>do my business then go outside
>across the hall there's a group of jocks who burst out laughing hysterically
>what is wrong with them?
>look behind me
>I went to the ladies'
>I'm definitely not one
>feel heat rising in my cheeks
>march away with my head held high, as laughter is increasing in volume

I'll be the laughingstock of the C building for the rest of the year.

College stories ITT I guess.

Did Sup Forums and /r9k/ get merged?

Duuuuude, women toilets are a nightmare fuel.

How did you get into college if you can't read basic signs?

Did you just admit to spying on girls in the ladies room?

You probably could've started laugh too

Interesting. I find that as far as public tioilets go, women are more messy than men

Sure men piss all over the bowl but bitches leave paper, and qtips and bloody fucking diapers everywhere

Women cannot into philosophy.
OP probably went to an engineering school where women's bathrooms are shrines to mysterious creatures and never used.

If I'm at a bar and need to piss and the men's bathroom is full with a line outside for it I go into the women's bathroom.

It's not a fucking magical place that activates a force field if you have a dick.

Also, every time I do it, guys from the line start doing it too.

>laughing stock for a whole year because you took a shit in the woman's bathroom

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Just say your trans, sue the school for allowing those transphobic jocks on campus. Also receieve grants from retarded LGBTQRST groups and go on CNN for being such a strong man/woman/thing in the face of such opression.

>college
>jocks
You didn't go to college, did you

>College stories ITT I guess.
NOT TECHNOLOGY

good thread

Confirmed, I've been cleaning toilets for month and ladies never hesitate to take a shit at any time while mens wait to get home.

>not spreading the rumor that you fucked ag irl on that toilet

lmao

Honest miatake m8, it's no big deal. The chads were just laughing at the situation, not you. If anybody brings it up just say you made a mistake and make a joke about how clean it was.

>OP probably went to an engineering school where women's bathrooms are shrines to mysterious creatures and never used.
H-how did you know? It was in the building natural sciences and engineering classes are usually taught - with the exception of Philosophy at the moment, cuz building A (Humanities) and B (tech and computer sciences where I'm normally at) is pretty full at the moment, so they had to find room elsewhere.

jesus OP, go get therapy or something.

handicapped parking spaces are less likely to be used than women's restrooms but we still all agree as a society that we should have a few at every place.

You shoulve called then cishit transphobes and reported to the dean. the yaaass qweeens would support you

Wouldn't the fact that there are no urinals give it away? Everytime I go into a no urinal toilet I freak out a little.