You dont need a ssd prove me wrong

You dont need a ssd prove me wrong

>pro tip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/7YQRsY/a-data-ultimate-su800-256gb-25-solid-state-drive-asu800ss-256gt-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah I'm a bit underwhelmed with my Samsung evo. Why do I need faster boot times when I have no life?

you're right. you don't need one.

Lol

Shitposting thread?

You don't need a computer at all. Prove me wrong.

>ProTip: You can't.

Filtered.

"But I'm too special to be anonymous!" die in hell trip fag

Is it summer yet? So many shitty threads has started to spawn. We need a janitor.

I need an SSD to write petabytes of random data to every day so it dies in a week and I can post on Sup Forums about how useless SSDs are.

Dont post in 'em then

You too?

>need
All you really need are food, water, safety, and human interaction.

Test

To filter tripfags and hide the stubs:
1. Set the filter
2: add this to the custom css section:
.post.reply.post-hidden {
display: none;
}

>janitor
>probably your job.

>Human interaction

Good Joke my friend

>human interaction
Not even that.

No they like to complain and not solve problems.

friendly reminder

HDD has superior rotational reading ability vs SSD having horrible sequential reading pattern

but you're doing it right now

Prove it!

you can't prove i'm not a bot

>human interaction
Citation needed.

reeeeee the robots cracked the captcha and infiltrate our safe space

go work for the cianiggers or pony brigade

your pretty gud user ill give you that

SSDs should only be in laptops because muh durability. Although not necessary, it is still quite nice for a desktop.

>announcing filtration
That's still giving them attention. If you don't like tripfags on here, petition to have Sup Forums force anonymity. >being this autistic about ignoring people
They can just take off the trip and you'd likely never know it's them posting.

>They can just take off the trip and you'd likely never know it's them posting.
so? that's the whole point on an anonymous image board you braindead retard

There's no forced anonymity on Sup Forums. If you believe there should be, go petition of /qa/. If the name field is accessible on the board, don't be autistic about name/tripfags.

troll

I can't disprove your believes, user.

Also, as long as hdds are available you indeed could life without ssds.

>what is 4chanX

>I need to spend $200 to slightly speed up a thing I only do once per day at most
>t. retarded ssdnigger

having an ssd speeds up the loading times for literally everything what are you talking about.

Memeing aside are SSDs a lot more reliable these days? Got burned badly back when they were pretty new tech. Two died within 6 months.

Oi ways wrong with janitors you cunt I make decent scratch (17$ an hour). It ain't so bad and I'm just burning my 9 to 5 like any other lad.

You don't need an SSD. It is nice to have an SSD. Why? With Windows 10 loaded onto my ADATA Ultimate SU800 256GB SSD, I go from powered off to desktop in about six seconds. I go from desktop to powered off in about 1 second. Do you need your pc boot and shutdown times to be as speedy? No. Is it a pleasure to have such? Indeed.

pcpartpicker.com/product/7YQRsY/a-data-ultimate-su800-256gb-25-solid-state-drive-asu800ss-256gt-c

You don't need 4 GB ram
You don't need Windows
You don't need 144hz
You don't need dual monitors
You don't need desktops

You don't need a computer. Yet you still use one? Are you part of the botnet?

You need 16GiB of ram

Lulz

You don't need 16MiB of RAM

well yeah I don't have one on my main PC:s. I might upgrade at some point since these HDD:s are pretty old and small, though.

my GNU/Linux installations on HDD:s boot faster than my old OS X machine boots from an SSD, anyway

You don't need technology at all. Prove me wrong.

>pro tip you can't

im getting my mom an ssd because shes a God damn weirdo who bangs on the table and breaks her laptop hdds

its more weird that you know where she bangs, user

she knocks on surfaces with her hand - its not sexual

Aw, I thought you were going to make all those flash chips in the SSD into a bunch of tiny spinning disks.

poorfag thread?

>not using superior SSHD
pic related

You don't need a computer.
Prove me wrong

DELET DIS

Solitary confinement is considered the harshest form of punishment and has deep long term psychological effects

Visit /r9k/ if you want proof

(You) are talking about the Fusion(tm) Drive?

Yes! All of those outer edges of the disks will leave ordinary HDDs eating its dust!

>no pay
>job

>OS and programs on SSD
>data on HDD
perfect combo in my X220 right there.

i have one in my Linux Desktop since 2011 and it's still doing it's Job.

how does one put 2 drives into an X220

>Paying more money for less storage and less writes
>Not just going to make a cup of tea while booting

so you have time to watch more anime, duh

>need
no you don't
same as you don't need anything faster than IDE or USB 1.0 connection

My drive and memory were failing so I picked up replacements. Since I don't often buy new parts and my comp is 6-7 years old, this was my first experience with an SSD in my desktop at home.

It was the most noticeable advancement in my day-to-day computing life that I've ever noticed. Dollar for dollar, SSDs today are the best upgrade anyone could ever make if they are using a machine with a mechanical drive. Everything so responsive that I'm kicking myself for being overly frugal and not doing this years ago. Imagine the shitposting I could have done if I could take back every millisecond that I was waiting for a drive seek.

/thread

for me, switching from HDD to SSD was like switching from black and white to colour television

an* ssd

DONE.

You don't need a computer of any type (cell phone, laptop, desktop, gaming console, tv, etc)

Prove to me wrong

You don't need a more powerful computer than whatever the minimum requirements of your OS of choice is, doesn't mean it's nice to have something better

calling them out for being tripfags wont solve the issue, however 4chanx allows you to 'anonymize' all posters.