truth is only dramatic because we live in a time where everything is constant lies and bullshit. I suggest you take a reality check and check your goddamn perspective while you're at it. Get real you beat down little twat, pulling on the pant leg of someone bigger than you. There is no lower scum than the sort who drags down people who are trying to rise.

Are you new here or just mentally retarded?

One person not wanting to make a cake for homosexuals isn't a civil rights issue. You aren't being sprayed with a hose in the street. You aren't being tossed out of bars and harassed. You aren't being forced to sit in the back of the bus. You aren't being denied some sort of human right or dignity by society.

Its literally starting shit for no fucking reason.

>wahh I'm special
>wahh I know everything
Your opinions are not facts. It's foolish for the pot to call the kettle black. You are the goddamn pot and you are dense as fuck.

>This is literally the end of the world, Google posted an image I don't like

Jesus Christ

>Only white woman is surrounded by shitskins
>Jew has blue eyes
>Jew is also next to shitskins, but they're trying to say Jews are white so it's still bad
>White woman is the only one not using pants
>Three cripples!
>The only two that MAY be white men are crippled/unhealthy. Either way, pale skinned men = cripple, brown men = tall, healthy, virile
>The niggest one is the smart/geek/atheist character, also the tallest
>Peace sign above Jew
>That weird thing those death metal degenerates do with their hands shows up several times - except it looks more like devil horns behind the christian because of the missing thumb

I didn't file a lawsuit against them hosting the image. I started a thread on an anonymous image board for discussion, I'd hardly call that limiting their right of free speech.

I can believe in someones right to free speech while still heckling them for being retarded when they say stupid shit.

That's not minding your own business is it?

#triggered

I'd call it minding my own business. You aren't real people, you're fake people that live inside my computer and converse with my inner thoughts.

>It's foolish for the pot to call the kettle black.
I could say the same to you. You went down the "you can't have an opinion that's not mine" avenue, and are forced to layer it with hypocritical nonsense. No self awareness.

The odds my model better describes the present and future are pretty good. That's what this conversation is about, you're still afraid and can't bring yourself to really connect with what's to come and how things really are. How do I know? Because I've been you. I've gotten stuck on the same shit you are, and I've said the same pointless half formed things. I call it pseudo-realism. It is realism that holds back, and when it comes to realism, half measures simply will not do.

You'll see. Whether you like it or not.

You visited Google, they didn't go out of their way to preach to you

And then you went and complained about it publicly. It's like if I walked into a church and then went and complained about hearing about Jesus

>People defending this
tumblr pls go back

There's no reason for the civil rights act to exist.

Check out Brett Steven's writing at ANUS.com

Yes, I'm serious, that's the URL. It's the American Nihilist Underground Society. Brett (who uses a different pseudonym for the website, all the articles there are written by him) is a really smart dude who writes very clearly. But he's also a cheeky cunt and chose that name for laffs.

wtf i'm buying a chromebook now?

I'm glad I stopped using their search engine.

>"No self awareness."
>this level of projection and hypocrisy
>being this much of a pseudo-intellectual airhead
Holy fuck.

Don't be so histrionic. Alternatively, kill yourself.

Go back to /sci/ if you want other idiots to jerk you off and tell you how smart you are. Sup Forums is obviously not the right place for you.

Being pro free speech isn't tumblr

It's funny how Sup Forums complains about censoring their opinions but always wants to censor everyone else

nah

It's usually not developers that want to do that shit. Unless they're affirmative action hires. Usually some other person in management pushes for it.

I can agree with this. Freedom is not a one way street.

"Yes"

It's not about free speech, it's about tumblr going back to their own website.

>death metal
>degenerates

fuck off nigger

555-COME-ON-NOW user. The google landing page is a larger public outlet than any news network. I'm not saying they don't have a right as a private business to post their beliefs. But pretending its completely unreasonable to shitpost about it is absurd.

This is like a microcosm of the problems facing the country. Someone will say in earnest towards fixing a problem something like "maybe the problem with black youth crime rates in urban areas is related to a failing in a proper family structure" which is a completely reasonable assumption. Then in an effort just to start shit tons of college grads feel like entering debate class and derail the conversation towards fixing the problem with

>WHY DO YOU THINK ONLY BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT CRIME?
>DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE SINGLE MOTHERS CANT RAISE KIDS?
>WHERES YOU EVIDENCE THAT THERE'S A LINK?
>WHY DO YOU THINK THEY EVEN COMMITTED CRIMES MAYBE THE COPS ARE JUST RACIST!

Like yeah those are all valid debate points but they're extremely hard to prove or disprove and you're purposefully turning the problem of crime rate into a racial problem, and a single mother activist problem, and a million other issues where people are going to campaign that shit that should be obvious conventional wisdom should be completely disregarded because there's no scientific evidence gathered by "non bias" researchers and institutes and shit.

Just fix the fucking problem, its not that hard. You could just try what appears to be the obvious problem and then if that fails look for alternative solutions instead of sperging out about details that muddy the issue.

Speaking of death metal, have you heard this album? It's fucking awesome. Especially the track "Haunting Siren".

youtube.com/watch?v=lgtvwPNO4So

Nobody is saying there should be a law against this or they should be arrested. As consumers we can vote with our wallet if we are not satisfied with a service by not using it. They can put out all the banners they want, we don't have to use them.

No. It is like he walked into Target (/general store) and they started pushing Islam on him.

Fuck your false equivalence. I hope you got paid for that diarrhea of the mouth.

what did he mean by this?

LMAO @ your life.

>"maybe the problem with black youth crime rates in urban areas is related to a failing in a proper family structure"
Or maybe the problem is average nigger IQ is 85 in the US (lower in Africa) and they are also just naturally violent and criminal people, on aggregate? Is that really so crazy? I mean you believe in evolution, right?

where's pepe?

Spot on.

Paradoxical that they think that people will get along more if they rub their differences on your face.
Then they take it at face value if you dare to disagree.

i like you. thanks for the link.

This. Il cornuto handsign.